• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Slut

Excellent word you gave it, "power." I applaud you for that.
I used it as power when a woman in town was telling married women that I, a lesbian, was going to steal their husbands. (yeah, right) I always thought that was unfortunate, because of absolutely smoking hot this woman was. I solved that little problem by using my power as a slut...I seduced her very easily, and she's now one of our hottest fuckpartners.
Omg, that is some GREAT POWER. I love hearing about those kinds of turnarounds. You are a master of your slutty powers for sure! Congrats to you!

Wow, this thread has been a pleasure to read. Reading about everyone's sluttyness has broken up the dull rainy morning. Thank you all.

I would love to be a slut someday. I just don't get enough sex to be slutty. Lol. If my boy and I had more alone time, I would definitely be his slut! 😋🥰🤭

Wow, this thread has been a pleasure to read. Reading about everyone's sluttyness has broken up the dull rainy morning. Thank you all.

I would love to be a slut someday. I just don't get enough sex to be slutty. Lol. If my boy and I had more alone time, I would definitely be his slut! 😋🥰🤭
Whether you're male or female, being a slut need not involve frequent sex. It's HOW you have sex when you do, with fervor and passion, and with a few "different" things thrown in. Plus, what you do between sexual events to get you from one to the next, and how often you do them.

Whether you're male or female, being a slut need not involve frequent sex. It's HOW you have sex when you do, with fervor and passion, and with a few "different" things thrown in. Plus, what you do between sexual events to get you from one to the next, and how often you do them.
This is the way. 🥰

Back