• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Slut

You Just Might Be a Slut - Part Four

- If you can't give another woman a massage without rubfucking yourself on the back of her thigh, you just might be a slut.

- If you have frequent, hot sexdreams and always wake up DYING to fuck one of your bedpartners, and you do, you might be a slut.

- If you need all your fingers, and some or all of your toes to count all your orgasms for one day, you might be a slut.

- If you have ever straddled a corner of your washing machine during an out-of-balance spin cycle, you just might be a slut.
(I see some of you raising your hands!)

- If you have ever loaded your washing machine incorrectly, ON PURPOSE to CAUSE it to spin out-of-balance, then gone for a ride on it, you ARE definitely a slut!
My washing machine position doesn't allow for any of that! I have a really good gear stick in my Land Rover, and my Nissan....

My washing machine position doesn't allow for any of that!
This can be worked around if you are really keen of some centrifugal-spinning-play-time. Hold a hard thing of suitable size against the wacher and yourself. Stand, relax and enjoy the machine.
I have a really good gear stick in my Land Rover, and my Nissan....
While they are stationary, I hope?

You Just Might Be a Slut - Part Four

- If you can't give another woman a massage without rubfucking yourself on the back of her thigh, you just might be a slut.

- If you have frequent, hot sexdreams and always wake up DYING to fuck one of your bedpartners, and you do, you might be a slut.

- If you need all your fingers, and some or all of your toes to count all your orgasms for one day, you might be a slut.

- If you have ever straddled a corner of your washing machine during an out-of-balance spin cycle, you just might be a slut.
(I see some of you raising your hands!)

- If you have ever loaded your washing machine incorrectly, ON PURPOSE to CAUSE it to spin out-of-balance, then gone for a ride on it, you ARE definitely a slut!
might you be a fan of Jeff Foxworthy? 😁

Do you like being called a slut... ...the people who are watching might call you that but do you like being called that?
In some way & form i imagine i would like it...
(I specifically write 'would', because depression, social anxiety and agoraphobia don't make any kind of dating viable for me, let alone easy :rolleyes:)

As it's a part of the 'small talk during sex', being called something can definitely add to the flavor.
Kristy already kinda described it:
When a human sex partner calls me a slut, that also turns me on a LOT, because I have earned that title from them, I assure you.
From them, it is often in the context of "hot slut," "slutty tease," "slut tease," "slutty pussy tease," etc. A partner pulling my hair and screaming, "Oh fuck! Suck my pussy and make me cum hard, you fucking slut!" will send me almost to orgasm without touching myself. "OMG! You're such a slut!" also works nicely, and is usually while I'm being a merciless tease.
Being called a slut during sex i feel would endow you with a compliment.
I do think it has a tad of submissiveness too it though, at least for me.
Being called an 'angel' or a 'goddess' or something would be putting you on a high pedestal - being called a 'bitch' or 'slut' is a lot more demeaning, but at least it still means 'hey, (at least) you're good / great for sex'.
To give a few more examples, together with Kristy's suggestion of getting your hair pulled (thx for the suggestion ;)) i'd envision my sexual partner, after my violent orgasm nummer 7 or something, asking me 'wow, you are one horny little slut, aren't you?'
And to add to being called a slut, i think there's added taste to calling yourself one; by answering him 'yes sir, i àm a horny little slut'. 🥰

A few other things about the slut word:
- I dislike being called a dirty slut, nasty slut or filthy slut during sex or in any situation. I don't regard myself as dirty, nasty or filthy, even though I often am, in the opinion of some.
I've got a similar limit to some versions:
While i'd definitely still accept terms like 'dirty slut' or 'nasty slut' (because things like swallowing horsecum or being decked by several dogs def. falls in the dirty and nasty categories in my book), the minute it turns into 'useless slut' or 'worthless slut'... it starts to rub me the wrong way.
That's where that last sliver of compliment falls away, and it turns into an insult for me (as in 'not even as a slut you're usefull' 😢 ).

To elaborate on the sex-talk department:
do you guys like it if we moan out stuff like 'fuck me harder' or 'god, you're wrecking me'..?
And can we also turn it into a possible demeaning thing, like mocking you with 'is this really the best you can do?' 😈

In some way & form i imagine i would like it...
(I specifically write 'would', because depression, social anxiety and agoraphobia don't make any kind of dating viable for me, let alone easy :rolleyes:)

As it's a part of the 'small talk during sex', being called something can definitely add to the flavor.
Kristy already kinda described it:

Being called a slut during sex i feel would endow you with a compliment.
I do think it has a tad of submissiveness too it though, at least for me.
Being called an 'angel' or a 'goddess' or something would be putting you on a high pedestal - being called a 'bitch' or 'slut' is a lot more demeaning, but at least it still means 'hey, (at least) you're good / great for sex'.
To give a few more examples, together with Kristy's suggestion of getting your hair pulled (thx for the suggestion ;)) i'd envision my sexual partner, after my violent orgasm nummer 7 or something, asking me 'wow, you are one horny little slut, aren't you?'
And to add to being called a slut, i think there's added taste to calling yourself one; by answering him 'yes sir, i àm a horny little slut'. 🥰

I've got a similar limit to some versions:
While i'd definitely still accept terms like 'dirty slut' or 'nasty slut' (because things like swallowing horsecum or being decked by several dogs def. falls in the dirty and nasty categories in my book), the minute it turns into 'useless slut' or 'worthless slut'... it starts to rub me the wrong way.
That's where that last sliver of compliment falls away, and it turns into an insult for me (as in 'not even as a slut you're usefull' 😢 ).

To elaborate on the sex-talk department:
do you guys like it if we moan out stuff like 'fuck me harder' or 'god, you're wrecking me'..?
And can we also turn it into a possible demeaning thing, like mocking you with 'is this really the best you can do?' 😈
Thank-you for finding and commenting on that post. I appreciate that! I knew it was buried back there, somewhere.
Since writing it two and half years ago, my feelings about being called "filthy slut, nasty slut, dirty slut" have changed completely. I now relish them during sex. A woman moved to say those things is a woman I'm driving absolutely out of her mind with hard, wet orgasms. It is a badge of honor.

My feelings changed when I started seeing a woman who requested I call her those things, even adding to them such endearments as, "Dirty fuck, filthy pussywhore, fucking slut whore." She said she was proud of being all those things; it made her feel like the hottest woman on earth. There was nothing subservient or demeaning about it

With her face buried between my thighs, she would cum without touching herself if I told her, "Oooooohhhh, make me cum, you hot slutty whore." She would squeal into me, and devour me while cumming from what I'd just said to her.
I told her to talk the same way to me, and I LOVED IT! I've been loving it ever since during sex with my live-in bedmates, and they love it as well.
They know if any such thing is said to me during sex, they'd better hold on tight, because my orgasm will be wild, primal and wet.

Since the thread title is "Slut," I think this fits here.

It was somewhere in the middle of the night, and not all four of my housemate were asleep. I was sleeping on my side, facing my sluttiest one, and she woke me while gently trying to slide my leg between her thighs.

I slid my arm over her waist, and though our bedroom is pitch-dark at night, my mouth found hers. She whimpered into my mouth while our tongues hotly fucked each other. My hand slid to her silky-smooth, soaking-wet pussy, making her yelp and kiss me harder when my finger slid into her.

I felt her entire body tense and tighten. My hand was soaked with her juice, and her pussy was convulsing around my finger when she parted our kiss only enough to utter, "Fuck...Kristie...please make me cum..."

I spoke into her open mouth, "Oooohhhh, how I love you...fuck you, baby..."

"Oh fuck...fuck you Kristie...oh fuck...fuck you...fuck me...cumming...cumming..."
It was very nice, indeed.

Since the thread title is "Slut," I think this fits here.

It was somewhere in the middle of the night, and not all four of my housemate were asleep. I was sleeping on my side, facing my sluttiest one, and she woke me while gently trying to slide my leg between her thighs.

I slid my arm over her waist, and though our bedroom is pitch-dark at night, my mouth found hers. She whimpered into my mouth while our tongues hotly fucked each other. My hand slid to her silky-smooth, soaking-wet pussy, making her yelp and kiss me harder when my finger slid into her.

I felt her entire body tense and tighten. My hand was soaked with her juice, and her pussy was convulsing around my finger when she parted our kiss only enough to utter, "Fuck...Kristie...please make me cum..."

I spoke into her open mouth, "Oooohhhh, how I love you...fuck you, baby..."

"Oh fuck...fuck you Kristie...oh fuck...fuck you...fuck me...cumming...cumming..."
It was very nice, indeed.
🤔🤭☺️

Back