• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Slut

Since the thread title is "Slut," I think this fits here.

It was somewhere in the middle of the night, and not all four of my housemate were asleep. I was sleeping on my side, facing my sluttiest one, and she woke me while gently trying to slide my leg between her thighs.

I slid my arm over her waist, and though our bedroom is pitch-dark at night, my mouth found hers. She whimpered into my mouth while our tongues hotly fucked each other. My hand slid to her silky-smooth, soaking-wet pussy, making her yelp and kiss me harder when my finger slid into her.

I felt her entire body tense and tighten. My hand was soaked with her juice, and her pussy was convulsing around my finger when she parted our kiss only enough to utter, "Fuck...Kristie...please make me cum..."

I spoke into her open mouth, "Oooohhhh, how I love you...fuck you, baby..."

"Oh fuck...fuck you Kristie...oh fuck...fuck you...fuck me...cumming...cumming..."
It was very nice, indeed.
Yea, seems to fit in well here.
Not as jawdroppy as P-V's "driving skills", but still a nice slutty story including two of those this thread is about.

Since the thread title is "Slut," I think this fits here.

It was somewhere in the middle of the night, and not all four of my housemate were asleep. I was sleeping on my side, facing my sluttiest one, and she woke me while gently trying to slide my leg between her thighs.

I slid my arm over her waist, and though our bedroom is pitch-dark at night, my mouth found hers. She whimpered into my mouth while our tongues hotly fucked each other. My hand slid to her silky-smooth, soaking-wet pussy, making her yelp and kiss me harder when my finger slid into her.

I felt her entire body tense and tighten. My hand was soaked with her juice, and her pussy was convulsing around my finger when she parted our kiss only enough to utter, "Fuck...Kristie...please make me cum..."

I spoke into her open mouth, "Oooohhhh, how I love you...fuck you, baby..."

"Oh fuck...fuck you Kristie...oh fuck...fuck you...fuck me...cumming...cumming..."
It was very nice, indeed.
It's so refreshing to see the "fuck you"! I don't suppose too many on here understand that it is not "FUCK you!" but more a shortened phrase expressing your intent! You may wish to clarify for some, honey!

It's so refreshing to see the "fuck you"! I don't suppose too many on here understand that it is not "FUCK you!" but more a shortened phrase expressing your intent! You may wish to clarify for some, honey!
I'm glad you noticed that, Miss Rachel! I was hoping the context would explain it. If I were to clarify it myself, I would do so in the same way you just did. It shouldn't take more than that. Well done, and thank-you for commenting on it!

Last edited:
If my horse could talk, I'm sure he would call me his personal slut. That would excite me to death.
NOTE: None of this has ANYTHING to do with being submissive! I've never been submissive and certainly NEVER will be. Not dom, either.

When a human sex partner (females only) calls me a slut, that also turns me on a LOT, because I have earned that title from them, I assure you. From them, it is often in the context of "hot slut," "slutty tease," "slut tease," "slutty pussy tease," etc. A partner pulling my hair and screaming, "Oh fuck! Suck my pussy and make me cum hard, you fucking slut!" will send me almost to orgasm without touching myself. "OMG! You're such a slut!" also works nicely, and is usually while I'm being a merciless tease.

A few other things about the slut word:
- I dislike being called a dirty slut, nasty slut or filthy slut during sex or in any situation. I don't regard myself as dirty, nasty or filthy, even though I often am, in the opinion of some.
- I don't respond well if addressed in a PM by someone saying, "Hi slut!" I don't have anyone in real life who would do that, either.

I was taught to be a slut by a mother who was a slut. I act like one, I talk like one and often conduct myself on here like one. I dress like a slut, and in my profile picture, I am UNdressed like a slut. For every woman with whom I have sex, it is always my intent to be an absolute slut for them, and to make them just as slutty as I.
I think that about sums it up. Thanks for listening.
agree there is limits that you set with your partner and things that both like and not. I have seen here people trying to shame others for wording or things and is like, "really?". Some people like being call one thing or other, do one thing or other, etc and that does not mean not having dignity or self respect but well, what can you do, if people judge in a forum like this something that is not hurting anybody, then not even point in reasoning with them.

agree there is limits that you set with your partner and things that both like and not. I have seen here people trying to shame others for wording or things and is like, "really?". Some people like being call one thing or other, do one thing or other, etc and that does not mean not having dignity or self respect but well, what can you do, if people judge in a forum like this something that is not hurting anybody, then not even point in reasoning with them.
Well said, there. I'm glad you get it. Thank-you for that.

Thank-you a lot for your comment, MrsShemon!
Yes, maybe we can get @Pretty_Vixen to take that gearshift for a ride while someone does the driving. She would look real hot, trying to shift those gears.
One needs to be logical and think about safety.
No matter how hot it would be, do NOT go gear stick riding when the car is in motion!

Back