• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Slut

A few other things about the slut word:
- I dislike being called a dirty slut, nasty slut or filthy slut during sex or in any situation. I don't regard myself as dirty, nasty or filthy, even though I often am, in the opinion of some.
- I don't respond well if addressed in a PM by someone saying, "Hi slut!" I don't have anyone in real life who would do that, either.
You must run for president, I will vote for you!(y)(y)(y)

When I walk into a friend's house, kiss her ravenously, then just look into her eyes, making her spread her legs for me, then I dive between her thighs and mouthfuck her for hours, I am a slut, and a very good one.
This is reminiscent of recent events here, albeit the other way around...

I just want to leave this here.

Apparently, putting it into reverse is near on impossible. She had to face the windscreen and managed to get it into fourth. In all, she managed roughly five miles and came several times. She thinks she may have some internal bruising.
Oh my goodness! The bruising will heal, and I KNOW she LOVED the several orgasms, even in spite of that.

Perhaps it's similar to being a "bad" boy/girl, versus a "good" boy/girl? Both can be part part of sexy talk 😏

I just want to leave this here.

Apparently, putting it into reverse is near on impossible. She had to face the windscreen and managed to get it into fourth. In all, she managed roughly five miles and came several times. She thinks she may have some internal bruising.
Would loved too have seen this! 😍

Does that make me slutty? 😉

Back