• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Slut

It most certainly does not! If you had done it yourself.... Perhaps done it several times and let people watch? That would be a start. By definition alone a slut is someone who likes sex - with different partners, genders, species.... There are so many different criteria!
I think I have the different partners, genders and species covered. 😁 Oh, and love sex, too. 😍

Does anyone get turned on by being called the opposite of a slut, like a prude?
Wouldn't turn me on. I mean, a prude getting turned on at being called a name? And what's more from that word? Doesn't sound like a prude.
It wouldn't offend me, I'd just find it weird. I'm pretty open with much of sexuality to varying degrees based on company. Nobody would seriously call me a prude.

I'm not necessarily a submissive, though I like to refer to myself as a slut. Even more so I encourage other zoos I'm chatting with to call me a dog slut/doggy slut.

i'm sure there are submissive types that do... well, those and the ppl who seem to believe having sex with an animal is degrading/humiliating for some reason
none of my dogs talk, so no idea if any of them thinks of me this way
I see it just like any other degrading. When I’m wearing a furr head with paws then my bf calls me a “fur fag” I get giggly and lustful just like when I’m knotted and he calls me a “knot slut” :3 it’s not that being with a dog is degrading. But losing control and naturally falling submissive is a sign of weakness thats hot when pointed out.

"Slut" has nothing to do with being submissive. Of course it can be applied in that circumstance, but it is not necessary. I don't think @Kristy could be called a submissive, do you?

"Slut" has nothing to do with being submissive. Of course it can be applied in that circumstance, but it is not necessary. I don't think @Kristy could be called a submissive, do you?
Correct. Being a slut is not about being submissive or being degraded, even though the word is sometimes used in a D/s situation. "Slut" is merely a name for a woman's voracious sexual appetite and what she's willing to do to satisfy it. (Me) She may be the wildest, wettest, most sex-hungry nympho slut you've ever met, but that doesn't necessarily mean you can dominate her. In fact, like me, she may even be a little more "in charge" during sex.

I've never submitted to anyone, and for any woman who hops into bed and thinks I'm going to, I have a few surprises in my bag of tricks.

Oh, if it ever happened I am utterly convinced that you would make me crawl and follow your slightest command.
But I would still try to rebel.
Never, ever would I want you crawling. I want you proud to be a slut, free to express yourself as the slut you want to be, for as many hours per day you desire. I will then enjoy, to the fullest, every hot piece of what you have to offer, giving you double in return.

That's my policy regarding two who live with me. They are well aware of it and have never been happier.

Chiara, I can tell you have a wild and primal slut embedded deep-down inside you. You're hardly aware of it, and won't even admit it. I've been around the block quite a few times and brought out many inner sluts, so don't try to argue that with me.
If there were ever someone who needs just the right woman in their bed, it's you.
Seconded

Indeed, all the way from here, I can hear her mind working on it.
Absolutely. She is always interacting when we tease her about it.
She likes our attention and even if she would never admit it, she have thought about it, blushed and felt the butterflies flapping and blood rushing south, moistening and preparing her body.
But, she likes to tease us back.

Deep, deep down, hidden and surpressed, she wants it.
I can easily see us using her body as our playground, giving her one orgasm after another while she clenches our hair, the sheets, anything she can hold onto, screaming loud enough to wake the neighbors. She would pass out, then fall asleep, only to wake three hours later, begging us for more.

I can easily see us using her body as our playground, giving her one orgasm after another while she clenches our hair, the sheets, anything she can hold onto, screaming loud enough to wake the neighbors. She would pass out, then fall asleep, only to wake three hours later, begging us for more.
Brb. I need to take care of something.

Back