Slut

i'm sure there are submissive types that do... well, those and the ppl who seem to believe having sex with an animal is degrading/humiliating for some reason
none of my dogs talk, so no idea if any of them thinks of me this way
Maybe I should have rephrase but do you think of your self as a slut for doing this. Some people are offended by the word and some people like it and don't think it is bad, I just wanted to know what the men and women doing this think about being called sluts.

Maybe I should have rephrase but do you think of your self as a slut for doing this. Some people are offended by the word and some people like it and don't think it is bad, I just wanted to know what the men and women doing this think about being called sluts.
no i do not nor do i really see why would i, maybe if i were to service like 6 dogs every day? don't know, honestly. i never really gave "calling myself whatever" much thought
this whole question seems kinda weird tbh

I don't see myself as slut and wouldn't appreciate to be called slut. It's not that I would be offended too much, but rather annoyed, because I think it's wrong. I would also be annoyed to be called a Nobel laureate, because that's not true either. I dislike lies.

If my horse could talk, I'm sure he would call me his personal slut. That would excite me to death.
NOTE: None of this has ANYTHING to do with being submissive! I've never been submissive and certainly NEVER will be. Not dom, either.

When a human sex partner (females only) calls me a slut, that also turns me on a LOT, because I have earned that title from them, I assure you. From them, it is often in the context of "hot slut," "slutty tease," "slut tease," "slutty pussy tease," etc. A partner pulling my hair and screaming, "Oh fuck! Suck my pussy and make me cum hard, you fucking slut!" will send me almost to orgasm without touching myself. "OMG! You're such a slut!" also works nicely, and is usually while I'm being a merciless tease.

A few other things about the slut word:
- I dislike being called a dirty slut, nasty slut or filthy slut during sex or in any situation. I don't regard myself as dirty, nasty or filthy, even though I often am, in the opinion of some.
- I don't respond well if addressed in a PM by someone saying, "Hi slut!" I don't have anyone in real life who would do that, either.

I was taught to be a slut by a mother who was a slut. I act like one, I talk like one and often conduct myself on here like one. I dress like a slut, and in my profile picture, I am UNdressed like a slut. For every woman with whom I have sex, it is always my intent to be an absolute slut for them, and to make them just as slutty as I.
I think that about sums it up. Thanks for listening.

I enjoy when my partner calls me a slut, but it's normally in a friendly playful way. It's very rare that he does it in a serious degrading way, especially because I am not into degradation at all.

As far as with zoo experiences mine are extremely minimal, so I don't really fit the title of slut. But I don't I would love it.

Back