• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Slut

You Just Might Be a Slut - Part Three

- If you have ever added doggy or horse cum, or your own cum, to a food recipe before having guests, or added it to a coffee creamer without them knowing, you might be a slut.

- If you MUST have three orgasms before you'll get out of bed EVERY morning, you might be a slut.

- If you can't drive to work without your hand under your skirt and playing with your pussy, you might be a slut.

- If you have ever left a wet spot on your driver's seat or office chair, or if you have cum on your steering wheel, you might be a slut.

- If you find yourself making a list like this one describing YOU, you are SUCH a slut!

You can, without a doubt. It was a "poor PV" in the impressive and somewhat jelaous regard, more an ironic statement than actual worry. No offense to either of you.
Honey, I know that! I am feeling puckish and slightly naughty this evening. We are about to indulge ourselves. She is awake now, we have eaten supper and she is perking up. Then.....

I do not think for one minute, you are disrespectful, at all. Slutty, by your admission, but not disrespectful....

I was a bit of a slut last night and today. been out of town for nearly 3 weeks working and got home last night. unfortunately my roommate was here, but he had to go to bed early last night, leaving me outside with the pack..

Me and my big boy had been giving each other eyes all night and both throwing hints at each other.

Roommate wasn't gone long and big boy made it clear that after 3 weeks without me, that he wasn't taking no for an answer and jumped me outside.

I live in the country so that isn't a problem although we normally do our thing in bed.

So there I was in the yard, and thought "why not", and with one look, he was practically ripping my clothes off.

He was a bit too enthusiastic and didn't quite get planted, but two other males in the pack that haven't ever had any experience thought they needed to be involved. One got a bj, while the other a hand job.

So today big boy decides he's going to make up for last night in the bedroom and got the knot planted just right.

He normally just stays there, but every now and then he'll turn to do the butt to butt thing and we've gotten pretty good at making it happen without issue.

Except this time we were close to the edge of the bed.. it was an excellent tie... he went off the edge of the bed... it really was an excellent tie... I actually managed to hold onto him for a few seconds..

Note to self. next time, stay clear of edge of bed..

You Just Might Be a Slut - Part Three

- If you have ever added doggy or horse cum, or your own cum, to a food recipe before having guests, or added it to a coffee creamer without them knowing, you might be a slut.

- If you MUST have three orgasms before you'll get out of bed EVERY morning, you might be a slut.

- If you can't drive to work without your hand under your skirt and playing with your pussy, you might be a slut.

- If you have ever left a wet spot on your driver's seat or office chair, or if you have cum on your steering wheel, you might be a slut.

- If you find yourself making a list like this one describing YOU, you are SUCH a slut!
SWOON.gif
marry me?
💍

Tease me about being short or bite me and you will find out just how angry and violent of a lover I can be.
I will bite you back, but that only enhance the rest of the physical responses your body will have. Nothing beats feeling the taste and warmth of blood as you pierce the skin of your partner just a little during an orgasm.
Me and my boy bite each other.. I think it turns us both on!

Absolute slut last Saturday but can't fully process it.
Me and my girlfriend (or wife in spirit) attended a sex party at someones house. They throw one or two every month. She and I have both been there together and before we met, separately.
She knows that I was looking for some BBC. It's my thing, it what I like. Fortunately she knew a couple guys and... I had a sneaky suspicion she was setting something up. Suspicion correct, achievement unlocked.
I wouldn't say a gangbang since it wasn't all at once. But I did serve at least 5 black guys with either my mouth, ass or both. Not all of them came, they don't want to blow right away as there was more fun for them to have. Wife was also worked over.
Sex is like a drug that I couldn't focus or remember who did what in which hole. Also smoked some weed prior... might have something to do with memory. All I know is I enjoyed it, they enjoyed me and likely will be repeated in some form or another. My ass was SORE, but in a good way.

I know it sounds a little good to be a true story, but 100% happened. I have had some amazing experiences, but afterward I have trouble recalling all of it.

I did suck a waiters cock in the toilet of a bar once so my husband could have a 'free' pudding...does that make me a slut? 🤭😁. Hmmm may be I am a slut...it was my idea to do🤣

I have more 'slut' secrets ...once I sucked the cocks of three young english men, they said they were 18, when Daddy & I were on holiday in Italy. They didn't know I'm a trans 🙈🤭. They took me in to men's bathroom of a beach restaurant. I'm sure the people eating there knew what I'd just done...we all came out of the same door 'mens' at the same time and I was still tidying up my hair after the boys had held my head to get good depth as they emptied their balls in to my throat. I'm sure I was dribbling as well 🙈🙊...oh the shame ! 🤣Nope no shame at all 🤤😊. I loved it....

You Just Might Be a Slut - Part Four

- If you can't give another woman a massage without rubfucking yourself on the back of her thigh, you just might be a slut.

- If you have frequent, hot sexdreams and always wake up DYING to fuck one of your bedpartners, and you do, you might be a slut.

- If you need all your fingers, and some or all of your toes to count all your orgasms for one day, you might be a slut.

- If you have ever straddled a corner of your washing machine during an out-of-balance spin cycle, you just might be a slut.
(I see some of you raising your hands!)

- If you have ever loaded your washing machine incorrectly, ON PURPOSE to CAUSE it to spin out-of-balance, then gone for a ride on it, you ARE definitely a slut!

- If you can't give another woman a massage without rubfucking yourself on the back of her thigh, you just might be a slut.

- If you have frequent, hot sexdreams and always wake up DYING to fuck one of your bedpartners, and you do, you might be a slut.

- If you need all your fingers, and some or all of your toes to count all your orgasms for one day, you might be a slut.

- If you have ever straddled a corner of your washing machine during an out-of-balance spin cycle, you just might be a slut.

- If you have ever loaded your washing machine incorrectly, ON PURPOSE to CAUSE it to spin out-of-balance, then gone for a ride on it, you ARE definitely a slut!
✋😶😳🙈

Wow you have just described my weekly routines lol. Ive broken 4 washing machines in the last 2 years.

Back