• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How long do you think that it will take before zoosexaulity starts to become as accepted as other sexualities?

title says it

• 5 years

Votes: 39 5.5%
  • 2 years

Votes: 18 2.5%
  • 10+ years

Votes: 592 83.9%
  • 7 years

Votes: 19 2.7%
  • Never

Votes: 38 5.4%

• Total voters
If you have a hard time finding normies like this, you're either really bad at arguing the points of zoosexuality or you're not looking in the right places.
You forgot the crucial third option: I don't discuss my sexuality with normies. Period. There's absolutely no reason to do so, and nothing to be gained by trying. The VERY BEST that can be hoped for is that it doesn't bring a world of shit down on me and mine. The worst is the deaths of the critters in my care, followed fairly close by my own imprisonment or death.

When somebody is over aggressive people tend to close their eyes and ears as well as find a way to make it harder push as many obstacles as possible.

On the other hand if there's proper education as well as Unity / bonding I feel it can open many doors and mitigate obstacles
Go to bed, Russel - your idiocy is worse than usual.

You forgot the crucial third option: I don't discuss my sexuality with normies. Period. There's absolutely no reason to do so, and nothing to be gained by trying. The VERY BEST that can be hoped for is that it doesn't bring a world of shit down on me and mine. The worst is the deaths of the critters in my care, followed fairly close by my own imprisonment or death.
You have a sexuality?

This comment pretty encapsulates the exact kind of defeatest mentality that gets absolutely nowhere as a result of self sabotage. There is everything to be gained by discussing sexuality with normies, and everything to lose by shutting down dialogue. You dont have to have a face to face out your irl identity interaction to have productive discussions with normies. If you're doing that, you're just dumb. And probably going to jail. I don't discuss my sexuality with normies who know my actual identity, or have any way of figuring it out, its not safe enough to do that yet. But there, you said it yourself again, the deaths of your critters. You know what wouldn't be a risk, at least from the government, if zoosexuality were to be legalized? That. You know how we get legalization, by talking to people and educating people.

This comment pretty encapsulates the exact kind of defeatest mentality that gets absolutely nowhere as a result of self sabotage. There is everything to be gained by discussing sexuality with normies, and everything to lose by shutting down dialogue. You dont have to have a face to face out your irl identity interaction to have productive discussions with normies. If you're doing that, you're just dumb. And probably going to jail. I don't discuss my sexuality with normies who know my actual identity, or have any way of figuring it out, its not safe enough to do that yet. But there, you said it yourself again, the deaths of your critters. You know what wouldn't be a risk, at least from the government, if zoosexuality were to be legalized? That. You know how we get legalization, by talking to people and educating people.
If anybody asked me specifically I mostly talk about her I have no reason to hide that I have real affection for her. There's no reason to hide the ones we care about

You go ahead and jump right out there and go for it, then. I'll watch. And mop up the blood after you get yourself cut to ribbons. Just make sure your critters are provided for before you do. (Assuming, of course, that you have any in the first place - I've noticed a trend among you "Let's get zoo rights" folks over the years - VERY few have any skin in the game, but they always seem more than happy to urge somebody else to step up and try. I call it the "Let's you and him fight" scenario as a sort of mental shorthand)

You go ahead and jump right out there and go for it, then. I'll watch. And mop up the blood after you get yourself cut to ribbons. Just make sure your critters are provided for before you do. (Assuming, of course, that you have any in the first place - I've noticed a trend among you "Let's get zoo rights" folks over the years - VERY few have any skin in the game, but they always seem more than happy to urge somebody else to step up and try. I call it the "Let's you and him fight" scenario as a sort of mental shorthand)
Clearly you have no idea how to maintain anonymity online, if you think that what I'm doing carries any risks whatsoever to my irl identity, you are wrong. I have animals, and they would be taken if I were to be found out. I know how not to be found out, while still not curling up in a ball of defeatist fear and giving up hope for a freer future. Maybe you'll be able to break out of your victim mentality in the future.

If anybody asked me specifically I mostly talk about her I have no reason to hide that I have real affection for her. There's no reason to hide the ones we care about
Russel, here's a hint: Assuming this dog you claim to have had ever existed outside of your imagination, by your own words, she's dead, rotting worm-chow. Unless, as has been suggested elsewhere, you've got her on ice for the occasional necro-boink - which is something I wouldn't put outside the realm of possibility, considering the rest of the delusional shit you spew. Grow up, get over it (yeah, I know that ain't easy, but it's something millions, if not billions have had to do over the past umpty-thousand years) and move on. HEaring you go on about a dead dog is getting almost as tiresome as your attempts at defending the idea that outing someone is OK.

Russel, here's a hint: Assuming this dog you claim to have had ever existed outside of your imagination, by your own words, she's dead, rotting worm-chow. Unless, as has been suggested elsewhere, you've got her on ice for the occasional necro-boink - which is something I wouldn't put outside the realm of possibility, considering the rest of the delusional shit you spew. Grow up, get over it (yeah, I know that ain't easy, but it's something millions, if not billions have had to do over the past umpty-thousand years) and move on. HEaring you go on about a dead dog is getting almost as tiresome as your attempts at defending the idea that outing someone is OK.
Thats something i expect from Nothing to say. Damn quite a similarity. Talking about my dead mate in such a manner. There are two taboo subjects you don't talk about the first one is being somebody's past/current mate. 2nd is their family.

You mistake history for a perfect prediction of the future. At the start of the 1900's you'd have been outright killed in most of the world for being gay, and now its a right in many countries. Clearly stupid people are not a rock hard immovable barrier to social progress, otherwise we'd still have widespread industrial scale slavery in the west and women wouldn't be able to vote.
Except that Im not gay, bud...nor exclusive. History is not a perfect predictor, but it IS prologue.

My point was that the weight of History is not to be taken lightly. A year + ago we had nitwits storming the Capitol Building to supposedly overturn an election. Doesn't seem to have occurred to them that there are legal paths to change. OR, that that was not one of them. Why would you think that something that has been LOATHED by The Peoples Of The Book for all that time....Five k Years is a hell of a lot of loathing....And which was deliberately campaigned against for 2000 years by one if the largest Churches ever extant....is going to become a legal right in your lifetime?

You need to rethink your position....Slavery was ended by FORCE, and Womens Suffrage by Hunger Strikes....almost the same thing in the 1920's.

It will take FORCE to accomplish what you wish in that short a period of time....and only then IF you have the organization. There are other ways, but they are not for the impatient, and its still going to be fifty years.

Clearly you have no idea how to maintain anonymity online, if you think that what I'm doing carries any risks whatsoever to my irl identity, you are wrong. I have animals, and they would be taken if I were to be found out. I know how not to be found out, while still not curling up in a ball of defeatist fear and giving up hope for a freer future. Maybe you'll be able to break out of your victim mentality in the future.
Until you step up and DO IT, you're running your mouth to no purpose. Trying to equate my refusal to put either myself or my critters at risk for some hazy "might be - some day" with fear is the desperate, clutching-at-straws gambit of an all talk, no action fool.

Until you step up and DO IT, you're running your mouth to no purpose. Trying to equate my refusal to put either myself or my critters at risk for some hazy "might be - some day" with fear is the desperate, clutching-at-straws gambit of an all talk, no action fool.
You're the only one here who's not taking action, in fact you've been very proudly talking this whole time about how you think any form of action is futile insanity.

You're the only one here who's not taking action, in fact you've been very proudly talking this whole time about how you think any form of action is futile insanity.
You're the one that wants the change - that means it's on YOU, not me - to make it happen. I'm just kicking back watching yet another in a long string of fools that have paraded past over the last 30 or so years to tilt at a windmill that's all set to grind you exactly the same way it grinds the wheat that makes up its normal fodder, and has ground every one of the fools that came before the same way. If that isn't insanity (AND futile) I wanna know what is...

The mistake you make is thinking that its self defeatist to not discuss this with Mundanes. You always have thought that, and its no more true now than in the BF days. Its self-preservation, plain and simple. You are going to need Votes, I suppose....but people who've been invited to this party are the very people whove shaken faith in the vote....who favor the ideas behind "God, Guts, and Guns", which is to say, what we need to stand for, they stand AGAINST. We have been depicted for thousands of years as enemies of all thats Holy....while our so-called allies have been supporters of that depiction. You can't smell the smoke? No, I guess not.

Funny boy.....You had no qualms about doing that yesterday....UR isn't Nothing....and YOU know that damned well.
Thats something i expect from Nothing to say. Damn quite a similarity. Talking about my dead mate in such a manner. There are two taboo subjects you don't talk about the first one is being somebody's past/current mate. 2nd is their family.

By the way there vic....Being anonymous online isnt the problem either....because you have to go out into the REAL WORLD sometime....Faceless characters on the Net will never accomplish a thing in the mundane world except laughter.

You're the one that wants the change - that means it's on YOU, not me - to make it happen. I'm just kicking back watching yet another in a long string of fools that have paraded past over the last 30 or so years to tilt at a windmill that's all set to grind you exactly the same way it grinds the wheat that makes up its normal fodder, and has ground every one of the fools that came before the same way. If that isn't insanity (AND futile) I wanna know what is...
Again, pure defeatism. I disagree that we're doomed to failure. It's easy to be a pessimist, if you're right you laugh, if you're wrong you win anyways. If you want to stay curled up in your ball of defeatist doomerism, that's your problem.
The mistake you make is thinking that its self defeatist to not discuss this with Mundanes. You always have thought that, and its no more true now than in the BF days. Its self-preservation, plain and simple. You are going to need Votes, I suppose....but people who've been invited to this party are the very people whove shaken faith in the vote....who favor the ideas behind "God, Guts, and Guns", which is to say, what we need to stand for, they stand AGAINST. We have been depicted for thousands of years as enemies of all thats Holy....while our so-called allies have been supporters of that depiction. You can't smell the smoke? No, I guess not.
Yeah, and so were all the other oppressed people in history. Oppressed people don't dig themselves out of oppression by not involving people outside of their oppressed groups. I never said there'd be no opposition to us, but that's why it's a fight for freedom.

Just like there's one taboo thing that you NEVER do: Threaten to out someone.

Wanna keep running your mouth, Russel?

By the way there vic....Being anonymous online isnt the problem either....because you have to go out into the REAL WORLD sometime....Faceless characters on the Net will never accomplish a thing in the mundane world except laughter.
Dammit, Saddle, there you go again making me wonder if telepathy isn't real...

Ok I'm not trying to derail every thread, but how in the actual fuck do words like these come from a guy who claims to love animals?

Again, pure defeatism. I disagree that we're doomed to failure. It's easy to be a pessimist, if you're right you laugh, if you're wrong you win anyways. If you want to stay curled up in your ball of defeatist doomerism, that's your problem.

Yeah, and so were all the other oppressed people in history. Oppressed people don't dig themselves out of oppression by not involving people outside of their oppressed groups. I never said there'd be no opposition to us, but that's why it's a fight for freedom.
I've got plenty of freedom - That's where you're losing the beat. I don't care if the normies accept me being an animal fucker. The only thing I care about is keeping the ones in my care as safe and happy as possible. Activism of the type you're trying to preach is a sure path to failing to do that. Not a maybe - An ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY.

Yes, but we can accomplish what needs to be accomplished to get us to the point where we no longer have to hide behind anonymity by using it as a tool. You can educate and win people over anonymously, which will gain you a base of support to help push it further. It's our starting point for this movement, not the whole thing. If the barrier to getting our freedom is ignorance and stupidity, then the solution to that is education.
I've got plenty of freedom - That's where you're losing the beat. I don't care if the normies accept me being an animal fucker. The only thing I care about is keeping the ones in my care as safe and happy as possible. Activism of the type you're trying to preach is a sure path to failing to do that. Not a maybe - An ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY.
You're arguing in circles, I've already adressed all of your points yet you restate them as though they're somehow different this time. You are a defeatist with a victim mentality, and I disagree with you.

You're arguing in circles, I've already adressed all of your points yet you restate them as though they're somehow different this time. You are a defeatist with a victim mentality, and I disagree with you.
And you're a predictably repetitive fool with a (metaphorical, at least, perhaps even literal - haven't seen enough of you to be sure) death wish, but I've been trying to avoid saying that out of sheer politeness. But since you bring up the subject, there it is. 🤷‍♂️

No, bud, you haven't addressed jack shit. You've repeatedly tossed out "You're a coward" (Cheap shot, but nowhere near on target, so I'll let it pass as the desperation tactic it so obviously is) and tried to convince me that there's something to be gained by demanding "zoo rights", but as of yet, you haven't addressed anything other than variations on a theme of you think it's a great idea.

Tell me again, please - What *DIRECT*, *MEASURABLE* benefit is there to being able to say "I fuck my horse" to Joe Normie? What does that gain for either me or mine that we don't already have? (Don't bother trotting out the concept of not needing to worry about them or me being killed/jailed - That's pie-in-the-sky, "Rah-rah-rah, Yay team!" bullshit, and you know it as well as I do) Why do I want to tell Joe Normie that I fuck horses in the first place? (Hint: I don't. As stated, I don't discuss my sex life outside of this place or similar interactions, and even then, rarely go into any further detail than "I don't date within my species", and cannot grasp why anyone with a couple of working brain cells knocking together would, unless it's as a weird form of "I'm SPESHUL!" badge, or maybe a video-game achievement)

You've danced away from all attempts to get an answer to those crucial questions.

Back