• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How long do you think that it will take before zoosexaulity starts to become as accepted as other sexualities?

title says it

• 5 years

Votes: 39 5.5%
  • 2 years

Votes: 18 2.5%
  • 10+ years

Votes: 592 83.9%
  • 7 years

Votes: 19 2.7%
  • Never

Votes: 38 5.4%

• Total voters
What does fantasy world rainbows and unicorns mean? I described probable ways for a problem to be solved but you reject as impossible without even looking into it all you care about is the negative portion not the reality
Your "stupid" act is old, tired, and ineffective, Russel. You've stated that you'd out someone if you could. That's the end of your line around here. You can keep on coming back to get beat on some more, or you can leave. I don't much care which, just as long as you're not here. You are a danger to everybody, and I'm going to make sure that everybody knows it. Ideally, you'll be rejected by everybody, but I'll settle for you going away and not returning.

The point being, the *ONLY* thing that a bid for "zoo rights" can result in is putting us on "John Q."'s radar, which will, in turn, result only in more trouble for zoos and their critters - just like it has every single time some idiot has been dumb enough to stand up and start preaching that particular sermon for the last 30+ years. Leave it the fuck alone, and ol' John forgets we exist. Remind him we exist, and he goes on a rampage that results in somebody getting fucked over - AGAIN. Does the name Hoss Topper mean anything to you? And if it does, what, pray-tell, do you recall of what happened when he not only "stood up", but published a book, and went on the fucking JERRY SPRINGER SHOW, of all insane things, and tried to plead our case? How about Mr. Hands? What happened as a result of his suicide-by-horse-cock? Or Doug Spink? And those are just the "most visible" of the various attempts/exposures over the years. Dude, there's a long, well-documented record of what attempts at "zoo rights" has accomplished, and not a SINGLE ONE has done anything but fuck us over (whether collectively or individually) EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Yet you seem to think that "This time will be different!"...

You do realize that trying the same thing over and over again in hopes of getting a different result is frequently considerd a sign of insanity, right?

Well, by that standard, you're insane. No attempt at "zoo rights" has *EVER* resulted in anything that wasn't WORSE than what we had before the attempt was made.
This time it will be different

The point being, the *ONLY* thing that a bid for "zoo rights" can result in is putting us on "John Q."'s radar, which will, in turn, result only in more trouble for zoos and their critters - just like it has every single time some idiot has been dumb enough to stand up and start preaching that particular sermon for the last 30+ years. Leave it the fuck alone, and ol' John forgets we exist. Remind him we exist, and he goes on a rampage that results in somebody getting fucked over - AGAIN. Does the name Hoss Topper mean anything to you? And if it does, what, pray-tell, do you recall of what happened when he not only "stood up", but published a book, and went on the fucking JERRY SPRINGER SHOW, of all insane things, and tried to plead our case? How about Mr. Hands? What happened as a result of his suicide-by-horse-cock? Or Doug Spink? And those are just the "most visible" of the various attempts/exposures over the years. Dude, there's a long, well-documented record of what attempts at "zoo rights" has accomplished, and not a SINGLE ONE has done anything but fuck us over (whether collectively or individually) EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Yet you seem to think that "This time will be different!"...

You do realize that trying the same thing over and over again in hopes of getting a different result is frequently considerd a sign of insanity, right?

Well, by that standard, you're insane. No attempt at "zoo rights" has *EVER* resulted in anything that wasn't WORSE than what we had before the attempt was made.
I just completely disagree with you. If you're content living under persecution, and so afraid of standing up that you consider attempts to break out from that persecution insanity, there's nothing that I can say to you but that I consider you to be a coward. I'd rather fight for my rights and fail, rather than adopt the defeatist attitude of "It didn't work last time so it can never work in the future". Just because those last attempts failed does not doom all future attempts at freedom to failure. But the good thing is, it's not up to people like you whether we try again or not. You have the mindset of an abused minority that has learned complacency, and that attitude is wrong and I will never share it or accept it in any capacity.

I just completely disagree with you. If you're content living under persecution, and so afraid of standing up that you consider attempts to break out from that persecution insanity, there's nothing that I can say to you but that I consider you to be a coward. I'd rather fight for my rights and fail, rather than adopt the defeatist attitude of "It didn't work last time so it can never work in the future". Just because those last attempts failed does not doom all future attempts at freedom to failure. But the good thing is, it's not up to people like you whether we try again or not. You have the mindset of an abused minority that has learned complacency, and that attitude is wrong and I will never share it or accept it in any capacity.
he's a yellow belly. Some people rather lay in defeat then bask in warm Glory

Then join Reconscope over in his fantasy world of Kum-bi-ya and unicorns that shit M&Ms. You're obviously just as disconnected from reality as that idiot.

Then join Reconscope over in his fantasy world of Kum-bi-ya and unicorns that shit M&Ms. You're obviously just as disconnected from reality as that idiot.
My name is pretty cool huh at least this time you didn't call me after a potato. It makes you shiver your Timbers how it rolls off the tongue pretty well.

By the way your a yellow belly

Correction: Anybody who doesn't see the reality that's staring them in the face is living in a fantasy.

Hope for the future = detachment from reality to you huh? Really puts into perspective your nihilistic mindset.

My name is pretty cool huh at least this time you didn't call me after a potato. It makes you shiver your Timbers how it rolls off the tongue pretty well.

By the way your a yellow belly
Whatever you say, Russel. I'm not the one who's stated that they'd out someone if he could. If that's not the definition of "yellow belly", I don't know what would be.

Whatever you say, Russel. I'm not the one who's stated that they'd out someone if he could. If that's not the definition of "yellow belly", I don't know what would be.
I'm not the one hiding though. But hey it's okay you live in the dumpster fire and stay in the dumpster fire and decompose in the dumpster fire.

"I didn't adapt to the dumpster fire I was born in it molded by it until I became a man." -Some Russian dude

Hope for the future = detachment from reality to you huh? Really puts into perspective your nihilistic mindset.
Hope for the future is entirely different from living in a fantasy that you're going to convince anybody other than fellow zoos/beasties to accept us.
And no, bud, not nihilistic. Just a realist.

Hope for the future is entirely different from living in a fantasy that you're going to convince anybody other than fellow zoos/beasties to accept us.
And no, bud, not nihilistic. Just a realist.
Well, see that's what we disagree about. I've seen it myself, and convinced non-zoos before. People can be convinced, are being convinced, and will continue to be convinced in the future.

I'm not the one hiding though. But hey it's okay you live in the dumpster fire and stay in the dumpster fire and decompose in the dumpster fire.
Getting brave now that you've stumbled across somebody just as delusional as you are, huh? Not gonna do you any good, Russel. You sealed your fate with your own stupidity.

Getting brave now that you've stumbled across somebody just as delusional as you are, huh? Not gonna do you any good, Russel. You sealed your fate with your own stupidity.
Nonsense... the lies will spin around as Shaky Ground but the truth will stand foot and hold strong into the memories of Solitude/inner peace where they remain safe from deceit.

A strong Foundation destroys a tough lie

Well, see that's what we disagree about. I've seen it myself, and convinced non-zoos before. People can be convinced, are being convinced, and will continue to be convinced in the future.
Oh, boy! You managed to find a "normie" or two that isn't (or at least, doesn't let on that he is) disgusted enough by the idea of fucking a horse/dog/three-toed-sloth/whatever that he doesn't (at least, that you know of) immediately start screaming for the pitchforks and torches. Yep, that's a sure indication that who-knows-how-many-thousand-years of screamingly obvious "You fuck animals?!?!? EWWWWWW!!!!!!!" is changing for the better. NOT!

Oh, boy! You managed to find a "normie" or two that isn't (or at least, doesn't let on that he is) disgusted enough by the idea of fucking a horse/dog/three-toed-sloth/whatever that he doesn't (at least, that you know of) immediately start screaming for the pitchforks and torches. Yep, that's a sure indication that who-knows-how-many-thousand-years of screamingly obvious "You fuck animals?!?!? EWWWWWW!!!!!!!" is changing for the better. NOT!
Do you think you could become Hokage?

Nonsense... the lies will spin around as Shaky Ground but the truth will stand foot and hold strong into the memories of Solitude/inner peace where they remain safe from deceit.

A strong Foundation destroys a tough lie
Do you even realize how completely disjointed and nonsensical that was? No... what am I saying - Of course you don't. In your world of delusion, it probably makes perfect sense. Too bad that your fantasies don't have any connection to the real world.

Do you even realize how completely disjointed and nonsensical that was? No... what am I saying - Of course you don't. In your world of delusion, it probably makes perfect sense. Too bad that your fantasies don't have any connection to the real world.
To be fair it was very disjointed yet fun. I bet it rattle your brain.

However it did have meaning if you look deep into it.

Sometimes to fight a lie you got to face the truth by keeping it safe

It's not a matter of time, it's a matter of cause and effect. There are unpredictable cultural events/movements that cause counter-reactions etc... etc... and if something taboo like homosexuality, transexuality, smoking weed, or zoosexuality gets caught up in it things can happen very fast [two decade fast]. It can work the other way, suddenly a social movement forms and slavery or alcohol is illegal.

People who say it can't happen are as ignorant of the nature of history as the people who give timeframes before the 'avalanche' has started.

Also the merits of the arguments don't matter, I've proved that to myself many many times. Consent, zoonoses, "social cohesion", utility, "actually your a pedophile", are all excuses. Expose them when you encounter them but don't expect that to do anything.
Good to know your views on ignorance...So why are you ignorant of the forces of large numbers of stupid people throughout history? You think that you can counter 5000 years of deepening prejudices with a comic book...Lets see....Romans....walked over anything they disagreed with....Greeks...same thing....Hittites...yep. Fast forward since theres no help in the past. Romans at Masada.... Romans 900, Jews 0....Albigensian Crusade....whose greatest hit was "Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius"....The German and Scots Witch Hunts( by the way, ALSO related to bestiality and the attitudes against it). THEIR great hit was good records of the deaths of a minimum of 2 MILLION people. Pogroms against Jews in many places, based on the sacrifice and cannibalization of x-tian babies....yep. THAT train pulled in to several 20th Century stations.

Against all this you propose .......?

Good to know your views on ignorance...So why are you ignorant of the forces of large numbers of stupid people throughout history? You think that you can counter 5000 years of deepening prejudices with a comic book...Lets see....Romans....walked over anything they disagreed with....Greeks...same thing....Hittites...yep. Fast forward since theres no help in the past. Romans at Masada.... Albigensian Crusade....whose greatest hit was "Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius"....The German and Scots Witch Hunts( by the way, ALSO related to bestiality and the attitudes against it). THEIR great hit was good records of the deaths of a minimum of 2 MILLION people. Pogroms against Jews in many places, based on the sacrifice and cannibalization of x-tian babies....yep. THAT train pulled in to several 20th Century stations.

Slavery is going to happen then get recycled as food to solve world hunger and labor issues?

But really zoo rights should happen soon considering this is a progressive Of history with the internet and stuff

If you have a hard time finding normies like this, you're either really bad at arguing the points of zoosexuality or you're not looking in the right places.

If you have a hard time finding normies like this, you're either really bad at arguing the points of zoosexuality or you're not looking in the right places.
When somebody is over aggressive people tend to close their eyes and ears as well as find a way to make it harder push as many obstacles as possible.

On the other hand if there's proper education as well as Unity / bonding I feel it can open many doors and mitigate obstacles

Good to know your views on ignorance...So why are you ignorant of the forces of large numbers of stupid people throughout history? You think that you can counter 5000 years of deepening prejudices with a comic book...Lets see....Romans....walked over anything they disagreed with....Greeks...same thing....Hittites...yep. Fast forward since theres no help in the past. Romans at Masada.... Romans 900, Jews 0....Albigensian Crusade....whose greatest hit was "Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius"....The German and Scots Witch Hunts( by the way, ALSO related to bestiality and the attitudes against it). THEIR great hit was good records of the deaths of a minimum of 2 MILLION people. Pogroms against Jews in many places, based on the sacrifice and cannibalization of x-tian babies....yep. THAT train pulled in to several 20th Century stations.

You mistake history for a perfect prediction of the future. At the start of the 1900's you'd have been outright killed in most of the world for being gay, and now its a right in many countries. Clearly stupid people are not a rock hard immovable barrier to social progress, otherwise we'd still have widespread industrial scale slavery in the west and women wouldn't be able to vote.

Back