Slut

You may just be a slut if:

Every time you see a beautiful girl, you wonder what she tastes like.
You buy a toilet brush, with the sole purpose of using it upside down.
You use cakes and cream as sex-aids.
You always look at an animals penis and wonder...
You want to be outside in whatever weather without clothes and hope someone sees you.
You need to stop the car, just to fuck... alone or in company.
You keep a nice fluffy towel with you, at all times, because you don't want to leave marks on furniture..

You Just Might Be a Slut - Part Five

- If you've ever worn your assplug to a dinner party, you might be a slut. *raises my hand*
Extra slut-points if you lifted the back of your dress and showed it to someone. *looks around, then raises my hand again*

- If you've ever searched for just the right kitchen utensil to fuck yourself, you might be a slut.

- If you've ever used your electric toothbrush as a sex toy, you might be a slut.

- If you buy your sex toy batteries by the case, you are impressive, and you might be a slut.

- If you've ever had your ass full of honey, you might be a slut.
Extra slut-points if your partner licked you while that honey oozed out of you, or if you dribbled that honey on their body.
*raises my hand*
I don't get the bonus points, or the honey part. But, everything else yep. Except the batteries. I've started buying the toys that plug in. My electric bill sky rocketed!!!

Funny but true story, my gal in the heat of the momant told me talk dirty to me, so I said fuck me bitch fuck me. The next morning when she woke she said , did you call me a bitch, i replied yes you told me to, she replied , what did i say , i said talk dirty to me, she laughed you really don't know do you!

Funny but true story, my gal in the heat of the momant told me talk dirty to me, so I said fuck me bitch fuck me. The next morning when she woke she said , did you call me a bitch, i replied yes you told me to, she replied , what did i say , i said talk dirty to me, she laughed you really don't know do you!
I don't know 😁😂

You may just be a slut if:

Every time you see a beautiful girl, you wonder what she tastes like.
You buy a toilet brush, with the sole purpose of using it upside down.
You use cakes and cream as sex-aids.
You always look at an animals penis and wonder...
You want to be outside in whatever weather without clothes and hope someone sees you.
You need to stop the car, just to fuck... alone or in company.
You keep a nice fluffy towel with you, at all times, because you don't want to leave marks on furniture..
I love your list, Vixen! Excellent!

Rechargeables are not for the absent-minded, nor for the non-stop flights we sometimes find we have been ticketed for...Never seen one yet that was good for more than an hour....Plug-ins are still the champions.🤣

When you watch a sweet hip-switcher and her dog out for a stroll, and your eyes are going " tick-tock, tick-tock ", like that old time Kitty Kat clock on the wall, and your brain channel is switching from bottom-right, to bottom-left, to balls-left, balls-right, repeat and you're wondering if her Dance card is full....You may be a .....oh Hell....you're a SLUT, SLUT!❤️

The slut, kink, and body shaming on this forum built around sexual deviance is astounding
You've seen it at its worst, Honey....But some of us tease it, based around this: Every one of us here lives in a very Glass house. We throw nerf balls. There ARE mean people here, and not much can be done about them....its life. Try to remember what that kind is really here for, and where they are....and have some fun with the rest of us.😉

The slut, kink, and body shaming on this forum built around sexual deviance is astounding
If a woman is an absolute slut on this web site, and she couldn't care the least bit what the many immature males who can't have her think of her, nor any of the women, she then is a fine and beautiful slut, and should continue to be herself.

I will NEVER water myself down for ANYONE, online or offline, who can't take me at 100%.

If a woman is an absolute slut on this web site, and she couldn't care the least bit what the many immature males who can't have her think of her, nor any of the women, she then is a fine and beautiful slut, and should continue to be herself.

I will NEVER water myself down for ANYONE, online or offline, who can't take me at 100%.
There is a never ending supply of Incels on this site. They are relentless. Including some mods. So, on a site that wants women to post pictures and videos of themselves having sex with dogs there is a large group here that will actively treat you like shit and even threaten to expose you for doing so. Its entirely asinine and absurd.

There is a never ending supply of Incels on this site. They are relentless. Including some mods. So, on a site that wants women to post pictures and videos of themselves having sex with dogs there is a large group here that will actively treat you like shit and even threaten to expose you for doing so. Its entirely asinine and absurd.
Sometimes a statement requires more than one "thumbs up", but the limits of the platform dont let you do so. Sooooo..👍👍👍👍👍
S

The thread title is "Slut."
The women who have me into their beds are women unafraid for me use their bodies as my playtoy, unafraid to be taken farther away than ever before, unafraid of me holding onto them and making them cum from dusk till dawn.
I am a very happy slut.

The thread title is "Slut."
The women who have me into their beds are women unafraid for me use their bodies as my playtoy, unafraid to be taken farther away than ever before, unafraid of me holding onto them and making them cum from dusk till dawn.
I am a very happy slut.
🤭

Back