• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Slut

Do you like being called a slut if you are fucked by a dog or horse, the people who are watching might call you that but do you like being called that?
Nah, def not hot. To each their own, but If they did that to me it would be the last time they were with me.

I LOVE being a slut at a dinner party. The fancier it is, the better, but I'm always a plus-one. It's fun to have a slut-partner.
I always love the contrast of a very smart, well dressed exterior, and a VERY slutty underneath. As in, silk blouse and long skirt with latex butt-plug panties underneath. That sort of thing. And oh to have a slut-partner available!

I have more 'slut' secrets ...once I sucked the cocks of three young english men, they said they were 18, when Daddy & I were on holiday in Italy. They didn't know I'm a trans 🙈🤭. They took me in to men's bathroom of a beach restaurant. I'm sure the people eating there knew what I'd just done...we all came out of the same door 'mens' at the same time and I was still tidying up my hair after the boys had held my head to get good depth as they emptied their balls in to my throat. I'm sure I was dribbling as well 🙈🙊...oh the shame ! 🤣Nope no shame at all 🤤😊. I loved it....
I envy those men.

You Just Might Be a Slut - Part Four

- If you can't give another woman a massage without rubfucking yourself on the back of her thigh, you just might be a slut.

- If you have frequent, hot sexdreams and always wake up DYING to fuck one of your bedpartners, and you do, you might be a slut.

- If you need all your fingers, and some or all of your toes to count all your orgasms for one day, you might be a slut.

- If you have ever straddled a corner of your washing machine during an out-of-balance spin cycle, you just might be a slut.
(I see some of you raising your hands!)

- If you have ever loaded your washing machine incorrectly, ON PURPOSE to CAUSE it to spin out-of-balance, then gone for a ride on it, you ARE definitely a slut!
Stop Kristy, almost peed my pants

You Just Might Be a Slut - Part Five

- If you've ever worn your assplug to a dinner party, you might be a slut. *raises my hand*
Extra slut-points if you lifted the back of your dress and showed it to someone. *looks around, then raises my hand again*

- If you've ever searched for just the right kitchen utensil to fuck yourself, you might be a slut.

- If you've ever used your electric toothbrush as a sex toy, you might be a slut.

- If you buy your sex toy batteries by the case, you are impressive, and you might be a slut.

- If you've ever had your ass full of honey, you might be a slut.
Extra slut-points if your partner licked you while that honey oozed out of you, or if you dribbled that honey on their body.
*raises my hand*

- If you've ever worn your assplug to a dinner party, you might be a slut. *raises my hand*
Extra slut-points if you lifted the back of your dress and showed it to someone. *looks around, then raises my hand again*

- If you've ever searched for just the right kitchen utensil to fuck yourself, you might be a slut.

- If you've ever used your electric toothbrush as a sex toy, you might be a slut.

- If you buy your sex toy batteries by the case, you are impressive, and you might be a slut.

Extra slut-points if your partner licked you while that honey oozed out of you, or if you dribbled that honey on their body.
*raises my hand*
All of the above, but the first one only once. I love honey......

*raises my hand*
I'm a believer of that last point. Let me eat the honey out of the pot mmm . Only the idea is already hot

You may just be a slut if:

Every time you see a beautiful girl, you wonder what she tastes like.
You buy a toilet brush, with the sole purpose of using it upside down.
You use cakes and cream as sex-aids.
You always look at an animals penis and wonder...
You want to be outside in whatever weather without clothes and hope someone sees you.
You need to stop the car, just to fuck... alone or in company.
You keep a nice fluffy towel with you, at all times, because you don't want to leave marks on furniture..

Back