Slut

Fair warning: If wild and raucous sex between two horny-as-hell females offends you, shocks you, twists your undies or gives you nightmares, don't read this. It is NOT a romantic encounter of sweet and tender lovemaking. This was last night, and is illustrative of what the slut-word does for women who love hearing it.

I was fucking one of my fuck-hungry housemates with a ten-inch strapon. Not just fucking. I mean really POUNDING her from behind. Her ass and thighs were all wet, and most of me was all wet, all from our juices and cum splattering alot with our fucks. She had cum many times, as had I inside the strapon. She was making barking and growling noises with each of my fucks into her.

She always does this when she wants to cum just one more time. She yelled, "FUCK ME, YOU HOT, NASTY WHORE! I yelled back at her, "TAKE IT ALL, YOU FUCKING FILTHY SLUT!" Then I really NAILED her, my fucks shoving her forward onto her face in the mattress. After three more fucks into her without any mercy or remorse, she came like a wild, primal, slut whore.

Summation: The slut-word and the whore-word are good.
This one got me 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Sometimes, just a loving and generous sex partner isn't enough to get it done, now is it.
Sometimes, you have a deep, deep need for a woman who is willing, and knows HOW, to crawl right into the very soul of your sexual being and turn you inside out, rocking your body hard from one wild, primal orgasm to the next for hours and hours on end.

For that, you need a slut. An absolutely fuckhungry, pussycrazy, filthy, nasty, dirty, messy whore slut, who will never stop doing the most intensely depraved things to you unless you crawl away from her, if you're able, with the word "stop" barely squeaking from your throat.
I need a fucking slut like this

Sometimes, just a loving and generous sex partner isn't enough to get it done, now is it.
Sometimes, you have a deep, deep need for a woman who is willing, and knows HOW, to crawl right into the very soul of your sexual being and turn you inside out, rocking your body hard from one wild, primal orgasm to the next for hours and hours on end.

For that, you need a slut. An absolutely fuckhungry, pussycrazy, filthy, nasty, dirty, messy whore slut, who will never stop doing the most intensely depraved things to you unless you crawl away from her, if you're able, with the word "stop" barely squeaking from your throat.
Yeah, after reading this Kristy, I have never actually met a slut but I want to! Or maybe be a slut myself? lol

Yeah, after reading this Kristy, I have never actually met a slut but I want to! Or maybe be a slut myself? lol
@wishboner @mitch_ire and all others concerned:
The slutty things I've said on this thread and the "Slutty Confessions" thread notwithstanding, there are a lot of very fine women out there who, upon first meeting you, will NOT jump on top of you and ride you till sun-up! Many want a relationship first, especially if they're hetero.

Okay, fine. Find the best one you like, looks and personality, OFFLINE, not on any website. Give her and yourself that relationship. Put in the time that requires. No video games, either, if you're into those! Do you hear me? You will find that LOTS of those women CAN become wild sluts, IF you put in the time with that relationship thing.

Many just want to make sure you're WORTH it before they let you play with that side of her. Try it, and not just once. Keep trying until it works! Who knows - she just might end up being a wild, fuck-filthy slut.
There's my very best advice.

Last edited:
The slutty things I've said on this thread and the "Slut" thread notwithstanding, there are a lot of very fine women out there who, upon first meeting you, will NOT jump on top of you and ride you till sun-up! Many want a relationship first, especially if they're hetero.

Okay, fine. Find the best one you like, looks and personality, OFFLINE, not on any website. Give her and yourself that relationship. Put in the time that requires! I know you're both gamers, so, no video games, either! Do you hear me? You will find that LOTS of those women CAN become wild sluts, IF you put in the time with that relationship thing.

Many just want to make sure you're WORTH it before they let you play with that side of her. Try it, and not just once. Keep trying until it works! Who knows - she just might end up being a wild, fuck-filthy slut.
Okay I’ll try my best it’s difficult tho my mental won’t let me stay in a relationship longer than 2 weeks

The slutty things I've said on this thread and the "Slut" thread notwithstanding, there are a lot of very fine women out there who, upon first meeting you, will NOT jump on top of you and ride you till sun-up! Many want a relationship first, especially if they're hetero.

Okay, fine. Find the best one you like, looks and personality, OFFLINE, not on any website. Give her and yourself that relationship. Put in the time that requires! I know you're both gamers, so, no video games, either! Do you hear me? You will find that LOTS of those women CAN become wild sluts, IF you put in the time with that relationship thing.

I'm not really a video gamer but appreciate the advice! I do play sometimes but everything else takes priority! ;)

I'm not really a video gamer but appreciate the advice! I do play sometimes but everything else takes priority! ;)
I am sorry. I saw you on one of the hundreds of gamer threads on the site, and thought you were one. I'll fix my comment, above.
Thanks for letting me know.

I am sorry. I saw you on one of the hundreds of gamer threads on the site, and thought you were one. I'll fix my comment, above.
Thanks for letting me know.
Yeah, my younger brother keeps pushing me to play games online but I never have...lol I suck at it. He did convince me to build a gaming PC like his...big waste of money because I still can't find the time to spend playing video games all day like he does. So many other things I want to be doing like spending time with my dog outside for example...lol

If my horse could talk, I'm sure he would call me his personal slut. That would excite me to death.
NOTE: None of this has ANYTHING to do with being submissive! I've never been submissive and certainly NEVER will be. Not dom, either.

When a human sex partner (females only) calls me a slut, that also turns me on a LOT, because I have earned that title from them, I assure you. From them, it is often in the context of "hot slut," "slutty tease," "slut tease," "slutty pussy tease," etc. A partner pulling my hair and screaming, "Oh fuck! Suck my pussy and make me cum hard, you fucking slut!" will send me almost to orgasm without touching myself. "OMG! You're such a slut!" also works nicely, and is usually while I'm being a merciless tease.

A few other things about the slut word:
- I dislike being called a dirty slut, nasty slut or filthy slut during sex or in any situation. I don't regard myself as dirty, nasty or filthy, even though I often am, in the opinion of some.
- I don't respond well if addressed in a PM by someone saying, "Hi slut!" I don't have anyone in real life who would do that, either.

I was taught to be a slut by a mother who was a slut. I act like one, I talk like one and often conduct myself on here like one. I dress like a slut, and in my profile picture, I am UNdressed like a slut. For every woman with whom I have sex, it is always my intent to be an absolute slut for them, and to make them just as slutty as I.
I think that about sums it up. Thanks for listening.
Well said

Back