• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How long do you think that it will take before zoosexaulity starts to become as accepted as other sexualities?

title says it

• 5 years

Votes: 39 5.5%
  • 2 years

Votes: 18 2.5%
  • 10+ years

Votes: 592 83.6%
  • 7 years

Votes: 19 2.7%
  • Never

Votes: 40 5.6%

• Total voters
The slippery slope can go both ways. Either into oppression or chaos. Both are hell.
Oppression is a moral concept. A lot of people confuse themselves by mixing moral and amoral concepts. To say something (like a slippery slope real or imagined) is bad is to make a moral claim. It can only be bad if the thing at the bottom of the slope is bad, and if the speaker and listener both agree it's bad there is a common moral ground already.

Oppression is a moral concept. A lot of people confuse themselves by mixing moral and amoral concepts. To say something (like a slippery slope real or imagined) is bad is to make a moral claim. It can only be bad if the thing at the bottom of the slope is bad, and if the speaker and listener both agree it's bad there is a common moral ground already.
Yes, oppression is a moral concept. I believe in free will, as long as you're not causing physical harm to someone else, or violating their autonomy, or now in more modern times, even restricting their ability to improve their socioeconomic class. So I guess that's at least part of my definition of oppression.

Yes, oppression is a moral concept. I believe in free will, as long as you're not causing physical harm to someone else, or violating their autonomy, or now in more modern times, even restricting their ability to improve their socioeconomic class. So I guess that's at least part of my definition of oppression.
So you have already decided where the line is, the answer to your question is: you decide.

That is the correct answer, if objective morality exists then it is discovered not constructed and like any other truth it is the responsibility of the rational being to affect/confirm that discovery for themselves. If objective morality does not exist then you still decide the line, but you can never be wrong and you can never be right.

That is the correct answer, if objective morality exists then it is discovered not constructed and like any other truth it is the responsibility of the rational being to affect/confirm that discovery for themselves. If objective morality does not exist then you still decide the line, but you can never be (objectively) wrong and you can never be (objectively) right.
In a world without objective morality, guns=right. No objective, just the enforcement of the subjective.

We are the slippery rope, but our has knots on it 🤣

Indeed, if zoo was ever accepted, all other ilegal activities would try to jump on the bandwagon.
Not different from zoos trying to push into LGBT...Z and quickly being kicked away by all progressist activism there 😅

Hopefully soon, maybe never but here is my idea:
You want to be zoos now?
Maybe cant have a dog on your own?

Why not create a village or, thinking very small, create a shared apartment/farm just for zoos?
That way, a dog/s could become possible if both have to work but have different times.
We need to start to think in small, closed enviroments to start with.
Clubs, Farms, Meeting, shared rooms and so on and so on.
Maybe one day, we would achive a break-through.
But we have to fight for that.

Hopefully soon, maybe never but here is my idea:
You want to be zoos now?
Maybe cant have a dog on your own?

Why not create a village or, thinking very small, create a shared apartment/farm just for zoos?
That way, a dog/s could become possible if both have to work but have different times.
We need to start to think in small, closed enviroments to start with.
Clubs, Farms, Meeting, shared rooms and so on and so on.
Maybe one day, we would achive a break-through.
But we have to fight for that.
Two problems:
1.) You gather you become a target that is almost impossible to hide
2.) Villages have critical masses for any given level of living quality, you can't just pick 50 random people and hope it works out, now this is less true thanks to the remotization of intellectual work, but you're still going to need quite a few tradesmen.

I honestly think it would work better outside of the "civilized" world, somewhere in central Africa for instance (or maybe even inner Borneo). Yes I know there are people running around hacking each other to death to steal children for their slave armies, but the population density isn't actually that high, the central governments are weak, and the media is almost non-existent. e.g. if you are well armed enough you might convince the few people who come across you that you aren't worth messing with.

Will I go to some zoo village just to be able to be open? No, I am a zoosexual but I'm also many other things that would be hindered by that kind of isolation.

What you should be pushing for (since you seem interested in allowing for greater RL interaction) is a way to establish trust with cryptographic systems. We don't need a village to share an apartment, we just need to know that someone is a sane well-adjusted zoo and not an undercover enemy.

Last edited:
I used to think that but idk. I'm seeing it pick up a decent bit of steam/acceptance online. Still a lot of heavy resistance and there will always be some who oppose it but it can definitely get there with enough opened minds. Not that it even has to. The current laws & taboo aren't totally cramping anyones lifestyle. If you want it you can still easily get it. It would just be nicer if we didn't have total social ostracization and imprisonment hanging over our heads and it became a normal part of sex culture.
Ya? Which side got the real money to make it happen? Don’t matter if 5 nobodies are ok with it. The ones with cash and power matters.

Two problems:
1.) You gather you become a target that is almost impossible to hide
2.) Villages have critical masses for any given level of living quality, you can't just pick 50 random people and hope it works out, now this is less true thanks to the remotization of intellectual work, but you're still going to need quite a few tradesmen.

I honestly think it would work better outside of the "civilized" world, somewhere in central Africa for instance (or maybe even inner Borneo). Yes I know there are people running around hacking each other to death to steal children for their slave armies, but the population density isn't actually that high, the central governments are weak, and the media is almost non-existent. e.g. if you are well armed enough you might convince the few people who come across you that you aren't worth messing with.

Will I go to some zoo village just to be able to be open? No, I am a zoosexual but I'm also many other things that would be hindered by that kind of isolation.

What you should be pushing for (since you seem interested in allowing for greater RL interaction) is a way to establish trust with cryptographic systems. We don't need a village to share an apartment, we just need to know that someone is a sane well-adjusted zoo and not an undercover enemy.
This is the hard part - Deciding to not hide any longer.
This Thread was about when we believe we will be accepted. Only when we live it out proudly. The same fight gays were fighting.
Thats why i disagree with you.
No hiding in Afrika but living it out in enviroments we CAN legally have.- the ones i mentioned above, showing that Zoo can be a respectful lifestyle.
It starts by not hiding.

Sadly would have to say 10+ though wish it was sooner. Animals do consent so saying it's abuse is bs and animals do love their owners/handlers and all.

Most sexualiaties are still not accepted in other parts of the world, what more of zoosexuality. I think it will be a really long time from now probably 50+ years

Hmmm....been a couple hundred thousand years already, I wouldn't hold my breath. Never going to happen.

This is the hard part - Deciding to not hide any longer.
This Thread was about when we believe we will be accepted. Only when we live it out proudly. The same fight gays were fighting.
Thats why i disagree with you.
No hiding in Afrika but living it out in enviroments we CAN legally have.- the ones i mentioned above, showing that Zoo can be a respectful lifestyle.
It starts by not hiding.
If by legally have, you mean in countries where it is legal or potentially protected (like germany); yea go ahead. If you're talking about places where it is definitely illegal I won't stop anyone from martyring themselves, I'll even agree it could make relatively large impact. It won't be me though, and if I won't volunteer I won't ask others directly or indirectly.

I say it starts with cultural propaganda.

Hmmm....been a couple hundred thousand years already, I wouldn't hold my breath. Never going to happen.
The assumption that zoosexuality has been similarly taboo or illegal continuously in all cultures for the last hundred thousand years is baseless. There is substantial evidence to the contrary. That doesn't prove much in regards to the future, but to believe the opposite is indicative of skewed perception which casts doubts on predictions of the future.

If you're talking about places where it is definitely illegal I won't stop anyone from martyring themselves, I'll even agree it could make relatively large impact.
Tell me, how does one become a zoo martyr?

Get caught fucking an animal, sent to prison for years on end while everyone forgets you ever existed?

If by legally have, you mean in countries where it is legal or potentially protected (like germany); yea go ahead. If you're talking about places where it is definitely illegal I won't stop anyone from martyring themselves, I'll even agree it could make relatively large impact. It won't be me though, and if I won't volunteer I won't ask others directly or indirectly.

I say it starts with cultural propaganda.

The assumption that zoosexuality has been similarly taboo or illegal continuously in all cultures for the last hundred thousand years is baseless. There is substantial evidence to the contrary. That doesn't prove much in regards to the future, but to believe the opposite is indicative of skewed perception which casts doubts on predictions of the future.
Then post the evidence. Let's see it. Supporting my statement, we have cultural mores handed down since the dawn of writing, quite a few of which represent thousands of years of oral history passed downthrough each successive generation before writing existed.

And, don't put words in my mouth, I didnt say half of what you seem to think I said, I suggest you work out what reading comprehension constitutes and start over.

Tell me, how does one become a zoo martyr?

Get caught fucking an animal, sent to prison for years on end while everyone forgets you ever existed?
Indeed, and the kind of people most likely to be caught make poor martyrs (fence hoppers, drug addicts, etc...).

Mr. Hands isn't the best example, but death makes people notice, and the fact that he was a productive member of society did cause some cognitive dissonance.

The perfect zoo martyr is moderately wealthy, has a positive public profile, is educated, and isn't caught but comes out as zoo while there is no evidence against him/her. He/she does not admit to illegal acts but does admit to the sexual attraction and advocates for decriminalization.

They are a martyr because despite no evidence beyond a reasonable doubt they will still be destroyed.

Even better would be a zoo family (with kids, no I don't mean the kids are zoo too), who no longer have any animals but come out of the closet.

It's fighting instinct with instinct, people hate seeing families destroyed.

Then post the evidence. Let's see it. Supporting my statement, we have cultural mores handed down since the dawn of writing, quite a few of which represent thousands of years of oral history passed downthrough each successive generation before writing existed.

Check out the whole thread if you have time.

We do have a lot of history, and zoosexuality figures almost as prominently as homosexuality; both in the appropriate extreme minority to the heterosexual family unit.

Indeed, and the kind of people most likely to be caught make poor martyrs (fence hoppers, drug addicts, etc...).

Mr. Hands isn't the best example, but death makes people notice, and the fact that he was a productive member of society did cause some cognitive dissonance.

The perfect zoo martyr is moderately wealthy, has a positive public profile, is educated, and isn't caught but comes out as zoo while there is no evidence against him/her. He/she does not admit to illegal acts but does admit to the sexual attraction and advocates for decriminalization.

They are a martyr because despite no evidence beyond a reasonable doubt they will still be destroyed.

Even better would be a zoo family (with kids, no I don't mean the kids are zoo too), who no longer have any animals but come out of the closet.

It's fighting instinct with instinct, people hate seeing families destroyed.

Check out the whole thread if you have time.

We do have a lot of history, and zoosexuality figures almost as prominently as homosexuality; both in the appropriate extreme minority to the heterosexual family unit.
So what we need is a Jesus figure for the zoo types?

Imagine the shit show when someone tries to unironically get legally married to their dog.

Imagine the shit show when someone tries to unironically get legally married to their dog.
Too late - Already been done back in the mid 90s. With both dogs and horses. In both the US, and in Britain. Look up "Mark Matthews" AKA "Hoss Topper" AKA "Hossie". Made for a "too whacked to actually be broadcast" (But if you nose around in the right places, you can find it, either online, or as a DVD) episode of Jerry Springer. Keywords "I married my horse" should help.

Net result: Missouri made sex with animals a felony, citing Hossie by name in the (nearly nonexistent) debate that happened before the law was passed. Zoos/beasties were thrown into the spotlight, and shit hit the fan for us (for values of "us" that included zoos/beasties/animal fuckers of all persuasions) from many directions at once.

Same as has happened in *EVERY* attempt to "get zoos accepted" to date. Same as will happen with this latest incarnation of insanity that ZTHorse and his cronies are dragging us all into, like it or not, with that idiotic comic book full of furries.

Pretty sure anyone who fits that description wouldn't want to martyr themselves, as they already have everything. It would have to be somebody who has nothing left to lose but life itself.

Absolutely never. I have yet to meet a person who is not staunchly anti zoo whenever the discussion is brought up for some reason. Zoohpilia is resented to such a degree that in no shape or form can I picture it to accepted. Even if it were to be legalized, I'm certain people would shun and ostracizes zoophiles to such a degree that being open about it can be a real issue. Picture how gay people are treated in certain plaves times a hundred. I fear that those who knows many who are neutral or even positive to zoosexuality/bestiality is living in an echochamber. People need to get some perspective and understand how utterly abnormal being into animals is. I'm not saying it's bad, but it isn't something any normal person can get behind so easily. Be happy with who you are and keep your head down.

Picture how gay people are treated in certain plaves times a hundred.
I don't think you know how bad homosexuals are treated in some places.

I fear that those who knows many who are neutral or even positive to zoosexuality/bestiality is living in an echochamber.
Perhaps, that is certainly not what I have encountered trying to apologize for it from a purely rational point of view on debate sites. I also did not find 100% opposition either. There was a significant segment (10-15%) who would, for one reason or another, publicly declare tolerance.

As I've said before, once decriminalization happens tolerance will come however slowly. That is a true slippery slope as we've seen with homosexuality, racial integration. The more outing there is the more acceptance, the more acceptance the more outing.

The answer to your question is absolutely fucking never. Comparing zoos to LGBT community is like comparing an apple pie to a slice of meatloaf, They are both food but they are totally different, it's not going to happen people will never accept other people having sex with animals.

And the more that people come out for it the more that it gets in the lime life and the more that people get arrested for it and then we see those things about man arrested with this and beastiality woman arrested because of this and beastiality this person had this and bestiality pictures on their phone.

We can't help who we are but we don't need to push the issues into the world just do it in private and live a happy life

I don't think you know how bad homosexuals are treated in some places.

Perhaps, that is certainly not what I have encountered trying to apologize for it from a purely rational point of view on debate sites. I also did not find 100% opposition either. There was a significant segment (10-15%) who would, for one reason or another, publicly declare tolerance.

As I've said before, once decriminalization happens tolerance will come however slowly. That is a true slippery slope as we've seen with homosexuality, racial integration. The more outing there is the more acceptance, the more acceptance the more outing.
I know how bad homosexuals are treated, but there are plenty of countries where bestialists are killed as well. But to be frank, I mean specifically in western countries where homosexuality is mostly accepted. In these countries, if you were to openly express yourself as a zoo, you would likely lose your job, your friends and be shunned by your family. The people around me are pretty liberal, but they still consider bestiality as a heinous crime, as bestiality for the most part is associated with fence hoppers and rapists. Good luck changing that.

Back