How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

Usually in my room (I still live with my parent but my dog lives in my room) I sit behind my desk to either watch series or movies or just generally browse or do some work. My dog has the same routine usually, which is sticking his head between my arm and waist under my armpit to make sure that I see him. Or maybe that he sees that I look at him. Then, when I look at him, he gets away and jumps on me and with his paws he basically pushes me off the chair on the ground.
(I am 157cm so that's easy for him, he is a mix between a german shepard and a golden retriever which turned him into a Golden Shepard I guess)
Then I just automatically go on all 4's while pulling down my pants and slide my panties aside.
I never force my dog to do anything. I don't hold, pull or touch him. I just let him hump me until he is finished.
When he is done, he often just dismounts (I think my pussy is stretchy enough to easily let the knot get out.
Never been knotted in the ass yet) and starts licking either his own dick or my pussy and ass.
Sometimes he licks my face too after for some weird reason.
I always just see it as him just kissing and thanking me.
But when he is done I get up, pull my panties up and continue what I was doing while enjoying the feeling of my panties getting wet of his sperm escaping my pussy or ass.
Is it not a kind of subordination?

I live alone with my two-year-old male Rottweiler so privacy or being discreet isn't really an issue. We do kind of have a sex routine though, when I get home from work in the evening, he's typically REALLY horned up and ready to go. We have our naughty activities on an Ottoman that I lay across while he mounts and has his fun. After he greets me at the door, usually the first thing he does is run over to the Ottoman and put his front paws on it while looking back at me expectantly. I'll usually tease him a bit and say things like, "Yeah, I know what you want you horndog!" Then he follows me into the bedroom as I strip down, then he follows me back to the Ottoman getting more eager and prancing around. There have been a few times I've been distracted and had to take a phone call or something and he literally start whining loudly and even "air humping" to remind me he hasn't got his evening relief yet.

Naked, lying on the bed with my male husky lying on one side, we watch cartoons on TV. From time to time my boy passes his tongue over my face and I, reaching out, caress his penis hidden in his hairy sheath or with the tips of my fingers I scratch his balls, which he appreciates with wetter and longer tongue strokes. .
When the cartoons bore him, he gets up and starts sniffing and licking my crotch, while the red head of his cock peeks out of his pocket, as if inviting me to a more fun activity!

Usually in my room (I still live with my parent but my dog lives in my room) I sit behind my desk to either watch series or movies or just generally browse or do some work. My dog has the same routine usually, which is sticking his head between my arm and waist under my armpit to make sure that I see him. Or maybe that he sees that I look at him. Then, when I look at him, he gets away and jumps on me and with his paws he basically pushes me off the chair on the ground.
(I am 157cm so that's easy for him, he is a mix between a german shepard and a golden retriever which turned him into a Golden Shepard I guess)
Then I just automatically go on all 4's while pulling down my pants and slide my panties aside.
I never force my dog to do anything. I don't hold, pull or touch him. I just let him hump me until he is finished.
When he is done, he often just dismounts (I think my pussy is stretchy enough to easily let the knot get out.
Never been knotted in the ass yet) and starts licking either his own dick or my pussy and ass.
Sometimes he licks my face too after for some weird reason.
I always just see it as him just kissing and thanking me.
But when he is done I get up, pull my panties up and continue what I was doing while enjoying the feeling of my panties getting wet of his sperm escaping my pussy or ass.
Oh damn, you have a lucky dog and a good arrangement.

I, too, would be so anxious that the 'rents would find out.

Even if he is not very big as a dog, my wife's bichon knows what he wants and to make himself understood, at least by her who is starting to know him well. If she's busy in the kitchen and he needs to feel that under her dress her is out in the open, he'll come and turn and rub against her legs. My wife knows he's asking to eat her. If she is busy, she will squat down to allow him to give a few licks and will allow him to eat it as long as he wants. If she is not busy, she lies down on the carpet and offers him her beautiful flower all open.
what a lucky pup and a great arrangement.

We had to work on a way to teach Him when it was okay. It wasn't hard to be honest. It was way to prevent others that did not know from finding out as well. For us i had to be naked however, if He was in the mood,, He learned that kissing my mouth would pretty much get him what He was looking for. That s a huge trigger for me and just melts away any inhibitions i may have
Same for me - we luv tongue-kissing!

They let me know with snorts, grunts, sticking their noses up my butt when I'm doing dishes lol, or just facing away from them. And when I still ignore them I usually get a paw on the back of my leg as well. But they mind well and know that no means no.
That's like mine it's all down to them it's not me who make the decisions. Some time they want to some time they don't but the ball always in there court. Apart from when others are around.You can't have dog humping you all the time. I bet some people wish they could.

That's like mine it's all down to them it's not me who make the decisions. Some time they want to some time they don't but the ball always in there court. Apart from when others are around.You can't have dog humping you all the time. I bet some people wish they could.
They've been around me long enough and can seem to tell my cycles through their noses better than I can sometimes. But it is not like they always get what they want either.

My boy have a few different ways! The first one is beeing vocal about it, he has this love muffeld growl he does.. clearly differen than all his other braks of growls..

Second (and the cutest one is ) he has his favo toy he brings (its his favo robe) he love to do tugg wars with it! love to show off how mutch stronger he is.. like the little alpha that he is !

View attachment 547047
Normally he isnt allowed to enter the sofa. But if he tries it and i dont say anything he gets excited because, he knows that hes allowed to jump on and fuck me.😎
Same with the bed. if hes allowed to get in, he knows he can fuck.
he is without a doubt the sexiest dog i’ve ever laid eyes on 😍 do you ever kiss him? kissing dogs is such a turn on for me and i’d do anything to kiss a handsome boy like that

he is without a doubt the sexiest dog i’ve ever laid eyes on 😍 do you ever kiss him? kissing dogs is such a turn on for me and i’d do anything to kiss a handsome boy like that
Of course i Kiss him. Hes my boyfriend. The kissing is first at each morning. Just to celebrate the new day.
And also its always a part of the foreplay. I just love his long rough tongue. And his huge mouth.
With the kissing er expressing pur love for each other

Of course i Kiss him. Hes my boyfriend. The kissing is first at each morning. Just to celebrate the new day.
And also its always a part of the foreplay. I just love his long rough tongue. And his huge mouth.
With the kissing er expressing pur love for each other
i love to hear it!! can’t even imagine what if must feel like 🤤 he must be an amazing kisser

My boys will catch me sitting on the sofa or on a cushion on the floor and push their neck into my shoulder while licking at my neck. If I gently push on them, they'll usually try to mount my shoulder if they're really DTF. My female husky picked up on how my boys initiate sexy time and she does the same now, but she wants a finger to ride on instead of a palm to rub on her.
Hell yea I bet it's great to watch

The only time my girl truly shows she wants sex is during heat, and i can only tell when i pet her, because if i go anywhere near her hind quarters, she lifts her tail as high as it will go and contracts her vagina up and down. And if i touch it, shes off on a thrusting fit that only ends when she cums.
😍😍😍

My dog has a few ways. He will try to position himself so that my hand ends up on his sheath. If that fails for a long time, he tries to mount my leg or arm. And if that fails he will vocally complain about it. :D
His 'proper' way of asking for a suck is after we play for a while (I guess he sees it as foreplay), he will come to me and place his paw on my leg.
Then we have sex and when he has had enough, he lifts his left hind paw up to signal that. This usually happens as he is loosing erection. Those gestures are so precise and happen in very specific situations that I have good confidence I know what they mean.
;)

Back