How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

Even if he is not very big as a dog, my wife's bichon knows what he wants and to make himself understood, at least by her who is starting to know him well. If she's busy in the kitchen and he needs to feel that under her dress her is out in the open, he'll come and turn and rub against her legs. My wife knows he's asking to eat her. If she is busy, she will squat down to allow him to give a few licks and will allow him to eat it as long as he wants. If she is not busy, she lies down on the carpet and offers him her beautiful flower all open.
Perfect husband

My Dog is getting really Playful and Wild. He's jumping around me, climbing on my Sofa or bed, etc. and gives me Kisses.
He Barks at me Sometimes, Stares at me, and Basically Waits for the Permission to Have me.
It's a Little Crazier when he's in Big Heat. But he's a Good Boy and knows that there are Rules, so he just Barks more at me and be Clinging on me.

She will press her head between my legs…. I’ll rub her belly and she lifts a leg. I’ll move to her pussy and begin to rub gently to get her wet. She knows when I‘m in the bedroom and call her up its play time. Sometimes she pauses and plays hard to get, then gets zoomie and comes in. She’ll bark and lightly bite my hand paw at me. If I’m naked she’ll lick me wich feels amazing and i have to regulate her so i don’t cum. I’ll rub the outside of her pussy and she melts in my arms… As she gets wet, I’ll insert my finger… I have a chair I sit in at the right height and she’ll back into me. I’ve only been able to get the tip in, not full depth… But she still made me cum… But we’re new lovers And I want more. Next I need to figure out how to give her oral.

Mine just look at me until i ask what. Then he go to my bed room and return to me several time with little barking. He understant when I say no and wait. When we are in the bed he just put his sheat in my face like suck this... or sit on my hand to put his balls (rip no more ball tumeur) or his sheat in my hand a good way with me lol . Dog are smart and can know what you love too.

We had to work on a way to teach Him when it was okay. It wasn't hard to be honest. It was way to prevent others that did not know from finding out as well. For us i had to be naked however, if He was in the mood,, He learned that kissing my mouth would pretty much get him what He was looking for. That s a huge trigger for me and just melts away any inhibitions i may have

So he lets me know by giving me a certain look that is unmistakable.

One day we were in the grocery store and Sultan (GS) sat while I was busy and because he is such a good boy I’m telling him so and petting him and he does the ‘wanna see my cock’ thing right there and he had about two or so inches of his cock out – OMG sooooo hot!

As we are walking back to the car, Sultan keeps looking up at me as much to say 'Babe, are we going to get it on?' and by the time we get there I have hatched a plan. Not far from where we live is a Golf Course which has a secluded parking spot so I decide that we’re going there.

As we are driving I’m saying to Sultan ‘You wanna see my tits baby?’ and 'You wanna fuck me baby?’ and he is whimpering and licking the air and his cock starts coming out again and I am so hot l am nearly cumming while I’m driving.

Fascinating to read so many varied answers.. mine will simply hump anything he can, usually near me so I notice, then eventually try humping me. If I don't let him for a while he'll give up.
So not as... romantic as most it seems 😅
I like seeing realistic answers that I can relate to.

My female Golden Retriever climbs onto the bed and lies on her back, waiting for me to rub her belly and pet her nipples. She knows that from there my hand will slide towards her vagina, preparing her for a session of delicious kisses and a sweet penetration.

The only time my girl truly shows she wants sex is during heat, and i can only tell when i pet her, because if i go anywhere near her hind quarters, she lifts her tail as high as it will go and contracts her vagina up and down. And if i touch it, shes off on a thrusting fit that only ends when she cums.
New male member here from Australia. Great to be on a site where we can be open. My dog started licking my cock as soon as she saw me reveal myself on the bed. She started circling. No doubt what she wanted. A sure sign that it was consensual.

When I still had mine, she knew it was confined to when I was in bed and nobody else was around.
Then she'd jump onto the bed, get under the covers and boop my crotch to let me know what she wanted.

Usually in my room (I still live with my parent but my dog lives in my room) I sit behind my desk to either watch series or movies or just generally browse or do some work. My dog has the same routine usually, which is sticking his head between my arm and waist under my armpit to make sure that I see him. Or maybe that he sees that I look at him. Then, when I look at him, he gets away and jumps on me and with his paws he basically pushes me off the chair on the ground.
(I am 157cm so that's easy for him, he is a mix between a german shepard and a golden retriever which turned him into a Golden Shepard I guess)
Then I just automatically go on all 4's while pulling down my pants and slide my panties aside.
I never force my dog to do anything. I don't hold, pull or touch him. I just let him hump me until he is finished.
When he is done, he often just dismounts (I think my pussy is stretchy enough to easily let the knot get out.
Never been knotted in the ass yet) and starts licking either his own dick or my pussy and ass.
Sometimes he licks my face too after for some weird reason.
I always just see it as him just kissing and thanking me.
But when he is done I get up, pull my panties up and continue what I was doing while enjoying the feeling of my panties getting wet of his sperm escaping my pussy or ass.

Usually in my room (I still live with my parent but my dog lives in my room) I sit behind my desk to either watch series or movies or just generally browse or do some work. My dog has the same routine usually, which is sticking his head between my arm and waist under my armpit to make sure that I see him. Or maybe that he sees that I look at him. Then, when I look at him, he gets away and jumps on me and with his paws he basically pushes me off the chair on the ground.
(I am 157cm so that's easy for him, he is a mix between a german shepard and a golden retriever which turned him into a Golden Shepard I guess)
Then I just automatically go on all 4's while pulling down my pants and slide my panties aside.
I never force my dog to do anything. I don't hold, pull or touch him. I just let him hump me until he is finished.
When he is done, he often just dismounts (I think my pussy is stretchy enough to easily let the knot get out.
Never been knotted in the ass yet) and starts licking either his own dick or my pussy and ass.
But when he is done I get up, pull my panties up and continue what I was doing while enjoying the feeling of my panties getting wet of his sperm escaping my pussy or ass.
Wow congrats. I’d be personally too stressed that parents find out :eek:

That sounds really great, he must be a good boy

So cute! Do your parents know? That must be pretty risky letting him have you when he wants with your parents around

Back when I still had my boy, all I had to do was look at him, like if he was in the living room and he saw me heading to the basement, if i gave him like a quick glance he wouldn't budge, but if I gave him like a three second stare..he knew right away and as soon as I looked away and went down the stairs, best believe he was charging right after me

Back