How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

My dog has a few ways. He will try to position himself so that my hand ends up on his sheath. If that fails for a long time, he tries to mount my leg or arm. And if that fails he will vocally complain about it. :D
His 'proper' way of asking for a suck is after we play for a while (I guess he sees it as foreplay), he will come to me and place his paw on my leg.
Then we have sex and when he has had enough, he lifts his left hind paw up to signal that. This usually happens as he is loosing erection. Those gestures are so precise and happen in very specific situations that I have good confidence I know what they mean.

If it's been more than a day or two, just say "wanna get your dick out?" And he knows this means its horny time. He will usually try to mount and get excited by then.

Otherwise, he never humps or anything or anyone and I think it has to do with this command, and body language

Last edited:
The only time my girl truly shows she wants sex is during heat, and i can only tell when i pet her, because if i go anywhere near her hind quarters, she lifts her tail as high as it will go and contracts her vagina up and down. And if i touch it, shes off on a thrusting fit that only ends when she cums.

Usually, my female Newfoundland will part her tail with her rump facing me, look back at me, and even sometimes back into me. She does sometimes do this on her own, especially in heat. But most of the time I'll be petting and rubbing her lower back and she'll start to do this. A lot of times I'm not even trying to engage her in sex, her lower back and her chest are her two favorite spots to be pet. But I guess a nice rub-a-dub-dub feels relaxing and sensual to her. When she's horny she lets me know!

Usually, my female Newfoundland will part her tail with her rump facing me, look back at me, and even sometimes back into me. She does sometimes do this on her own, especially in heat. But most of the time I'll be petting and rubbing her lower back and she'll start to do this. A lot of times I'm not even trying to engage her in sex, her lower back and her chest are her two favorite spots to be pet. But I guess a nice rub-a-dub-dub feels relaxing and sensual to her. When she's horny she lets me know!
Same with my girl!! Shes a Saint Bernard/Redbone mix.

My boys will catch me sitting on the sofa or on a cushion on the floor and push their neck into my shoulder while licking at my neck. If I gently push on them, they'll usually try to mount my shoulder if they're really DTF. My female husky picked up on how my boys initiate sexy time and she does the same now, but she wants a finger to ride on instead of a palm to rub on her.

Very interesting. 👀😋

My boy didn't have to ask, if he saw me getting naked and laying on the bed he knew we were going to play. He only ever initiated it outside of the bedroom in one situation. If I came home from school and no one else was home, he'd greet me at the back door and after "saying hello" would run upstairs barking. he'd bark until I followed him to find him jumping around on my bed, wagging his tail with his red rocket starting to poke out. He knew I could not resist and in a matter of seconds I would be naked under him getting covered or filled with his cum.

He rapes me? ;)

Go on....
giphy.gif

I have to laugh at normies and sometimes even people here saying consent with a female is hard to determine. Really? Flagging and lifting their vulva or humping is a sure sign of consent. There is also body language you can use to determine what a dog is saying. The Rotty girl I lost my virginity to years back for instance litterally would rest her head on my chest while she's was laying in missionary position and I took her from the side nice and slow. when I was on top she would thrust her hips into me, she seemed to enjoy that position moreso and I just let her do her thing. And thats saying something because it's a submissive position. They won't allow it unless the absolutely trust you and are consenting! She loved our moments together. Anybody that doubts a dog can consent is a fool. Especially since they're jumping to unfounded conclusions solely based in zero experience with a dog sexually so their opinion is irrelevant 🤷

my male dog either starts trying to mount me or grips me lightly with his teeth - he also does this when breeding one of the girls in heat, mainly to get you where he want you before driving deep ( he can be a bit rough with them and me if i let him)
both my girl will present them selves during heat cycles but one of my girls will do this out of cycle and can be a bit pushy if shes in the mood but also will let you know if she doesn't want anything lol with teeth, i had a zoo mate visit late last year - that when i called him in to join us was met with her get out of the room growls before turning back to me and liking my face - she was fine with him cuming in her later that day.
my dogs know what they want and don't want at any given time.

Two of my partners if on their back receiving chest scratches, would push my hand down on their genitals and begin tongue smacking with their eyes half closed. Another less than discrete fellow would just begin humping me. Embarrassing in a room full of company :eek:

My boy had a several ways to catch my attention - either he was just fixed his eyes on me without any particular movement, and peerced me with somewhat happy but lewd look. It's hard to explain, but there just was one type of facial expression that he used for that :D Or he provoked me to a play, in which he was becoming more and more dominant, then trying to kiss me and lick me, trying to get me into the right mood as well :) Or, when I was lying prone, he would lie with all his body on my back, poking his nose into my neck and head, tickling me :) Or, he would just straight up hump me without any forplay :D

Back