• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Does anyone irl know that you’re into this lifestyle?

Nobody in my "real life" knows. I think back in the day, some of my friends had suspicions. I was less discrete back then, I suppose.
It's a sad fact that it's important to be so careful, I do sometimes wonder how many of us encounter each other in life and never have a clue.

Nope, I'm very careful irl. Only mentioned that I found it hot to my ex, never mentioned that I was active with our dogs. Her reaction discouraged me on confessing. Never shared with anybody else, only my friends on this forum.

I personally struggle with this the most now. I have no idea how I could ever tell anyone I know that I am a zoophile without it ruining my life, especially to my family. Have any of you come out to your families? What was their reaction? I'm pretty sure mine would erase me and refuse to allow me to be this way by ridiculing me and forcing me into therapy. How about you all? What do your families and friends think?

It’s definitely a tough gig, I opened up to my wife and lucky enough m, we aligned.

It’s a prejudice world that we live in, it’s tough to come out. There’s lots to lose, the risk is amazingly high.

If you’re inclined, read some our earlier posts on different threads, cover a few things towards that topic.

yeah, I would never let any of my friends know without a LOT of vetting first. I have introduced Fwbs \Gfs into it, when we'd have a "Most taboo turnons and fantasies" pillow talk, after we have been together for a while and have a good trust between each other

the question above seems a little bleak so i’ll elaborate.. does anybody that you guys know irl know about (accidentally or you told them) your zoo lifestyle or that you’re into it?

for me, relatively no one knows, and i feel it’s best to keep it that way :)
some friends kinda know i outright told them 5 years ago then played it off as bad dark humor when they reacted poorly

I told my best friend I might be zoo romantic, she responded with “I’m a furry, in case you didn’t know” :husky_laughing: that was about a year ago, she literally couldn’t give a shit. A few years prior she told me that she knew people in the lifestyle and didn’t care as long as no harm was coming to the animals. So I’m sure she would be fine with it but I’m not willing to risk it.

Yes; my best friend. I have one normy friend I really close to and trust..I didn't feel right keeping one of the most important things to me a secret from him so I told. Of course I was nervous because you truly never know what would happen.

Despite my friend saying they just aren't into the lifestyle and doesn't share the same views and attractions as I do; he said that he wants to see me happy and wants to know the animals are safe...he then said that he knows if anyone is gonna care and love and make the dogs happy it's gonna he me..

It was such a sweet moment it made me tear up. Mainly because I knew I put my faith in someone worth it. Will never forget that moment.

Well within the last year or 2 is when I found out about my wife’s zoo fantasy. Now we both share it. Neither of us have any zoo experience but we would both like to someday.

So far only a current gf knows and she is interested in it now since I enjoy it, thankfully... Definitely only started with the fact I wanted her to use a knotty toy.

the question above seems a little bleak so i’ll elaborate.. does anybody that you guys know irl know about (accidentally or you told them) your zoo lifestyle or that you’re into it?

for me, relatively no one knows, and i feel it’s best to keep it that way :)
My sister and daughter.

Back