• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Does anyone irl know that you’re into this lifestyle?

While I am sure more people have experienced this lifestyle (or want to experience it) than we might suspect, just as I'm sure more people have same sex experiences or interests than we know, and I do believe in being completely true to yourself and living authentically, the risks probably outweigh the benefits of just "coming out of the barn", because social media can very quickly make something trend

The only people that know my interests and experiences are my zoo and furry friends, and any future partners, etc. and I intend to keep it that way, we should all remember that we are not alone, we all have this site to chat, find friends and playmates, and make lifelong connections - think positively and good things will happen

only my boyfriend. it was weird, he noticed that i didnt flinch when the subject matter came up, so started suspecting me (general discussion about kinks and peoples desires), and after a year of dating he asked me bluntly if i watch these videos on the regular, i said yes, he said he does too. so far its just been really nice fantasising about it together, we dont have any plans to live it out yet. i never told past partners and legit thought i would take it with me to my grave.

Three IRL people.
When I was younger I had a GF who was also into it, we found another couple who was into zoo also.
We used to go to their house. For naughty fun time. They lived out in the country and ran a petting zoo ?

Told one ex, who was cool with it (but he was a fellow weirdo, I liked that).

And an other one, once… worst mistake ever, he made my life a nightmare of judgements and criticisms… last time I ever confessed!!

From then on, I will only tell if am told and proven my interlocutor is a kindred spirit zoo, nothing less - and they’ll still have to beg / force the confession out of me !
Fucking shitty experience. People can turn into such monsters, when you lay your heart on the line.

Not anyone I still have contact with, which is a shame as this isn’t the reason I lost contact with them.

A few of my close friends know i'm curious, although they are also kinksters and into taboo things. No one i know shares that specific curiosity though.

Haven’t told anyone yet but, there is someone that I would like to share with, maybe one day

My current partner sniffed me out for lack of a better phrase & took the risk with some subtle little tests/tells, even turns out they practice ^^
Rather a nice surprise when I've kept this to myself for so many years, I love the fact it came later into our relationship too, nothing was built on the fact we're both zoo's

An old girlfriend of mine is a Zoo and we still talk sometimes. I have a new girlfriend who is not interested but also not judgmental. Looking to make more like minded friends going forward.

One close friend does yes. We were drunk and going through my sex toys one night, she used to sell them for a living, and I had some beast ones and she knew what they were. She then asked if I had ever gone with the real thing and offered that she had so I came clean to her.

Nope! It’s the one thing my wife absolutely disagrees on with me about kinks and sexuality

Back