Do you think zoo will ever be accepted?

The question is why would ya even want zoo to be accepted? So the profit based system can find another thing to exploit?

You're really strung up on this cartoon thing aren't you, listen, buddy, you're getting way too hung up on minor details here. Look at the bigger picture
YOU arent getting the message, Baba Louie...Some of us dont WANT you crusading in our names....You're making mighty big assumptions for MANY other people and not one of you vaporheads has even asked what anyone else wants. Your "minor details" have a remarkable resemblance to pap for babies. Did you know theres actually a genuine literature on the topic of our little hobby, buddy, that isnt basic dirty books? It isnt vast, but its there, and it existed before the internet. The problem for you young walking egos is your rejection of history for yourstory...
Your lil crusade leaves us all with the same risks and the same potential to lose lives, fortunes, pets. Dont do us any favors. Its too late to leave us out of your battle
line, a battleline that is completely unnecessary to start with, and full of wrongheaded methods and ideas. The very LEAST you could do is ask every person what risks they're willing to take.

That may be fine for you but you can't speak for others. you CAN however, fight for them. The way I see it, it's just another form of misunderstood love. Something beautiful and worth fighting for. I'm not saying you need me to fight for it. I'm telling you that I WANT to fight for it. Acceptance may not be necessary to you, but try to tell that to those of us who have been forcibly seperated from our animals and accused of abuse to the people we loved, nevermind the incarceration and fines associated. All for a person who wanted to "Love Illegally."
And all of this bad stuff happened to you personally when? Forcibly separated from our animals and accused of abuse? By whom? Mom and Dad? because none of that made the papers. Incarcerated? Fined? You? Okay, sparky.... sounds like I'm not the one hung up on details. "Love illegally"....sounds exactly like NAMBA's litany.

YOU arent getting the message, Baba Louie...Some of us dont WANT you crusading in our names....You're making mighty big assumptions for MANY other people and not one of you vaporheads has even asked what anyone else wants. Your "minor details" have a remarkable resemblance to pap for babies. Did you know theres actually a genuine literature on the topic of our little hobby, buddy, that isnt basic dirty books? It isnt vast, but its there, and it existed before the internet. The problem for you young walking egos is your rejection of history for yourstory...
Your lil crusade leaves us all with the same risks and the same potential to lose lives, fortunes, pets. Dont do us any favors. Its too late to leave us out of your battle
line, a battleline that is completely unnecessary to start with, and full of wrongheaded methods and ideas. The very LEAST you could do is ask every person what risks they're willing to take.
I'm not fuckin doing anything you fuck! It's like you think i'm going to riot in the streets in your name or some shit! God damn! I'm not stupid! What the fuck do you think i'm going to do to make it worse? Why are you so afraid of acceptance? Because trying so hard as you are to bring down those who would only wish to help is only going to further the cause against it. I'm not going to start a fuckin army, but damn are you rallying against me about this! I GET IT! YOU don't want someone to fight for YOU, but how cynical do you have to be to assume that NOBODY does?

You know zero about zoo but want to fight for it ? Well go ahead , so what’s your big plan ?
I don't have a plan, i'm not going to do anything. Nothing I can do right now will help. I never said I had a plan. Yet I sure was jumped on like I was going to burn down the capitol or something...

Yall wanted to insult a hopeful? Well it worked, good job... i'm insulted, you've successfully spread your negativity. Congratulations... can we move on now?

I don't have a plan, i'm not going to do anything. Nothing I can do right now will help. I never said I had a plan. Yet I sure was jumped on like I was going to burn down the capitol or something...
Jeeez all that and you haven’t got a plan !!
being zoo means a lot more than wanking over some crap vids
by the way I’ve got some cowabunga posters going cheap

Yall wanted to insult a hopeful? Well it worked, good job... i'm insulted, you've successfully spread your negativity. Congratulations... can we move on now?
Take some time and search the forums for threads like this ,there’s hundreds of them and none of them go well

Jeeez all that and you haven’t got a plan !!
being zoo means a lot more than wanking over some crap vids
by the way I’ve got some cowabunga posters going cheap
I wrote about as much of a plan as I know will help, earlier on in this thread. It details the state of affairs and what can help. I personally cant do anything... i'm already accepting

I'm not fuckin doing anything you fuck! It's like you think i'm going to riot in the streets in your name or some shit! God damn! I'm not stupid! What the fuck do you think i'm going to do to make it worse? Why are you so afraid of acceptance? Because trying so hard as you are to bring down those who would only wish to help is only going to further the cause against it. I'm not going to start a fuckin army, but damn are you rallying against me about this! I GET IT! YOU don't want someone to fight for YOU, but how cynical do you have to be to assume that NOBODY does?
You have no experience, you act like a five year old, your vast study of the subject amounts to animation and you expect people to allow YOU to champion a cause...child, I would not follow you to the bathroom. Youre insulted, by what? The truth? Have fun with your drum major's baton. AND for the record, Im not worried about what you think is my cynicism. I never said nobody wanted to fight for whatever you think you'll gain. Im telling you. You can risk everything you have. Thats on you....but no one has much sympathy for a self-inflicted wound. BTW, sunny jim....this isnt the Dumpster Fire.....watch your ignorant mouth.

You have no experience, you act like a five year old, your vast study of the subject amounts to animation and you expect people to allow YOU to champion a cause...child, I would not follow you to the bathroom. Youre insulted, by what? The truth? Have fun with your drum major's baton. AND for the record, Im not worried about what you think is my cynicism. I never said nobody wanted to fight for whatever you think you'll gain. Im telling you. You can risk everything you have. Thats on you....but no one has much sympathy for a self-inflicted wound. BTW, sunny jim....this isnt the Dumpster Fire.....watch your ignorant mouth.
You are assuming that and have assumed that from the start, you fabricate your own "truth then tote it around like it's gospel! what makes you so sure of yourself that you would- you know what, i dont care anymore, I don't even know why people like you ever come out of the dumpster fire. You're obviously very well at home there.

Your coming from a position that we need help ....why ?
Because acceptance doesn't just happen, it's fought for. Some of us want acceptance. Hope dies when the last of the hopeful gives up... I'm remaining hopeful. For those who want acceptance. For those who do care... thats how I can help. By wanting it with others who want it... thats where y'all need help. At this point y'all are bordering on self-destructive. We need positivity, we need less dumpster fires and more success stories. We need hope.

Because acceptance doesn't just happen, it's fought for. Some of us want acceptance. Hope dies when the last of the hopeful gives up... I'm remaining hopeful. For those who want acceptance. For those who do care... thats how I can help. By wanting it with others who want it... thats where y'all need help. At this point y'all are bordering on self-destructive. We need positivity, we need less dumpster fires and more success stories. We need hope.
So we are set on a self destructive path according to you and you can help !!
so with your vast knowledge of zoo I’m at the edge of my seat in hearing how you can help

At least ya got the acceptance thing part down. There are few, if not lack thereof, of em success stories you be talking about.

And once more, little man....you have nothing to offer that reassures anyone with a brain. This thread ought to be in the DF. Your personality problem should have sent it there already. Inote that you havent offered a plan, NOR have you asked if I have one, in spite of the fact that Ive said battles arent necessary. Truth is stubborn, bubba, and facts are stubborn. Messiahs like you have feet of clay and are a dime a dozen. You have created a World in your mind that isnt ever going to exist. The Lion does not lie down with the lamb, unless it's in the feed dish. The numbers don't lie. Confronting the mundane World wont just get YOU killed, it will get a lot of others killed because YOU want it and you want it Now!.... Babies on Tits do that, til theyre taught better. You'll learn, I suppose. Hard or soft, You'll learn.

This clueless clown has no ideas I’ve worked out dipsticks plan.....happy thoughts !! We just send out happy thoughts

SOUF PACIFICAL 🎶 "Talkee talkee talkee Happy Talk....You godda hava Dreeam, if you no godda Dreeeam, howya gonna makee dream come troooooo?"🎶

How can you tell that morale is low ?
You and saddlebum are pretty telltale signs I must say. All I did was say that it was possible and show a little resolve and now, this... you'd say youre part of the zoo community wouldn't you? Why are you fighting so hard in opposition? Its self destruction in literality.

Because, little man...Your "Resolve" puts everyone here at risk. Youre welcome to risk your ass....you are not welcome to risk mine. Is that THAT hard to understand or do we have to go to the " Kumbaya Khorus"?

You and saddlebum are pretty telltale signs I must say. All I did was say that it was possible and show a little resolve and now, this... you'd say youre part of the zoo community wouldn't you? Why are you fighting so hard in opposition? Its self destruction in literality.
Jesus some jumped up kid has got the pulse of the community , your a clueless kid
we don’t want it brought to anyone’s attention because unlike you we practice zoo and get on with it quietly without any trouble till some idiots who aren’t zoos decide we need help......well no thanks

Because, little man...Your "Resolve" puts everyone here at risk. Youre welcome to risk your ass....you are not welcome to risk mine. Is that THAT hard to understand or do we have to go to the " Kumbaya Khorus"?
How!? By saying that a cartoon helped me notice that zoo exists? That put you all at risk!? You're pushing an agenda and an ideal that you've created. You're diluted. Have fun trying to laugh at me from the corner

Back