Do you think zoo will ever be accepted?

Just like most people here, I really doubt it. The best we could hope for is for it to be decriminalized but people will still shame us for it.

I really don't see it. Not for as long as we have religion.
With or without religion, no, never. Neither decriminalization or acceptance. We can't even get over religious beliefs. After 6000 years.

I postulate, why would you try? People go in to gay night clubs and murder people just for having the audacity to be a homsexual. Do you really want to live in a world where we have progressed to the point you can freely admit, but a world where someone might kill your dog knowing what you are?

Who cares what you do in the dark. Quit trying to make people care, just be safe, and keep your non-humans safe.

Publicly accepted difficult .. it also depends in which state you live ... it is one of those things that we do not talk about but after all everyone knows that it exists .... many practice it ... and it will always be practiced .. we can hopefully not more considered a crime .... this is my idea

With or without religion, no, never. Neither decriminalization or acceptance. We can't even get over religious beliefs. After 6000 years.

I postulate, why would you try? People go in to gay night clubs and murder people just for having the audacity to be a homsexual. Do you really want to live in a world where we have progressed to the point you can freely admit, but a world where someone might kill your dog knowing what you are?

Who cares what you do in the dark. Quit trying to make people care, just be safe, and keep your non-humans safe.
That took a dark turn quickly haha

I'll add up my thoughts about it. I think that as long as to whoever(a person/ a group/ a nation/state,government/etc) doesn't really matter this topic, it'll be kept covered, if people start gaining interest into this and those ones who are "in control" see this interest, they may start applying laws and such to gain votes or popularity. Sadly to those people we don't really matter and they don't care about us. But this will mean it'll be more "accepted" in terms of legality, but people will kept values from the old generations so it'd be reaaaally slow to be accepted, which makes me think it'll be never "virtually" accepted.

On the other side, i've talked to people about the topic on many sites and i found that even if they wouldn't be zoos, many don't care or don't judge as long as the animal involved isn't being abused/hurt, so this means the "change" people are often asking it's happening i guess?

It should be I mean they accepted people being trans…. But can’t accept us.. super fucked…

Legal in Finland but not acceptable, the future looks like it will be illegal. the answer to your question i don't think zoo people will ever be accepted into the community openly.

Just like most people here, I really doubt it. The best we could hope for is for it to be decriminalized but people will still shame us for it.
Shame us for it. Why is that now?? You know I've been part of the zoo community for a long time. I've seen alot and I've experienced alot. It's dumbfounding that we are hated so much when Mere observance affirms Its clear that a dog can consent! If these biased antizoo asshats would just open their fucking eyes and OBSERVE. Its clear that dogs enjoy sex! I've witnessed unbridled excitement, a countless number of dogs beyond eager to mount: dogs literally begging for sex from me as well as other zoos in videos! But remember they are 'unable' to consent :gsd_eyeroll:

With that said, sadly; it doesn't really matter what we say or even if we have videographic proof of dogs clearly enjoying and wanting to have sex with us. It's nearly impossible to change people's minds when they hate a minority such as ours! The eww factor will turn them away!!
Their hate will blind them to reason, blind them from truth!!

I don't see zoophilia being accepted any time in the near future but hey, you never know. Stranger things have happened in the history of people. Keep your fingers crossed for that 1 in a million chance. :gsd_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
As others have already stated, I highly doubt this lifestyle would ever go mainstream in our lifetimes. =/ The best we could hope for would be for it to be decriminalized much like how weed has been in some states; or at least to where they effectively stop persecuting us. As for mainstream acceptance? HA. Sadly, no... Who knows, though? These past couple of years have seen stranger things happen, heh.

Maybe someday far down the road. I don’t see it happening any time in the near future. But it’s not going to stop me from loving my girl!

In reality I could give two fucks less. My sexual appetites are not dictated by what society deems "acceptable". And tbh, I prefer the fact that it isn't! So when I meet someone with the same desire, it makes it all the more erotic.

To be honest I kinda like that it is not accepted. The taboo factor is such a turn on. Finding a partner is really hard though.

We will never be accepted as normal. This is something you'll always have to be in the shadows about. It's lonely but that's what you're in for if you are into this. It's not really a choice either tho if you are into it you can't just stop being into it.

Yes. Eventually.
I concur.... a few years ago....To be gay was illegal in some countries... Being Gay or Lesbian was regarded as a mental disorder of some kind.
It took a long time to be accepted as an orientation. Today it is a lot easier and " acceptance" by the broader community has given The LGBT community huge recognition...
I feel that whilst we still maybe be far off from " acceptance" by the broader cummunity they cannot be in denial that zoophilia is an orientational and has been practised and lived as a lifestyles by many for years if not centuries . As some stage they will relent....
I live in hope...

I concur.... a few years ago....To be gay was illegal in some countries... Being Gay or Lesbian was regarded as a mental disorder of some kind.
It took a long time to be accepted as an orientation. Today it is a lot easier and " acceptance" by the broader community has given The LGBT community huge recognition...
I feel that whilst we still maybe be far off from " acceptance" by the broader cummunity they cannot be in denial that zoophilia is an orientational and has been practised and lived as a lifestyles by many for years if not centuries . As some stage they will relent....
I live in hope...
I hope you're right too!

Never.

We can't even get over homosexuality or the fuckin' color of people's skin, so I doubt it will ever get to the point something like zoo will be accepted by mainstream society.
Best way to put it. I feel bad for people with high melatonin, because I understand how they feel, as a zoo. Luckily, being zoo is like an invisible disability, no one can actually tell that we're zoos.

Back