Do you think zoo will ever be accepted?

It might be if we make the point the we do everything to prevent injury to the animals physical of physiological. We should concentrate on longterm relationships one on one or small groups.Move the conversation from sex being the main to just a part of a loving relationship.

I’ve been at this a very long time, but it just seems within the past maybe 10 years or so, that some people are placing an emphasis on acceptance.

What does that actually mean? Do you think “acceptance” would validate this lifestyle
choice? If so, why is acceptance from others so important? Happiness comes from being at peace with where you are in life. If you’re not happy, don’t look for external people, places, things to get you there.

Just trying to understand the trend.

I’ve been at this a very long time, but it just seems within the past maybe 10 years or so, that some people are placing an emphasis on acceptance.

What does that actually mean? Do you think “acceptance” would validate this lifestyle
choice? If so, why is acceptance from others so important? Happiness comes from being at peace with where you are in life. If you’re not happy, don’t look for external people, places, things to get you there.

Just trying to understand the trend.
By "acceptance" I presume that it won't be illegal anymore.

That won't stop the damage in the case that someone is outed.
People will always find reasons to hate other people. Cannabis and products are 100% legal where I live. Doesn't stop users from losing their jobs or being denied hotel rooms and such. Interracial dating hasn't been illegal for 80 or 90 years, yet I had to call 911 as a native outside my store was being pummled by five people for having a white girlfriend.
Legalization and social acceptance are two completely different galaxies :(

People will always find reasons to hate other people. Cannabis and products are 100% legal where I live. Doesn't stop users from losing their jobs or being denied hotel rooms and such. Interracial dating hasn't been illegal for 80 or 90 years, yet I had to call 911 as a native outside my store was being pummled by five people for having a white girlfriend.
Legalization and social acceptance are two completely different galaxies :(
WTF? Someone jumped someone else because their date was a different color? Are you living in the Midwest?

I mean both socially and legally, I'm really insecure about my whole attraction to animals thing but I just kinda hope one day people will see we're not animals pin not intended
No. And regardless of how I feel about it, I'm unclear as to why this question keeps being asked.

They're messed up in their thinking about "plain" heterosexuality. I don't expect much from people.
It is expected from society that everyone is heterosexual and monogamous. Anyone else is a threat to their norms.
Why it is silly to chase or expect acceptance - to be considered "normal" by a sick society is NOT a good thing.

Back