• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Do you think you would date someone from this group?

No, not because the people here aren't cool tho, i have found many lovely people on this site actually, but i'm just not interested rn and i'm not ready to take that step yet.

In theory I would, but my girl and I keep outside relationships as strictly sexual or FWB. So many great people here tho!

I'm single and I would but as said before just sharing one of the same sexual kinks isn't enough to make me think dating here would have any better chance than say...Bumble.
BUT, the sex should be awesome! If that was all that counts, it would be so simple :)

I probably could, if our other interests matched and there is an attraction like any relationship. This is just another thing in common to maybe bond more over knowing deeper secrets. But as I get older, I'm also getting set in my single ways having been solo for 15 years so not sure what it'll take now to commit like I wanted to for years prior and figure out how to have someone in life again. Also my brain is still liking what it did 20 years ago when it comes to what attracts me...but the women that seem to still fit that non-Daddy illusion are about as rare as someone with this interest, maybe even more rare. The odds of both my old fantasies and the ones from here crossing into the same person...well, AI is coming along, maybe one day I can make one! And it probably won't get upset if I don't always have time for it...or will it? lol

I would absolutely date someone from here, if we lived somewhat near one another. I think heres the most likely place I am to meet other zoos who aren’t only about the sex

I would love to find a partner on here or any other site into the same things I am. Im not sure such a woman even exists but I have to hope. I dont even care about distance. I can and will move.

I am curious if there was an actual interested number of group members that would want to find a partner on here. Onewho would want a significant other that truly loves animals as much as they do?
I would be willing to find a women but she would have to be into women, plus her and my wife would have to get along and both be ok with the arrangement.

Last edited:
I would. But it would take a long time to get to that point. Lots of getting to know each other before an actual IRL meet. I have met people from online before (not here) and it has been mixed as far as good and bad experiences. For something like this it would take a long time to get to that point

Yes, because why not, such a meeting does not have to end with sex between us, or between us and the pet of one of the parties to the meeting. You can meet and talk normally, not via messages, and see if the other person is as they introduced themselves and described themselves to us. And then it depends, either you break up and continue your friendship only through messages, or there is chemistry and maybe something will come of it in different areas.:)

Last edited:
I am a senior man here straight with k9’s but knot inexperienced with a woman and her k9 but long ago. I’d gladly get together with a active woman and her k9 but to be honest it would be a sex fest more than a date.

Not now. Definitely not now. I'm not at a good point in my life for a relationship. Ideally, if I was, I would meet someone in person, but maybe I'd be willing through this site.

That is kind of why we are here to share this amazing lifestyle and connect with others who are into the same things we are. Obviously this specific kink is much more difficult to bring up in the normal vanilla world so breaking the ice knowing that someone is already into beast is definitely a big relief. 😁
Well said

Depends on the circumstances.... Outside of the bestiality kink, a lot of other kinks factor into it too... One matching compatible kink wouldn't be enough to say for certain if the leap is worth it.
Yeah would have to be more connection than that but is a good start

Back