• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Do you think you would date someone from this group?

If you're ever in Australia hit me up. I'm a Muscular 25yo Male who is keen to explore with a zoo girl
Hahaha. I think you miss read my comment. I cleared it up a bit. I'm a guy looking for a hot zoo girl.
But I'm also down to suck dog cock with anyone as I am bi

Depends on the circumstances.... Outside of the bestiality kink, a lot of other kinks factor into it too... One matching compatible kink wouldn't be enough to say for certain if the leap is worth it.
Well, if your looking for a wide range of kinks thay match? Mind if I ask what they would be? Finding a women to explore with would definitely be the goal. Most of the time, women have made me feel to be a little too much with my sexual wants. I just want to feel free to be me. I do enjoy your thoughtful post.

That is kind of why we are here to share this amazing lifestyle and connect with others who are into the same things we are. Obviously this specific kink is much more difficult to bring up in the normal vanilla world so breaking the ice knowing that someone is already into beast is definitely a big relief. ?

I have looked for one for years but the hell of a can find a mate, but got my animals so really does not matter.

I would definitely do that! I'm still new in this.. I don't even know if this is my jam.. But maybe if i meet someone with a passion for it i would find my place in it

Back