• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Do you think you would date someone from this group?

I am curious if there was an actual interested number of group members that would want to find a partner on here. Onewho would want a significant other that truly loves animals as much as they do?
If I was single? If I wanted to find another partner, maybe, would like one into zoo. But I'm happy as I am 😊

I've met up with someone here before.

We went on a date and it didn't exactly go well.

I was also slightly catfished with him too. He'd sent me photos but they were very obviously older photos, definitely the same guy but about 150 lbs lighter and much better taken care of back then.

I also had a 4-year relationship with someone who is also on here as well. We met via a kink-dating app years ago but have since separated...I miss him a lot.

I honestly would be interested, but would have to get around the issues of meeting new people online. Also there is rarely anyone here from my state, let alone within driving distance.

I mean, maybe. If I didn’t immediately bin most messages I get here because they are all from much older men who want wank fuel and that’s not why I’m here. This is a not so subtle hint 🥲 (also please stop assuming I’m straight 🙃)

But there’s a lot of things to consider but I suppose it does get one of the more difficult bits out of way

I mean, maybe. If I didn’t immediately bin most messages I get here because they are all from much older men who want wank fuel and that’s not why I’m here. This is a not so subtle hint 🥲 (also please stop assuming I’m straight 🙃)

But there’s a lot of things to consider but I suppose it does get one of the more difficult bits out of way
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you find someone good eventually.

Depends on the circumstances.... Outside of the bestiality kink, a lot of other kinks factor into it too... One matching compatible kink wouldn't be enough to say for certain if the leap is worth it.
Agree with this. Outside of beastiality kink, what even would be a compatible kink? I once met up with a women who was into being a furry. I mentioned that I'd seen a "real" video... Never heard from her again

I've met up with someone here before.

We went on a date and it didn't exactly go well.

I was also slightly catfished with him too. He'd sent me photos but they were very obviously older photos, definitely the same guy but about 150 lbs lighter and much better taken care of back then.

I also had a 4-year relationship with someone who is also on here as well. We met via a kink-dating app years ago but have since separated...I miss him a lot.
150lb heavier?? Damn that’s not the same person at that point

...if I were to run into the right person on accident, why not?
I'm just not actively looking, so it's unlikely this would happen to me anytime soon (or at all).

In the northeast, around the Washington D.C area. would love to find female, trans or nonbinary zoo friends for kinky dates!

Why not? If we had shit in common other than this and actually liked each other I see no reason to hold back from a girl i share mutual interest in. Life is too short not to take a few chances.

I had a contact with a girl just when I began to lurk online for a community, we chat a lot and it was good. With the good and obvious precautions. Why not to try it?

Back