• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Do you think you would date someone from this group?

Wouldn't be opposed to it, however, as a man, I seriously doubt it's ever going to happen. From a site that is. Brings me back to my swinging days where 60 percent of the people are couples who are looking for a single female. And 33 percent are single men just looking to plow the wife as a bull.

To people like me: scis te ipsum
That's Latin for know yourself.

It's a big yes. If I am going to have a relationship it is going to be with a zoo. I deserve nothing less. If you're a zoo and you feel different.

scis te ipsum! Either way.. thats your answer.
Nullius in verba.

Although I am in a place of figuring myself out and I'm very new to the forum, if I found a fellow around my age, I know I would definitely be open.

It's the original reason i joined, unfortunatly i've been too shy to try and the women on her are only interested in meeting up to be with animals (which makes sense, not hating lol)

I’d be down to date someone, especially it being we have the same interest. I’ve always wanted to be with a female who is into zoo

I am curious if there was an actual interested number of group members that would want to find a partner on here. Onewho would want a significant other that truly loves animals as much as they do?
If I was single? If I wanted to find another partner, maybe, would like one into zoo. But I'm happy as I am ?

I've met up with someone here before.

We went on a date and it didn't exactly go well.

I was also slightly catfished with him too. He'd sent me photos but they were very obviously older photos, definitely the same guy but about 150 lbs lighter and much better taken care of back then.

I also had a 4-year relationship with someone who is also on here as well. We met via a kink-dating app years ago but have since separated...I miss him a lot.

I honestly would be interested, but would have to get around the issues of meeting new people online. Also there is rarely anyone here from my state, let alone within driving distance.

I mean, maybe. If I didn’t immediately bin most messages I get here because they are all from much older men who want wank fuel and that’s not why I’m here. This is a not so subtle hint ? (also please stop assuming I’m straight ?)

But there’s a lot of things to consider but I suppose it does get one of the more difficult bits out of way

I mean, maybe. If I didn’t immediately bin most messages I get here because they are all from much older men who want wank fuel and that’s not why I’m here. This is a not so subtle hint ? (also please stop assuming I’m straight ?)

But there’s a lot of things to consider but I suppose it does get one of the more difficult bits out of way
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you find someone good eventually.

Back