• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Do you think you would date someone from this group?

I have looked for one for years but the hell of a can find a mate, but got my animals so really does not matter.

I would definitely do that! I'm still new in this.. I don't even know if this is my jam.. But maybe if i meet someone with a passion for it i would find my place in it

Ich bin gehandicapt. Eine Frau würde mich für einen Irren halten weil ich bei meinem Aussehen wissen sollte dass ich auf dem Markt keine Chancen hätte.

I would love to meet and date someone from here, who hopefully shares other kinks (or at least an openness to exploring), but also as a few other people have mentioned, dating would have to be about more than just matching on one specific kink.

My ideal lady zoo would be a farm or ranch owner needing a handler and assistant and hopefully the relationship could develop past that.

Or

As far as a live-in gf I would prefer a younger zoo curious female wanting to learn abd devote real time and effort to an amazing zoo lifestyle. Canine and possibly equine.

would be nice to find that special someone who is also into zoo among my other fetishes… so far just one crush here that I failed miserably with ?

I actually just created an account on this website because of your post. I'm very much interested in dating a girl who is into having sex with animals... preferably dogs. I'm not into sex with animals myself, but have the kink of a girl doing this.

Are there any girls that prefer this type of relationship?

Honestly I have a significant other I wouldn’t actually date someone (a woman). Having said that if I could establish trust, friendship with a woman with a k9 id be open to a weekend together.

i am not a jerk or ass there are issues I won’t get into here.

Back