• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Deep quotes you heard or made up?

"It will be okay in the end, and if it's not okay? Then it's not the end"

Say that one a lot in my day to day
Think it's attributed to John Lennon

"I found that if you have a goal, that you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you will never disappoint."

"The alternative to talking is not talking. And I do not believe that not talking with our adversaries has any chance of turning them into our friends."

The chances of meeting someone here is close to that of winning the lottery. Very few will get the opportunity, even fewer more than once

It's impossible for a perfect world to exist because without imperfections, you couldn't prove it's perfection

"A revolution forged in bloodshed can justify any kind of violence as long as it proclaims to have a cause."

"It’s the little things that kill. The things you don’t notice until they’re hurtling toward you. The tiny things you forget about until all of a sudden they’re critical."

"I've seen the future. Know what it is? It's a 47 year old virgin sitting around in his basement drinking a banana broccoli shake singing I'm an Oscar Meyer wiener."

Ergo Sum. (Therefore I am.)
In a world where her bridge was built, this fool decided to build her own.
Thats two. Second one I made up.

"The heart does not recognize boundaries on a map, or wars or political policies. The heart does, as the heart does."

Back