• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What would you do if you were caught having sex with animals?

Use the force.
tenor.gif
"This is not the dog fucker you're looking for.."

My dad must have seen me having sex with the cow, I was very excited and didn't hear someone walking behind the door in the cowshed and the door was a little broken at the time and there was a gap of 1.5 fingers and when I was busy with the process, I don't know how long my father was there, but I had sex with the cow for about 45 minutes, and I don't know how much he saw during that time, and after I came several times, I started to get ready and I hear someone coming out of the door and I see a silhouette and then I was very scared and I didn't know what would happen next when I met him, I left the house and came back only in the evening but he didn't say anything After that, I was tense for a while, I thought when he would tell about it, but he decided to remain silent, I was 15 years old at the time, and in general, I only do this at night when everyone at home has already fallen asleep, I was just at home at that time I myself knew that everyone should return in 3 hours, but dad then returned 2.5 hours earlier than I expected.

My dad must have seen me having sex with the cow, I was very excited and didn't hear someone walking behind the door in the cowshed and the door was a little broken at the time and there was a gap of 1.5 fingers and when I was busy with the process, I don't know how long my father was there, but I had sex with the cow for about 45 minutes, and I don't know how much he saw during that time, and after I came several times, I started to get ready and I hear someone coming out of the door and I see a silhouette and then I was very scared and I didn't know what would happen next when I met him, I left the house and came back only in the evening but he didn't say anything After that, I was tense for a while, I thought when he would tell about it, but he decided to remain silent, I was 15 years old at the time, and in general, I only do this at night when everyone at home has already fallen asleep, I was just at home at that time I myself knew that everyone should return in 3 hours, but dad then returned 2.5 hours earlier than I expected.
You were really lucky

Your father apparently accepted that you fucked cows. So he chose to keep your secret.
If he did the cows too he ought to talk to you about it. So probably not, just accepted how you are 👍

Your father apparently accepted that you fucked cows. So he chose to keep your secret.
If he did the cows too he ought to talk to you about it. So probably not, just accepted how you are 👍
Or perhaps he simply turned a blind eye, like some would. Either way, he was lucky, I wouldn't get that if that was me 😂

The answer might be: "I'm just doing a vaginal exam. Why am I using a penis? Because my fingers aren't long enough.🤣🤣
My mind went there some years ago apros a goat I needed to treat with cream as deep as possible😂

But I never considered any third party would buy it if even I knew it was an excuse Hahaha

Someone, time ago said:

When someone says "It is not what it looks like" and "I can explain it" I can asure you two things:
1 - It is exactly what it looks like
2 - No, you can't

😂
Couldn’t find it, so I rewrite by memory :

A man was sobbing at the bar, and a friend came and asked, “what has happened”?
He said, “there is something, you simply can‘t explain”
”I had to milk a cow separated from the others because she was given medicine. She knocked my cap off several times with her tail, so I tied it with a string. Began to milk her and she knocked over the bucket, so I tied her foot to the post. But then she knocked it over with her right foot. I then tied it to the right post with my belt.
Then my trousers dropped down and just at that moment my wife walked into the stable!

There is something you simply can‘t explain!

Last edited:
Couldn’t find it, so I rewrite by memory :

A man was sobbing at the bar, and a friend came and asked, “what has happened”?
He said, “there is something, you simply can‘t explain”
”I had to milk a cow seperated from the others because she had been on medication. She repeatedly knocked of my cap with her tail, so I tied it with a string. Began to milk her and she knocked over the bucket, so I tied her foot to the post. But then she knocked it over with her right foot. I then tied it to the right post with my belt.
Then my trousers dropped down and just at that moment my wife walked into the stable!

There is something you simply can‘t explain!
I remember that one recreated on public TV years ago.
One farmer playing the joke for some sort of "funnies home videos" type of program at the time.

This is why I’m no longer a fence hopper. Someone came out with a gun and I ran like hell
Yeah I agree with Dogluver
That's what you get, and honestly it’s a miracle you’re alive🤣 if I caught someone having sex with an animal of mine they wouldn’t get away…

As I wrote in another thread, there is very big differences between countries.
In my country - unless it was in self defence - then I would be charged and convicted for (attempted) murder if I went out and shot a fencehopper.
If the hopper survives he would be charged for sexual misconduct if it could be proved.

Yeah for context I was a lonely horny teenager and it was a family attraction park with a bunch of animals. I wasn’t able to get close to the critters but definitely acted suspiciously. This happened in Australia so it’s pretty rare to get shot here but I tried to learn my lesson. I’d ideally love to build an intimate relationship with an animal now and see what transpires.

I nearly got caught a few years back by my brother but was able to play it off as I typically wrestled with my dog so it didn’t look too out of the ordinary

I almost did get caught years ago. Heard someone open the door a room over and never in my life have a covered up and ran so fast 😵‍💫

Back