What sort of zoo lifestyle would you want?

I'd like a boyfriend that occasionally would enjoy being licked by our bigboydog, help him fck me while I continue the job, and then go for sloppy seconds when doggo is satisfied.

Also would be nice to have some zoo friends to watch each other and maybe let him be with female dogs once in a while (the bf, not the dog).
Hi Dream girlfriend! Lol

I use to think I only wanted to have an animal mate...but the more I talk to people and see all the different lifestyles people live...I've come to realize that I want both a human and animal mate. A human zoo mate who knows and understands the love and connection I have with my animal mate. The idea of having a zoo community around my life just makes me so happy.

For instance, what sex and animal. Any human partners? To what extent would you live the lifestyle? If you have the ideal situation, what is it?

For me, I would want a female partner (human) with male dogs. I would want to live as a nudist too, having a place to go outside. Just letting the dogs lick whatever whenever all the time! Like during sex or just letting them lick job or rim you whenever. Alot of different stuff to try with docking and knotting too!
Ideally, I could have my own dog and I would let him fuck me whenever we were home alone. The second best is to have a friend male, female or couple that owned a dog and would let the dog fuck me while they took pictures or movies. I would film them if they wanted. After the hot dream I had last week, I would love to have a guy do me after the dog was finished.

I would like to live in a place where people understand the love I feel for my girl, a place where I can go for a walk with my girl in public and show all my love for her without being judged, where I can sit in a coffee and openly talk to other people about how much I love her.

I'd like some time where I get to live together with my dog just me and then and we're free to do whatever we like. Living with your parents definitely makes anything hard. So I want my own place where my dog (which I don't have yet) and I can explore each other

A wife that is open-minded to with fun activities with our dog. I want them both orally please me at the same time, when I wanted. Or do things like tie her up, and let the dog have fun with her. I'm not particular on the gender of the dog.

For instance, what sex and animal. Any human partners? To what extent would you live the lifestyle? If you have the ideal situation, what is it?

For me, I would want a female partner (human) with male dogs. I would want to live as a nudist too, having a place to go outside. Just letting the dogs lick whatever whenever all the time! Like during sex or just letting them lick job or rim you whenever. Alot of different stuff to try with docking and knotting too!
I want a partnership with a woman, K9, and male FWB's......... I want her to love to be knotted, and to love watching me being knotted as well as being deeply fucked by our FWB's. I want her to love pegging me and taking cock from anyone that she wants.... And for both of us to be naked and available at all times!

Would like to have female partner wirh couple of dogs and maybe a horse, on a nice private place so we could have lots of outdoor naturist activity. Someday, hopefully!

For many years my aim has been to live somewhere more remote with my animals and a submissive female and be able to live a lifestyle that includes zoo, nudism and D/s and be able to live that way openly at home.

I'm already actively working towards making this a reality. I live in a rural area, have one trained dog and looking to start training a bigger breed in the next couple of months, then when I meet the right girl the plan will be to sell up and buy somewhere more remote where we can truly be ourselves and have the kind of life we want to have together, without having to worry about anyone else getting involved or causing us problems.

It's not easy to find someone who would want that life with me, however I live in hope! Even if I don't find that special lady I will still be happy to have that life with the animals and the peace and quiet of a rural location.

Zoo lifestyle? Hmm I thought about secretly mating with my dog (in future) in basement hidden behind furnace and wooden boxes. But my partner knows about my fantasies so I don't have to do this in undercover. He said "feel free with playing" so I think will be funny have fun in bed, sofa or in toilet someday 🤭

Meg

Back