What sort of zoo lifestyle would you want?

Honestly would love to live in the country with a female some dogs both male and female and maybe some horses but that'd be a maybe due to how much care they take and such and of course room for friends that are into zoo if I had any and such

Ideally I (male) would have me and 1 (or more😉) human females and we would have at least 3 male dogs and several stallions. Nice big house out in the country with stables and woods around it all. Everyone is freeuse with everyone else🤷🏻‍♂️

Curvaceous and Craving K9 slut who loves my pup as much as me, That’s Daddy’s pussy but I love to share with my best friend 🐾 . Typical fun relationship, often catching her flirting or teasing him until her pussy is throbbing for that knot. Watch her enjoy or join - find it irresistibly sexy the chemistry as much as the loving 🫠

For instance, what sex and animal. Any human partners? To what extent would you live the lifestyle? If you have the ideal situation, what is it?

For me, I would want a female partner (human) with male dogs. I would want to live as a nudist too, having a place to go outside. Just letting the dogs lick whatever whenever all the time! Like during sex or just letting them lick job or rim you whenever. Alot of different stuff to try with docking and knotting too!
Personally, I don't participate in zoo, just watch. I'm putting together a group of live in subs (I have 3 so far) and I want to get a dog or 2 to live with us.

I thought this would be easy to answer but it gave me a lot to consider. And a huge realization.
Although I’ve never been with a woman and only have occasional passing thoughts of being with one, my perfect fantasy life would be to have a small, beautiful, private farm away from town and share it with another easygoing woman and many animals. Live a natural, simple, stress-free, drama-free life.
We would enjoy each other… and the male dogs would enjoy us… separately and together. ❤️
Bliss. Hope you can realize it.

I'd love to live in the country on a small hobby farm with a likeminded lady partner who i have yet to meet, our little farm would be very private and secluded away from prying eyes. We would have a few dogs both male and female, i like the idea of having about 6 males of various breeds but would leave that up to my lady to decide however if she wanted another one i would never say no. lol
Then we could expand on that various way to create a dream lifestyle for us both and our pets would be loved like part of our family.
I live in hope 😉😍

Oh man....
Personal "pet toy" to a farmer with all the animals in tow. Sleep in a kennel, used by all the males, plus when Mr. Farmer man has guests over, I'm the party favor lmao.

But realistically, I'm digging the secrecy and depravity of knowing it's illegal, and still sneaking about with partners, so besides fantasies I'm happy now

I'd like a boyfriend that occasionally would enjoy being licked by our bigboydog, help him fck me while I continue the job, and then go for sloppy seconds when doggo is satisfied.

Also would be nice to have some zoo friends to watch each other and maybe let him be with female dogs once in a while (the bf, not the dog).
Zoo relationship goals, 10/10!

Reactions: GBG
I'd like a boyfriend that occasionally would enjoy being licked by our bigboydog, help him fck me while I continue the job, and then go for sloppy seconds when doggo is satisfied.

Also would be nice to have some zoo friends to watch each other and maybe let him be with female dogs once in a while (the bf, not the dog).
This is my dream job ahhhh......! I want to be in a relationship where sleeps in our bed and uses you as he pleases and I get to watch and take sloppy seconds!

Having my own place and a female dog to warm my dick when I need it. But here and there hooking up with some guys to avoid questions. The best scenario would be living in a zoo neighborhood, so that I could talk to people living with their partners.

Best case dream come true. To find a woman I dont have to hide my secrets from. A woman who accepts all this and participates with me. doesnt matter where we live. that would be a dream come true

I'm looking for this wife material.

• Haha
Reactions: GBG
A ranch somewhere far away where I can do whatever. A woman into both human and zoo. And ofcourse like a secret society where other animallovers can come for relaxation and new experiences without any catch
Living in a zoo neighborhood would be a dream. I can only imagine the dog park

That sounds perfect maybe we should be together 🖤👀

Personally I want to own a farm and grow my own food and raise lots of different animals. I would be open to one for sure or maybe a couple special animals for sex but I’m not as interested in farm animals as I am in a dog I just love dogs so much.

The most likely option for me is to have one or 2 dog life partners, and if possible a human life partner as well, but I don’t see much hope that direction.

Sign me up

Back