What sort of zoo lifestyle would you want?

For instance, what sex and animal. Any human partners? To what extent would you live the lifestyle? If you have the ideal situation, what is it?

For me, I would want a female partner (human) with male dogs. I would want to live as a nudist too, having a place to go outside. Just letting the dogs lick whatever whenever all the time! Like during sex or just letting them lick job or rim you whenever. Alot of different stuff to try with docking and knotting too!
I'd want a human partner who's into beast/zoo, male animal partners, preferably horses and dogs, that are packing a lot, and to live in the middle of nowhere with no civilization for hours, that way me and my partner could be as loud as we wanted and live nude and be able to do whatever we wanted. I'd also really love it if we were able to truly mate with our animal partners

I’m planning on buying a small farm in the near future. Going to have 4-6 dogs and 3-4 ponies and horses, Males and females for both. I fully plan on being used as their sex slave, fucking and getting fucked whenever they want and never saying no. My girlfriend is going to allow it just as long as I fuck her first and she’s only going to be “with” the animals a couple times a week

I’d love to be in a relationship in which I can share my gf/wife with my dog.

Or another lovely thought would be to be in a dom/sun relationship and she gives up total control to me. And if she ever disobeys me, I will force her on all fours and have my dog take her pussy as punishment.

For instance, what sex and animal. Any human partners? To what extent would you live the lifestyle? If you have the ideal situation, what is it?

For me, I would want a female partner (human) with male dogs. I would want to live as a nudist too, having a place to go outside. Just letting the dogs lick whatever whenever all the time! Like during sex or just letting them lick job or rim you whenever. Alot of different stuff to try with docking and knotting too!
Having a small farm definitely a pony or a Llama

A big average property with many breeds of dogs wandering around. A partner who is understanding and enjoys watching me being mounted daily. Friends who can come and enjoy the experience as well. Clothes optional. And where it’s all legal and acceptable to do so.
I'd like to be the understanding partner.

I'd personally love to have a wife who's also into zoo and have both a male and female dog. Just plain and simple to be honest, would definitely love to have the dogs with us as much as possible, obviously during sex too.

For me my ideal situation would be. 2 dogs one male one female and a conversion van or small rv. we could travel to wherever I wanted, stay as long as I'd like, I like to make a couple zoo friends in places I like to spend most of my time ideally with some mares and just live a care free vagabond lifestyle.

I guess an extension of my situation already.
I have my husband, and our GSD (would love 1 more though, I've always wanted a great dane)
But would love a girlfriend who likes to play with all of us.
My dream is to own a home on a large piece of land where it's secluded enough that I could be fucked any and everywhere. Hell, maybe even own a couple horses 😁
My dream

I guess an extension of my situation already.
I have my husband, and our GSD (would love 1 more though, I've always wanted a great dane)
But would love a girlfriend who likes to play with all of us.
My dream is to own a home on a large piece of land where it's secluded enough that I could be fucked any and everywhere. Hell, maybe even own a couple horses 😁
I'd like to see a woman with a lot of dogs. Some kind of group session with dogs knowing what to do.
I volunteer

Land in a rual area, normal size farmhouse with a view. Neighbors leave me alone. Barn mostly used for storage. Couple hunky dads plus a couple sub bois. Couple big male dogs, one female dog.

Maybe after we get the barn cleaned out and fixed up , maybe get a mule or goats. But I'm cool with just doggos too. I gotta balance the work / fun ratio.

OMG I feel like the odd one out on this thread. Everyone seems to want to live in the country on the farm away from everything.
Me personally, having grown up in the quiet small town country life, I love the hustle and bustle of the city and metropolis life!

I would love to be in a relationship with a woman dates Dogs in the city.

I want to live in an expensive high rise overlooking the city where She can mate with Dogs in front of the window.
The thrill of living a luxury and busy lifestyle while knowing She belongs to K9 is hot.
Maybe we can have a close group of friends who all know She dates Dogs so they hook her up with some.

I think it would be great for her as a show girl at a top Dog show in the city. Walking with the dogs on stage to show them off.
And when she's not doing that, she's a dogsitter and walker for some of the wealthiest socialite Dogs in the city.
She'll even have a social media posting pictures of her and her K9 companions all the time...

All while most people not knowing She's a K9 Bitch for them.

Last edited:
I have an old zoo girlfriend. We are both into black dogs. Love them. For her it’s a black lab and for me it’s a black German shepherd. Our partners are not zoos. She’s married I’m not. Our partners know we talk but not how deeply it goes.

We have this elaborate fantasy of having puppies together. What I mean is one of us having a male dog and the other having a female dog. Once a year meeting up for a wild zoo foursome and breeding and general fucking session. Then dropping back into our normal lives like none the wiser. I know it’s not going to happen and so does she but it’s fun to think about.

The best way I could put it would probably be casual. A house in the country sounds nice, a long cabin sounds nicer. A wife and a couple dogs. My focus would be on making sure she was happy first, and our beast side would be just one of many things that link us together and spice our worlds.

Also, blueberry banana fruit smoothies. Yummm

I'd like a boyfriend that occasionally would enjoy being licked by our bigboydog, help him fck me while I continue the job, and then go for sloppy seconds when doggo is satisfied.

Also would be nice to have some zoo friends to watch each other and maybe let him be with female dogs once in a while (the bf, not the dog).
It would be great to be I have experience in letting myself be licked and I love that he licks me everything I would enjoy it if he does it to both of us at the same time

I would love to be in a relationship that includes our male dog in any way. I'm not opposed to taking the dog but I think dp for my gifriend would be basically my hottest fantasy. I would even be willing to relocate to wherever for the right person

Back