What sort of zoo lifestyle would you want?

Lifestyle? Like what I have already.

Want? A few millions in cash, less work to be done myself. Saves time which can be spent with dogs and more dogs. 🤷‍♂️
And less humans in life. That would be a big win.

Ah, and if we're in the "wish for something" djinn category: no more illnesses for dogs, cats, farm animals, horses and dolphins. Ah, just let all mammals decide themself how long they want to live free from illnesses. Simple. 🤷‍♂️ "Finally.. some working concept!"

Last edited:
Mines more of a fantasy.
But if I could have the Life and world of my choosing.
It would have to be a life within a loving relationship in a community of "Werebears"
That fantasy has alway's got my blood running Hot.
I have alway's had a Deep and Strong Attraction to Ursines. There's just something quite beautiful about there shape and the way they move. There on a whole other level with me than other Animals. It's almost spiritual.
But for them to be Anthropomorphic and more in a "Werebear" sort of way. just sends it over the Top.

Ideal world scenario would be to own a cottage somewhere out near the forest with 2 male and 2 female dogs and a small paddock for a small mare attached and to have a close circle of 3 to 4 dog owner friends who regularly meet for a group sharing session.

It would be great to be in a relationship with a female human partner who is also in the lifestyle and would include the dogs in everything we do but only so long as she's okay with the regular zoo meets mentioned above.

I Would love to live on a small horse Breeding farm run by my top partner. Be the vessel for semen colle tion.
Also have some male dogs around to mount me for variety, and perform for invited guests at the direction of my top man

my fantasy is like i would like own a farm land surrounded by forest trees, with horses, bulls, cows, and 3 or 4 male dogs.....and i want them to be totaly crazy for my wife...one walk of her outside and the dogs go's nuts for her to poke there noses in her ass and there always ready to please her including bulls and horses.... i just love to watch her getting satisfied with all those animals. and taking care of her while she gets pregnant with puppies .....and i would love to watch her feed the little puppies with her breast milk....damn i feel so turned on by just typing this...

Reactions: p a
Ideal scenario?

Find a pretty girl who loves the lifestyle and find our own quiet place somewhere where we can explore her sexuality together as often as we like.

Have a few pets, try everything we want to try and share something deeply intimate and erotic.

realisticly it would be to be in a remote place to live in peace, do work, play game and get with the animals and human i want without disturbance.

in a fantasy perfect world it would be to be proudly open of whoever and whatever the species of who i love

For instance, what sex and animal. Any human partners? To what extent would you live the lifestyle? If you have the ideal situation, what is it?

For me, I would want a female partner (human) with male dogs. I would want to live as a nudist too, having a place to go outside. Just letting the dogs lick whatever whenever all the time! Like during sex or just letting them lick job or rim you whenever. Alot of different stuff to try with docking and knotting too!
We would love to own a male horse and a couple of big dogs, one male and one female to use daily and enjoy ourselves in our own safe haven.

My end goal is marriage to a male or female partner and a male golden retriever that we'll share. I cant believe how hard that is? Is there really no possibility of a stable life in this lifestyle? I just want a very normal life like we both go to work...we have braais, go to movies...watch sports etc etc all of that ordinary stuff with a very active sex life where we enjoy our kinks amongst each other. (Sigh)

I’d like to have a female partner or even roommates who are into zoo. Live on a horse farm with mares, stallions, and dogs. And share sexy experiences with them .

Mine is basically the same as others, I’d like to have 1 or 2 friends that are zoo and I’d like to have my own dogs, I’d think I’d like to have sex way out in the woods when we camp! Throw down a picnic blanket and let magic happen, it adds to the thrill having no walls.

For instance, what sex and animal. Any human partners? To what extent would you live the lifestyle? If you have the ideal situation, what is it?

For me, I would want a female partner (human) with male dogs. I would want to live as a nudist too, having a place to go outside. Just letting the dogs lick whatever whenever all the time! Like during sex or just letting them lick job or rim you whenever. Alot of different stuff to try with docking and knotting too!
I'd love to be the partner to a zoo addict. Wanting to fuck her, yet she chooses our pet instead

A male partner, emotionally mature, keeps himself in shape, a house, all my exotic pets and 1-2 male dogs that my husband and I can share.
And financial stability.
God, I hate work so much at the moment.

Zoo lifestyle? Hmm I thought about secretly mating with my dog (in future) in basement hidden behind furnace and wooden boxes. But my partner knows about my fantasies so I don't have to do this in undercover. He said "feel free with playing" so I think will be funny have fun in bed, sofa or in toilet someday 🤭

Meg
Hopefully the Dog house isn't off limits :sneaky:

Echoing the sentiments of so many people: a loving partner (of any gender), and a handful of intact dogs. However, for me, the real ideal lifestyle is a society where being a zoo is completely acceptable, so me and all my zoo friends can buy a few condos in the city, and spend our weekends chilling by the pool with our dogs. You or the dog feeling frisky? Just do it right there!

I'd take me and my husband in a time machine and go back to the time of the dinosaurs, then let my husband and a dinosaur of my choice fuck my brains out every day!

That's a hard question. In an ideal world, I'd have at least one primary human and animal partner, but I don't really care about gender or species that much. Just as long as I have company and intimacy.

My real dream would be to be in a zoo polycule. But that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

I pretty much am where I want to be. I live with a close, zoo exclusive, friend and am surrounded by over a dozen magnificent equine companions, lovers and partners. I've done the human partner (marriage) thing with children. It was disappointing and unfulfilling BUT my ex and I are still friends and I love my two sons. In my retired, senior years though adequate money to provide for our (my best friend and room mate) equines is a continual struggle which detracts from more complete fulfillment. There's a saying, "To make a small fortune with 'horses', start with a large one!" My difficulty is I lacked a large one to start with...

Definitely me and a female dog. I'd like to have a person in my life too but I think I'd have to at least be open about it with them and I would prefer they be into it too. But I know it's unlikely lol

Back