What sort of zoo lifestyle would you want?

I would be happy if I just felt comfortable enough to talk to my husband about my attraction to dogs. Be able to have open and deep conversation where he understands my needs and he is not disgusted by it. It wouldn't matter if he wanted to join me, just that he accepted that part of me.

I would love to meet a gay man that loves fucking female animals' pussies, especially mares. I want to suck his dick in between him fucking all of our holes, and eat his cum from wherever he shoots it. We would have many dogs and horses, and have some trusted close friends we could invite over for group fun.

I would be happy if I just felt comfortable enough to talk to my husband about my attraction to dogs. Be able to have open and deep conversation where he understands my needs and he is not disgusted by it. It wouldn't matter if he wanted to join me, just that he accepted that part of me.
I hope you are able to have that with him some day too. 🙏❤️

Wish I could meet a girl who is into zoo and enjoys k9 pleasure (If she becomes my GF or wife that would be even better). I’d let her live that part of her sexual life the way she wants, no pressure, no video recording or pictures. Looks like a hard dream to come true

The majority of men/husbands would accept if the woman/wife tried something like this. I don't think that would be a problem. He needs to be notified somehow.

I would prefer to be single and have only my dog as my couple. But, given the chance, I would marry someone that is also a zoophile and we can make a threesome, idk.

You can try hitting around like have you heard about this video of a woman and a dog and get his reaction to get you in the direction and then maybe a day or two talk a little bit more about things and going about that way that way you can get a feel of how he thinks about it before you roll it out LOL good luck keep us posted?

I would prefer to be single and have only my dog as my couple. But, given the chance, I would marry someone that is also a zoophile and we can make a threesome, idk.
Kind of the same thing as most men LOL I love to find me a woman to be interested in this lifestyle just can't seem to find anybody out here in central California

But for the sake of answering your question, little ranch, atleast one Bull to cudle and give my love to, human partner not neccesary.
Bull done. It's not a perfect arrangement, I would like to not have to drive 30 min to him, but he has a happy life in a Herd on a big pasture in the middle of the woods, and I can cuddle him, as mutch as he wants ❤️

I would like just one dog who can show me when he wants me and I can show him when I want him and it's easy and hot sex =) Also I really want to learn how to train dogs

Would love to live on a livestock farm full of men who share the workload. All variations of sexuality that blurs when we share in our beastiality bond together. In our recreation time, anytime a dick gets hard, it’s our duty to surround the man of honor and encourage him to fuck his favorite beast hole.

To start, I’d like to have a wife and children. We’d live on a few acres in the country in a home that we build ourselves. Wed grow as much of our own food and keep things as sustainable as possible. That’s the part I really want to and think I can make happen.

The more fantasy part is getting a couple of dogs for the wife. I’d get her warmed up, help her take the knot and tie properly, then pleasure her however she likes. I’ll kiss her deeply and tell her how beautiful and sexy she and what she’s doing with our dog is. I’d love to hear the play by play of what she’s feeling the entire time. When they come untied I’d slip inside her and fill myself then cuddle her for some aftercare. I’m sure she’d eventually start playing with the dogs on her own.

We could also add some boars and a pony stallion if she’s into them and occasionally have some women over to introduce them to the lifestyle!

I would love to meet a gay man that loves fucking female animals' pussies, especially mares. I want to suck his dick in between him fucking all of our holes, and eat his cum from wherever he shoots it. We would have many dogs and horses, and have some trusted close friends we could invite over for group fun.
Sounds like a great plan, although it would have to include male animals as well !!!

I think the best description for me would be "two top boyfriends." One very horny dog, and one very horny guy, lol. Not that I think I'd be opposed to increasing the number in the equation on either side, but that's generally what I end up thinking about.

For instance, what sex and animal. Any human partners? To what extent would you live the lifestyle? If you have the ideal situation, what is it?

For me, I would want a female partner (human) with male dogs. I would want to live as a nudist too, having a place to go outside. Just letting the dogs lick whatever whenever all the time! Like during sex or just letting them lick job or rim you whenever. Alot of different stuff to try with docking and knotting too!
I’d love to share dog sex with a female human partner (I’m a male). Not sure if I’d prefer a male or female dog. But sharing in the experience with a woman would be a huge turn on. Would also be cool to have our little secret ;)

Well, I'd ideally live a nudist lifestyle with a couple horny malamute bitches and and their owners, all bi. Their owners would be one cis girl and one trans girl, they'd both be zoos, and there would be zero limits of who is fucking or sucking who. Every involved dick would be fucking every involved pussy, mouth, and ass at some point. Threesomes would ensue, more than likely resulting in the remaining two fucking while watching, if they aren't actively jacking off while watching. It'd be a fun time.

I would opt not to have a human partner of any kind and just have a bitch at home. Finish a day of work and come home to a dog who loves me unconditionally, who I can have a wholesome relationship with, and when we're both in the mood and in private, be more intimate

I would have a ‘hobby-farm’ with a couple of cows, sows and goats, all female. Perhaps a small intact boar. With free access to the animals I would breed one or two of them every day. A lovely thought that when working in the stable and feeling the urge, just removed my clothes and entered her deep.
And sometime I would, still dripping of their juices, fuck my wife too.

Back