• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Slut

What do you think her "place" is? Being a slut is not about being dominated.
Some sluts like to be dominated, like any other sub, but that's not what being a slut means.
Take a chill pill, it was written in Jest, and I'm sure HM would know I was joking hence the lol

If my horse could talk, I'm sure he would call me his personal slut. That would excite me to death.
NOTE: None of this has ANYTHING to do with being submissive! I've never been submissive and certainly NEVER will be. Not dom, either.

When a human sex partner (females only) calls me a slut, that also turns me on a LOT, because I have earned that title from them, I assure you. From them, it is often in the context of "hot slut," "slutty tease," "slut tease," "slutty pussy tease," etc. A partner pulling my hair and screaming, "Oh fuck! Suck my pussy and make me cum hard, you fucking slut!" will send me almost to orgasm without touching myself. "OMG! You're such a slut!" also works nicely, and is usually while I'm being a merciless tease.

A few other things about the slut word:
- I dislike being called a dirty slut, nasty slut or filthy slut during sex or in any situation. I don't regard myself as dirty, nasty or filthy, even though I often am, in the opinion of some.
- I don't respond well if addressed in a PM by someone saying, "Hi slut!" I don't have anyone in real life who would do that, either.

I was taught to be a slut by a mother who was a slut. I act like one, I talk like one and often conduct myself on here like one. I dress like a slut, and in my profile picture, I am UNdressed like a slut. For every woman with whom I have sex, it is always my intent to be an absolute slut for them, and to make them just as slutty as I.
I think that about sums it up. Thanks for listening.
That's exactly what I think, and I completely agree with you.
I am also excited just to read your lines🥵🥰

Im nothing but a Slut, but ive never been called a slut... they wouldnt dare:)
Does that mean you want to be called a slut, but they don't dare?
Or, you know you're a slut, but you don't wish to be called one?

No slut in real life needs to come onto any web site to seek attention. By our very nature, real-life sluts are flooded with attention, offline. A actual slut has no need to seek attention on the web. That is not what she's doing. That is not what any of we who are sluts are doing. We don't need to. That is what separates actual offline sluts from "attention whores."

As for @kerijane being real, we have spoken in great depth. Very great depth. I can assure you, she's as real as it gets.
Let me tell you something about waitresses.
No one works this profession for prestige or fame. Either students or women without a college degree take this job and work solely for the tips they get. They deal with a lot of customers every day. Some customers are normal, but a large number are capricious customers, rude customers, arrogant customers, obnoxious customers, drunk customers. That's the fucking reality and it has nothing to do with the fantasies of assorted wankers and attention seekers. And at the end of the work day, the waitress just goes home to rest from all the strain caused by all the customers. And she doesn't stay after work hours to get fucked by the assholes she's put up with all shift anyway, no matter how big slut she is out of the bar.
That's how it is in real life. Not like in the fantasies of kerijane.
So, come on, Kristy, you're not silly, think real!

Back