Votes: 45 28.8%
  • Nintendo Switch

Votes: 36 23.1%
  • Mobile Gaming

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • I dont play video games

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
Quake Champions and Darktide are my current PC kicks, FC 24 and WH:Inquisitor on Xbox, and SHMUPS and Guilty Gear on my switch.
Ps anyone wanna boost SF6 achievments let me know!

On the note of ZD, have you had a chance to play Horizon Forbidden West yet?
Unfortunately, no. I really like the game. But I keep losing interest by the time you become Seeker and I go play something else.

I have the same problem with most open world games and RPGs.

Unfortunately, no. I really like the game. But I keep losing interest by the time you become Seeker and I go play something else.

Dragons Dogma 2 is coming out.

First one can be a slow burn. But so worth it. How many games let you climb on monsters/bosses? Then there's the fact there's very REAL and meaningful consequences for the entire playthrough. As in there can be 2-3 ways to do one quest and you're stuck with the consequences.

Here's a trailer of Dragons Dogma 2. I rarely get hyped for games, but Capcom can deliver here.

Fair. Doesn't start to get really interesting for awhile. Thing I love most about those games though is the Story mode difficulty. You can take a break, relax, burn through the game for the main plot. I always play those 2 games on story first, then Ultra hard for new game plus. And in ZD I go around the map unlocking fast travel points, gathering the power cells way earlier than you're supposed to be able to, and getting the unlimited fast travel pack. You waste maybe 2 hours, but it ends up saving you more than 2 hours later.

Dragons Dogma 2 is coming out.

First one can be a slow burn. But so worth it. How many games let you climb on monsters/bosses? Then there's the fact there's very REAL and meaningful consequences for the entire playthrough. As in there can be 2-3 ways to do one quest and you're stuck with the consequences.

Here's a trailer of Dragons Dogma 2. I rarely get hyped for games, but Capcom can deliver here.
I saw this trailer earlier. I had a hard time getting into the first game but I really want to give it a shot with 2.

I got extra three games this week : Tom Glancy's Splinter Cell Black List, Tom Clancy's EndWar and Tom Glancy's RainbowSix Vegas2 Complete Edition as Xbox360 collection.

I'm not that much of a gamer, but I'm currently building a PC with the mere objective of playing Project Zomboid. I prefer games like BioShock, Silent Hill, Skyrim or Don't Starve, but I've been craving to play that thing for a while.

I'm not that much of a gamer, but I'm currently building a PC with the mere objective of playing Project Zomboid. I prefer games like BioShock, Silent Hill, Skyrim or Don't Starve, but I've been craving to play that thing for a while.
Loved the old Silent Hill game, we had Ultima 8 on PC before, I have the Skyrim The Elder Scrolls V, if it's the one you are referring to.

I love Nintendo and PlayStation 😸 i grew up with psx, ps2, wii, gamecube, and my ds. Mario games are some of my favourite and i love splatoon. Luigis mansion is one of my fave series I hope they bring out a new one

I love Nintendo and PlayStation 😸 i grew up with psx, ps2, wii, gamecube, and my ds. Mario games are some of my favourite and i love splatoon. Luigis mansion is one of my fave series I hope they bring out a new one
Also tomb raider series are some of my favourite games ever ! Random but Lara Croft was one of my gay awakenings. Lol

Was on consoles for years as well (thanks Sony for that), but after realizing that virtual trophies aren't everything, I gave the PlayStation the ditch in favor of my PC and my freshly incoming Nintendo Switch. Currently playing on both of them a bit and own a gaming laptop as backup measure for my PC as well. Games I usually enjoy playing are not limited to, but including:
Good (J)RPG's (like Final Fantasy 14 or Shin Megami Tensei V)
Open World games (like Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or the Fallout games)
(Action-)Adventures (like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom; which both cross-count for Open World as well)

I still enjoy my Xbox360. I got bit stuck with Skyrim at one spot 🙆‍♂️
Was on consoles for years as well (thanks Sony for that), but after realizing that virtual trophies aren't everything, I gave the PlayStation the ditch in favor of my PC and my freshly incoming Nintendo Switch. Currently playing on both of them a bit and own a gaming laptop as backup measure for my PC as well. Games I usually enjoy playing are not limited to, but including:
Good (J)RPG's (like Final Fantasy 14 or Shin Megami Tensei V)
Open World games (like Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or the Fallout games)
(Action-)Adventures (like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom; which both cross-count for Open World as well)

I like playing on xbox just cause it feels nice being able to sit back and rest my arms with a controller. But ultimately I gotta go with PC cause I can't stand aiming with controller, not being able to quickly type in chat, and in general everything just feels faster.

Back