Votes: 45 28.8%
  • Nintendo Switch

Votes: 36 23.1%
  • Mobile Gaming

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • I dont play video games

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
I didn’t get into Windwaker. I tried but just… didn’t get into it.

And thank you, but it was brutal. 100+ kills on both sides and I play an okay Kog’Maw but phew…not okay enough it would seem
That's fair. It's a great game though.

PC gamer here! I'd also like to say Retro consoles as well since the original xbox, GameCube, Wii are now retro... Fuck I feel old with those being "retro".:cry:

As any woman gamer, it's pc or nothing. All the good entry level dru- games are for PC: Sims, dressup flash games/Moviestar planet, WoW, Etc.

Pc gamer, live for the grinding, like Monster Hunter and GBF Relink.
Tho i dont dislike purge the heretics for the Emeperor.
I'm not much of a monster hunter guy but also grinding out GBF Relink as we speak lol the grind is slowing down though but still working on some other characters Terminus weapons

I'm not much of a monster hunter guy but also grinding out GBF Relink as we speak lol the grind is slowing down though but still working on some other characters Terminus weapons
April is gonna be wild the new 2 characters

True. I'm interested in how Tweyen plays
There are the trailers of both new characters on youtube, should be long max 2min and give an idea, they seems indded pretty cool both.
Tweyen should be more of a debuffer, she has a skill that almost give enemy all type of debuff in a single shot lol
Tho gonna be more curious how much grind is needed to unlock them.

There are the trailers of both new characters on youtube, should be long max 2min and give an idea, they seems indded pretty cool both.
Tweyen should be more of a debuffer, she has a skill that almost give enemy all type of debuff in a single shot lol
Tho gonna be more curious how much grind is needed to unlock them.
I'll have to check those trailers out lol that skill sounds nuts

Back