• Mobile Gaming

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • I dont play video games

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

Cooper22z

Tourist
How many gamers do we have here???
Do you prefer console, PC, mobile, etc??

PC nerd here who loves to build PCs :p

Was on consoles for YEARS, but I'm on PC now and never looking back. Love the customization, modding, and Indy games, but also the console companies got way too entitled.

Was on consoles for YEARS, but I'm on PC now and never looking back. Love the customization, modding, and Indy games, but also the console companies got way too entitled.
HECK YEAH!! I couldn't agree more. I grew up on Xbox AND PlayStation (not counting myN64 which was the beginning of my gaming addiction). Once i tried out PC, i couldn't even bring myself to enjoy any console again. Nintendo switch and a VR headset are my only passes.

I grew up with my dad's Atari and Sega Genesis, but the N64 is one of my favorite consoles. We didn't own one at the time but my cousin's did and we played theirs a ton. I played my way through the console generations but when they stole Halo from Bungie and everything started to go downhill I didn't see a reason to stick with them. I do have a switch now, only because I lamented so loudly and for so long about not being able to play Pokemon Snap 2 that one of my friends bought it for me 😅

Was a console gamer up until I got my first decent PC at 17. Favorite games are Morrowind, Diablo 2, DotA, PoE, Monster Hunter and recently BG3. Enjoying MH: World and Last Epoch right now. So fun.

https://youtu.be/dDM8cGr_jKM?t=62

tenor.gif

I wish I could just have a clone that was dedicated to playing games...lol I never seem to find the time to play.

PC gamer for sure. I have a system now that was at the top of the benchmarks about a year ago. Of course, now it's shit...lol

Was a console gamer for a long time, but I recently built a pc to try and do a little more intensive 3d modeling. Side effect it is so much fun to play games on and mods make everything better haha.

Pc gamer, with some occasional nintendo switch games

Current obsession is elden ring, but i deff need to get a new pc for it, i already had to mod the game to let me play on my gtx 750 ti

I grew up with my dad's Atari and Sega Genesis, but the N64 is one of my favorite consoles. We didn't own one at the time but my cousin's did and we played theirs a ton. I played my way through the console generations but when they stole Halo from Bungie and everything started to go downhill I didn't see a reason to stick with them. I do have a switch now, only because I lamented so loudly and for so long about not being able to play Pokemon Snap 2 that one of my friends bought it for me 😅
Ugh atari and N64 were so darn great. I still have my first consoles!!! I mainly play PC but the switch is a blast as well for games that i couldnt play on PC. I am huge on smash, im that nerd that has tournaments with my friends ahahhaah

Was a console gamer up until I got my first decent PC at 17. Favorite games are Morrowind, Diablo 2, DotA, PoE, Monster Hunter and recently BG3. Enjoying MH: World and Last Epoch right now. So fun.
All AMAZING games!! Have you ever tried risk of rain 2?? absolute blast. Also, if you play dota... did you try league of legends? Dota is what pushed me toward league, been addicted since 2012

Ugh atari and N64 were so darn great. I still have my first consoles!!! I mainly play PC but the switch is a blast as well for games that i couldnt play on PC. I am huge on smash, im that nerd that has tournaments with my friends ahahhaah

Good memories with N64, spent hours with tons of games, specially Majora's Mask and No Mercy were so great

I was thinking about seeing if my 360 still works the other day...lol I bet it hasn't been on for 10 years!
I just try keeping most dust out, clean the lazer occasionally, have a small desk fan on at it's side where the Xbox's fan is located, it tends to heat up, the aluminium block under the Xbox's fan do get extremely hot if dust builds up, cleaned it a while back, I just look after my stuff. Most of my classic songs, like old Bump, Boom etc are on the hard drive as well with few favourite games.

All AMAZING games!! Have you ever tried risk of rain 2?? absolute blast. Also, if you play dota... did you try league of legends? Dota is what pushed me toward league, been addicted since 2012
Yes, I played LoL shortly after release for 3 or 4 years. I liked it, but I've quit most competitive gaming now. I have played RoR2 and the original too.

I play console because it’s more comfortable. I can chill on the couch with my feet up in the recliner and just chill and play. I don’t like being confined to a desk or gaming area because I work at a computer a lot for work already.

How many gamers do we have here???
Do you prefer console, PC, mobile, etc??

PC nerd here who loves to build PCs :p
Big time gamer, here. I love chess, I'm fairly good at "21," am learning Blackjack, I'm REAL good at naked, oiled Twister, and I'm a holy terror on the Monopoly board.

Reactions: K9v
I used to play on my PS3 and my Switch for hours. Now after about 30 mins all but my ring and pinky fingers are numb. Every few days I play PokemonGo on my phone.

Back