• Nintendo Switch

Votes: 36 23.1%
  • Mobile Gaming

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • I dont play video games

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
Have fun.
Will do and hope you do the same! i will admit, racing is far better in real life yet unaffordable for most. Shooting things, wrecking cars, blowing shit up in real life... they all have consequences. :ROFLMAO: as a 30 something year old man child i can say gaming helped me through a horrific abusive relationship. Outlet for escape from the hell that i lived in. I dont see how you could knock it unless you have kids who game entirely too much lol Perspective based like all things in life.

Will do and hope you do the same! i will admit, racing is far better in real life yet unaffordable for most. Shooting things, wrecking cars, blowing shit up in real life... they all have consequences. :ROFLMAO: as a 30 something year old man child i can say gaming helped me through a horrific abusive relationship. Outlet for escape from the hell that i lived in. I dont see how you could knock it unless you have kids who game entirely too much lol Perspective based like all things in life.
You have stated some good reasons for video games, indeed. Thank-you.

Mainly PC gaming here but used to be heavy console gamer in the past. I have a PS5 now for some exclusives that don't get ported to PC and a switch collecting dust...lol

Massive gamer, not loyal to pc vs console. I have my own PC that I’ve built and I play on PS and the Nintendo switch/switch lite.

I mostly play all of the old Kirby games via switch, league of legends, Valorant, Cyberpunk, Control, overwatch, used to be big into but trash at DBD. I love the Bioshock series, both Alan Wake games (but I have some opinions about the second one), Ocarina of Time is the best Zelda game that exists and you cannot change my mind and I shamelessly love FFX and FFX-2. The dress spheres!!!!
Also ofc the given - Silent hill series, fatal frame, not as much of a resident evil fan…I’m sure I’m forgetting a ton of stuff actually.

Massive gamer, not loyal to pc vs console. I have my own PC that I’ve built and I play on PS and the Nintendo switch/switch lite.

I mostly play all of the old Kirby games via switch, league of legends, Valorant, Cyberpunk, Control, overwatch, used to be big into but trash at DBD. I love the Bioshock series, both Alan Wake games (but I have some opinions about the second one), Ocarina of Time is the best Zelda game that exists and you cannot change my mind and I shamelessly love FFX and FFX-2. The dress spheres!!!!
Also ofc the given - Silent hill series, fatal frame, not as much of a resident evil fan…I’m sure I’m forgetting a ton of stuff actually.
gtfo here youre a gamer too? 😍 😍 😍

Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker are my two favorite games in the series (y)

Been playing Helldivers 2 and warhammer total war lately. was big into apex legends and other FPSs, most of the mortal kombats, and actually just downloaded the bioshock collection yesterday!

oh and Baldurs Gate3 is absolutely amazing. ive never played any D&D before that. im a warhammer nerd at heart
I had a friend who had been a developer on Halo. I've never seen the game, and it's still as close as I've ever gotten to a video game.

Hey! We who don't play video games are people, too! Remember that!
I'm aware of that. It's just weird to me that some people come to threads like this and tell people to stop enjoying their hobbies or whatever else that makes them happy

I'm aware of that. It's just weird to me that some people come to threads like this and tell people to stop enjoying their hobbies or whatever else that makes them happy
WHO would do that?!?! That is awful!

Back