• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How long do you think that it will take before zoosexaulity starts to become as accepted as other sexualities?

title says it

• 5 years

Votes: 39 5.5%
  • 2 years

Votes: 18 2.6%
  • 10+ years

Votes: 589 83.8%
  • 7 years

Votes: 19 2.7%
  • Never

Votes: 38 5.4%

• Total voters
“Never” should have been an option. Thinking that acceptance is right around the corner is naive. We won’t see it in our lifetimes.
Nor will your great great great great grand kids. Or the next 100 generations either. As you said, never seems about right.

I think this is more of a generational thing for sure and as we as a society become more accepting of all sexualities, it will become more normal but there will always be those who are against this lifestyle. It will be a long time.

AI is being developed to help communicate with animals. If it's successful, I wonder how it would change the sex landscape, if it's discovered that animals are indeed consenting and or enjoy sex with their human companions? Not to answer a question with another question, but it would speed things up I imagine.

I don't think it will happen in my lifetime. In fact it's going the opposite direction in my country with it being more heavily restricted.

Only possible response with the provided choices is 10+ years. That said it's unlikely that it will ever be accepted based on the events I've observed over the past 20+ years and recorded history of several thousand years...

It might be never, at least when speaking broadly. A lot of people want to recriminalize homosexuality. A fundamental shift in how people understand sexuality, and the function of sex would need to take place, first, and I don't see that happening any time soon.
I think you hit the nail on the head. Aside from that, I think certain cultures will certainly ebb and flow with their views as throughout history. Typically, closer proximity/time spent with animals is one of the key factors in a person being zoo. This means more agrarian societies are going to have higher levels of zoo's. This has been my ted talk on why we should return to agrarian society and reject modernity.

The odd thing is that it used to be just another kink. I'm old enough to remember. But society has gotten a lot more tight-assed about it lately, even as society has loosened up about nearly everything else.

The odd thing is that it used to be just another kink. I'm old enough to remember. But society has gotten a lot more tight-assed about it lately, even as society has loosened up about nearly everything else.
This is a very interesting topic to me, I have also noticed what you’re talking about. It seems like there used to be a lot more comics about it and general acceptance of women being with dogs at least. Other species (typically livestock) are accepted in many countries today, but primarily with men. Weird how sociology works

Thinking that it would take place in less than ten years is absurd. Acceptance for zoosexuality is a long way off in most places. I'd say it will happen eventually, but only if we don't destroy ourselves or the planet first.

This is a very interesting topic to me, I have also noticed what you’re talking about. It seems like there used to be a lot more comics about it and general acceptance of women being with dogs at least. Other species (typically livestock) are accepted in many countries today, but primarily with men. Weird how sociology works
If Kinsey was anywhere near correct, this happened with a sizeable fraction of young men in rural areas in the 1940's. As for women, I've heard some stories from around the same time that they'd mate with dogs to stay faithful to their husbands. There could've been more of that going on than we knew, because people back then were more likely to keep their sex lives behind closed doors.

IMO probably never. Maybe in some cultures may be accepted more or less but chance is very low. People have to change way of thinking about sexuality. 10 years is not enough. This is looong term process.

Meg

You're right. Laws never change.
I mean they can change yes but there is a big difference between say the civil rights movement and well this.
Yeah its true at one point it was considered taboo for say African Americans to vote and be 1st class citizens. Obviously we changed our views and something similar is happening with the LGBT movement.
But that is between consenting adults and no one cares about that. No one will believe you're in love with your dog except for other zoophiles and we are a nitch community I would imagine lol.

Unfortunately. A lot of time.
LGTB people needed decades to can be accepted and free.
So we will need.... a lot.
But we must keep the hope.
And we must fight for it, we will reach it, patience

But we must keep the hope.
And we must fight for it, we will reach it, patience
Why? Explain to me why I should give a shit if zoo is EVER accepted?

(Hint: The fact that I fuck/get fucked by animals is nobody's business but mine, and doesn't get waved around like some kind of flag that reads "I iz a speshul snoflayk!" - or put another way, I don't need anybody else to agree that fucking animals is OK to continue on with my life. Why do you (generic "you")?)

If Kinsey was anywhere near correct, this happened with a sizeable fraction of young men in rural areas in the 1940's. As for women, I've heard some stories from around the same time that they'd mate with dogs to stay faithful to their husbands. There could've been more of that going on than we knew, because people back then were more likely to keep their sex lives behind closed doors.
Where it ought to be kept in most cases. And yes, that applies whether you're straight, gay, queer, or any other "flavor-that's-popular-this-week", including animal fucker/fuckee. Hard to have any problems with your sexuality if you follow the Vegas rule:
What goes on in the bedroom/barn/kennel STAYS in the bedroom/barn/kennel.

Why? Explain to me why I should give a shit if zoo is EVER accepted?

(Hint: The fact that I fuck/get fucked by animals is nobody's business but mine, and doesn't get waved around like some kind of flag that reads "I iz a speshul snoflayk!" - or put another way, I don't need anybody else to agree that fucking animals is OK to continue on with my life. Why do you (generic "you")?)
You are right with the sex is a intimate part of a person.
People shouldn't question about who do you have sex with?
In your case, you don't care about be accepted or not.

But there are people, who need to be accepted for family, friends... for example:
To justify the typical question of why you don't have a girlfriend.
They automatically think you're gay for not having it. But it is not true.
Each people have their reasons

But there are people, who need to be accepted for family, friends... for example:
That’s really no one’s business but their own. I went though that myself and the answer is always the same. Not interested

Horseshit!

NOBODY needs their sex life to be "accepted". Some may *WANT* it to be, but ABSOLUTELY NOBODY *NEEDS* it to be, and nobody is under any obligation to accept jack shit.

If somebody thinks you need to have a girlfriend, that's *THEIR* issue to deal with, not yours. If they think you're gay because you don't, SO FUCKING WHAT??? Again, that's THEIR problem to deal with, not yours. If *YOU* think you need to explain/defend yourself, there's definitely a problem - and it would be a *YOU* problem. Grow a spine and quit defining your existence by the "acceptance" of others.

Unfortunately the bottom line is that the very same people... family, friends, coworkers, priests, rabbis, Jake from State Farm, etc. are going to, in the vast majority of cases, be the very same people that find bestiality not only revolting, but also the same people that wish to keep it illegal. I've been around long enough to have seen zoos open their mouth about zoophilia and bestiality to people they know closely, and have in turn utterly fucked over their life as they had known it. You have to look at this not from an inward perspective, but an outward one. The majority of people absolutely despise us. Having sex with non-human animals is not a normal thing to do, and for the vast majority of cases (excluding small fringe communities such as in small pockets of Brazil) the very act of bestiality is not accepted by society as something that's... well... acceptable to do in the slightest.

I mean they can change yes but there is a big difference between say the civil rights movement and well this.
The only relevant difference is that this hasn't succeeded and that did.

But that is between consenting adults and no one cares about that
This is between consenting adults too.

No one will believe you're in love with your dog except for other zoophiles and we are a nitch community I would imagine lol.
It's not love that needs to be proven but lack of harm.

Horseshit!

NOBODY needs their sex life to be "accepted". Some may *WANT* it to be, but ABSOLUTELY NOBODY *NEEDS* it to be, and nobody is under any obligation to accept jack shit.

If somebody thinks you need to have a girlfriend, that's *THEIR* issue to deal with, not yours. If they think you're gay because you don't, SO FUCKING WHAT??? Again, that's THEIR problem to deal with, not yours. If *YOU* think you need to explain/defend yourself, there's definitely a problem - and it would be a *YOU* problem. Grow a spine and quit defining your existence by the "acceptance" of others.
When people don't accept you, they have a way of making it your problem. Just sayin it might be nice not to have that thought in the back of my head that if my secret is ever exposed, my animals will be taken from me and I'll be thrown in jail.

When people don't accept you, they have a way of making it your problem. Just sayin it might be nice not to have that thought in the back of my head that if my secret is ever exposed, my animals will be taken from me and I'll be thrown in jail.
Indeed I agree, I do actually see the benefits as well. If you get caught you wouldn't have to worry about getting thrown in jail, having your animals taken from you, and you could let your vet know that you're a sexual couple so that if something arises and you're in a compromised position you don't have to worry about getting exposed... those are all valid reasons to want legal protection.

But it wouldn't stop the social stigma, nor would it stop people making you into a pariah if caught, nor would it stop your friends and family from potentially abandoning you if they found out, nor would it stop someone from trying to dox your information no matter how legal it is. But the point is moot. Legalization or even decriminalization pretty much have the same odds as a snowball in hell. *We* know that animals can and do have the capability to consent to and enjoy sex. But we're up again a 10,000 foot wall of human ignorance, and unfortunately human ignorance in this particular matter will likely never be corrected.

Indeed I agree, I do actually see the benefits as well. If you get caught you wouldn't have to worry about getting thrown in jail, having your animals taken from you, and you could let your vet know that you're a sexual couple so that if something arises and you're in a compromised position you don't have to worry about getting exposed... those are all valid reasons to want legal protection.

But it wouldn't stop the social stigma, nor would it stop people making you into a pariah if caught, nor would it stop your friends and family from potentially abandoning you if they found out, nor would it stop someone from trying to dox your information no matter how legal it is. But the point is moot. Legalization or even decriminalization pretty much have the same odds as a snowball in hell. *We* know that animals can and do have the capability to consent to and enjoy sex. But we're up again a 10,000 foot wall of human ignorance, and unfortunately human ignorance in this particular matter will likely never be corrected.
Ain’t that the truth? Considering how that situation can go for many of us it can be completely uprooting or life ending.

But it wouldn't stop the social stigma, nor would it stop people making you into a pariah if caught, nor would it stop your friends and family from potentially abandoning you if they found out, nor would it stop someone from trying to dox your information no matter how legal it is.
No it wouldn't, but the remedy for those things starts at decriminalization just as it did for homosexual sex, interracial marriage, and usury (oh I mean credit cards).

Of course laws don't change without significant support, but overcoming the remaining 60% of sheeple tends to be a matter of no more than a generation when the truth can be talked of in the open.

But the point is moot. Legalization or even decriminalization pretty much have the same odds as a snowball in hell.
It's not moot when there are people constantly trying to conflate the entirely justified demand/need for decriminalization to the unjustified demand/need for parades.

No it wouldn't, but the remedy for those things starts at decriminalization just as it did for homosexual sex, interracial marriage, and usury (oh I mean credit cards).

Of course laws don't change without significant support, but overcoming the remaining 60% of sheeple tends to be a matter of no more than a generation when the truth can be talked of in the open.

It's not moot when there are people constantly trying to conflate the entirely justified demand/need for decriminalization to the unjustified demand/need for parades.
You either got your head so far in the clouds you can’t see the ground, or you have invested way too much money into the idea. Possibly both

Back