How do I find a beast girlfriend?

This is very true there's not many ladies out here that will discuss or talk to us men about situations of this as I call it extra curricular activities
Getting to know them first would definitely help with that! But if they don't seem honest, I'd say move on! People who aren't honest and upfront if that is your preference, aren't the people for you. Some people are more private! And imagine how scared they might be to share!

I wish all of y'all luck!

I've only recently started looking. I'd hope to find a girlfriend, or even a trans guy, who's into mares like I am. Maybe I'll be fortunate enough to find someone like that on here, even better if they're close to where I live or want to live, but gotta play the long game.

Factual stats.

I approve and confirm their veracity.
He was also dead on with
“If you want to find a doggy friendly girl.. you need to have a dog already. a real life, flesh and blood, intact and ready to fuck male dog. otherwise, you might as well be writing fantasy fiction or posting personals ads that read.. 'guy who wants to be a millionaire someday” (but I’m curently unemployed)

i modified the ending to fit better

He was also dead on with
“If you want to find a doggy friendly girl.. you need to have a dog already. a real life, flesh and blood, intact and ready to fuck male dog. otherwise, you might as well be writing fantasy fiction or posting personals ads that read.. 'guy who wants to be a millionaire someday” (but I’m curently unemployed)

I really wish I could get a dog to mess with. I just can't have one where I live now, and I'm known as pretty much exclusively a cat person, so owning a dog would look a little weird for me.

Maybe someday...

I really wish I could get a dog to mess with. I just can't have one where I live now, and I'm known as pretty much exclusively a cat person, so owning a dog would look a little weird for me.

Maybe someday...
That’s the biggest problem for a lot of people into or interested in this lifestyle, so many places are restrictive on owning pets.

That’s the biggest problem for a lot of people into or interested in this lifestyle, so many places are restrictive on owning pets.
I could have a small one, according to my lease, but I mentioned earlier in a different thread that I just can't get into little dogs. I'd want to have something medium sized, with a nicely-sized cock, but not so big that I can't handle it.

Oh, and he would ideally have some FAT balls to hold lots and lots of cum.

He was also dead on with

Straight up. The number one fail for people who actually are non-toxic internet trolls here is this very concept.

I could have a small one, according to my lease, but I mentioned earlier in a different thread that I just can't get into little dogs. I'd want to have something medium sized, with a nicely-sized cock, but not so big that I can't handle it.

Oh, and he would ideally have some FAT balls to hold lots and lots of cum.
Lol just remember dogs Are not so unlike humans. A healthy diet and proper hydration is going to go a lot further toward healthy dog who performs better and one that will supply more semen. If it’s a crap dry food with no probiotic, no real nutrients and chloromide tap water - well he’s going to be like a junk food guy who struggles to keep it hard. Feed your dog what you would feed yourself (if you eat healthy that is)

Lol just remember dogs Are not so unlike humans. A healthy diet and proper hydration is going to go a lot further toward healthy dog who performs better and one that will supply more semen. If it’s a crap dry food with no probiotic, no real nutrients and chloromide tap water - well he’s going to be like a junk food guy who struggles to keep it hard. Feed your dog what you would feed yourself (if you eat healthy that is)
When I was dating this one girl yeeeears ago, she had me start taking something called the "cum holy grail." It's a couple vitamins that are supposed to increase how much cum and precum you make. I've always been curious what it would do to a dog.

When I was dating this one girl yeeeears ago, she had me start taking something called the "cum holy grail." It's a couple vitamins that are supposed to increase how much cum and precum you make. I've always been curious what it would do to a dog.
Give the ingredients to you vet and ask it’d it’s a healthy supplement. There are herbs people can take that dogs should never. Rosemary is no bueno (even though it’s in like 90% of all dry dog food to keep the mill moths out)

Give the ingredients to you vet and ask it’d it’s a healthy supplement. There are herbs people can take that dogs should never. Rosemary is no bueno (even though it’s in like 90% of all dry dog food to keep the mill moths out)
It was something like zinc, soy lecithin, l-arginine, and pygeum. I could never find the pygeum.

If memory serves though, I did notice a difference.

If you don’t get the vets blessing then skip it, the dog’s health is the most important thing
Eh, it's a pipe dream. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the road, if ever.

I like to think I see it down there, but it could just be a mirage.

Eh, it's a pipe dream. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the road, if ever.

I like to think I see it down there, but it could just be a mirage.
Just go with natural foods - peas carrots brown rice potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin (though limit the amount of those you give them). Yogurt is another good one. Think healthy foods that digest easy. easy on any leafy green though - som broccoli is ok but avoid the mustard family

When I worked at an animal shelter, I worked with a girl that would go on rants about how she hated that we had to spay/neuter everything that walked through the door. I didn't consider it at the time but I really should have asked her out. She was also an anit-social ball of anxiety so...almost 100% into zoo haha
TX checking in ('-')7

When I worked at an animal shelter, I worked with a girl that would go on rants about how she hated that we had to spay/neuter everything that walked through the door. I didn't consider it at the time but I really should have asked her out. She was also an anit-social ball of anxiety so...almost 100% into zoo haha
TX checking in ('-')7
Hey that “antisocial ball of anxiety“ thing hits a little hard 😂🤣😂

First get a k9
Yeah, it's the most obvious solution. Now suppose, I do want to have a k9, firstly bc I want a pet and I am a dog person. Now shit gets tricky: How do you train him? Mmm?
In order to get a trained dog, you need a woman. In order to get a woman you need a trained dog. Vicious circle

Cali seems pretty active, in context. Also a big long state covering a lot of distance so that might be a handicap.

Back