How do I find a beast girlfriend?

A

_Apex

So basically like the title says...

I really want a girlfriend who is into at least dogs. Either already doing things or wants to.

How do I find a girl like this without embarrassing myself?

Last edited by a moderator:
It will happen one day. Nice guys always finish first sooner or later. It took me about 15 years to find my perfect man.
*sigh*

OK. Look, I'm not saying this is you, but in my experience, usually when I hear a lady tell me I'm a "nice guy", it's her way of taking the easy way out, instead of actually trying to know who I am. :/

Please do correct me if I am wrong though.

I cant speak for other women since I know some of them do use that as a cop out. But that is not me. I've dated assholes in the past and finally found a nice guy who accepts me. So when I say it i mean it only as a compliment.
If you know they use it as a cop out then you know exactly what I mean. :)

I think there are two ways you can go about it. Either you specifically look for a woman who is already into this, or you introduce it to your girlfriend once you have been together for a while. The latter will probably give you more success than the former.

Also, as harsh as it sounds, I would like to give some advice to the user Pillar. Do not wait around to get lucky, you have to go out there and get it yourself.
Things don't just fall into your lap from above, like my mother used to say. ?

I think there are two ways you can go about it. Either you specifically look for a woman who is already into this, or you introduce it to your girlfriend once you have been together for a while. The latter will probably give you more success than the former.

Also, as harsh as it sounds, I would like to give some advice to the user Pillar. Do not wait around to get lucky, you have to go out there and get it yourself.
Things don't just fall into your lap from above, like my mother used to say. ?
For a weirdo like me? Pfft. It's not like I haven't tried, ya'know?

Edit: OK, so what would you suggest an oddball such as myself do, Domong?

I'm web designer, I wouldn't dare do one is gave no idea how to really make it protected.

But I totally agree, I wish I could find someone ☹️

I looked but didn't post, didn't look like much interest but I guess I can post and see.

Thanks for the tip ?

I found my man entirely by blind luck. We met playing an online game. I didnt know he was into it and he didnt know I was. We have been together 9 years and after months of his hints, I finally got brave enough to admit it.

So how did the subject come up?

So happy it happened for you guys!

So how did the subject come up?

So happy it happened for you guys!
We were talking about different kinks one night and he tells me this story about these guys who watched a girl fuck a horse. Then just left it at that. After that, he would bring up the subject every once in a while. I finally just blurted it out and he said really? Then he admitted it was him that watched the girl and how much he loved it. Like I said it was blind luck or maybe fate?

my personal recommendation is to just start dating regular girls, warm them up to it a little and then one night after youve already finished and she still wants more.. just pull your dogs cock out and let him go to town on her. from my experience.. 4 out of 7 times it works.. every time.

otherwise.. looking on here, or perhaps in other dog friendly communities is probably your best bet.. lots of furries are a bit suspect as well. if you go where the dogs are.. youre going to find more girls who are receptive to dog love, per capita. also fetish girls, puppy players and those types are much more likely to wind up having an overlapping interests or potentially open minds.

artofzoo, beastdate (rather defunct, google it) and zoosbook are a few other places for doggy dating online.. but the numbers are very small. its sad because craigslist used to be a potential goldmine,, but no more. heh all other dating apps will pretty much block you instantly for putting your dog up for stud in a profile..

which begats the most obvious key.. If you want to find a doggy friendly girl.. you need to have a dog already. a real life, flesh and blood, intact and ready to fuck male dog. otherwise, you might as well be writing fantasy fiction or posting personals ads that read.. 'guy who wants to be a millionaire someday currently looking for a girlfriend'

final word of advice is if doggy is really something you require to have a successful relationship.. let your potential mates know about it as early as possible with some sort of discussion. if theyre turned off or instantly blacklist you.. that wasnt the right girl for you and you just saved precious lifetime.

my personal philosophy is 'my dog fucks first'.. and thats a rule I hold to with every girl I meet or date. if they want it bad enough theyll be willing to give it a try at least.. and youll never have to deal with a girl that hasnt already been fucked-out and turned into a sloppy dog cummy mess by the time its your turn agian!

Back