• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Have you told anyone about being into zoophlia?

Decided to go out on a limb with a friend who was becoming more than a friend and be an open book, something I had avoided doing in other relationships out of fear.

Not only did she not runaway screaming, after allowing me to explain exactly what it is, what I’ve done in the past, and how it makes me feel. She accepted it and told me she’d think no less of me, and was happy I could be honest.
You are lucky. Very, very lucky.

No. Maybe someday, but not now and not for a while. I'm too young to be ruined by it getting out (if the person I tell spreads the word). I wouldn't be able to live a life that isn't on the streets. Wouldn't be able to get started and go somewhere. I just got my first job a month ago.

Never but I'd want to tell someone so bad and I'm always scared of if someday I got drunk then speak out my dark secret, I wish I found someone from area with same kinks that would be great to share my boys with other religious woman 😘🐾💧
"religious" you search the most difficult ... can you imagine talking about that in a church ?
but, during a sexual party with a lot of women ( and some men) on a swinger nudist beach you wear some tatoo paws on your ass and people will ask you "why"
and you can answer to women the true or not.. during a gangbang, i don"t think you will trouble women ..

"religious" you search the most difficult ... can you imagine talking about that in a church ?
but, during a sexual party with a lot of women ( and some men) on a swinger nudist beach you wear some tatoo paws on your ass and people will ask you "why"
and you can answer to women the true or not.. during a gangbang, i don"t think you will trouble women ..
I’m sure we’d all be surprised by the incidence rate for k9 interest among religious people lol

I almost convinced my first girlfriend... like, 20 years ago. I was fucking her doggystyle and I ask if I was a dog, what breed she would prefer, and she close her eyes and says "a german sheppard"... and we came hard. after this, I tried to convince her to suck her dog, but she refuses...

Some very close friends know, but thats about it. I dont think ive told anyone who wasnt also into it as well

No and I dont think I would, its a different friend group.
In an ideal world I would like to meet a woman who has the same beliefs as me, but Canada is a big country, I do not mind driving some distance to meet .......... its summer and vacation time, so perhaps I should take some vacation and meet someone .... if you are out there lol
wow thats sounding like a personel ad lol

Its something I have never told and I don't know if I could ever tell someone I knew as I don't want to risk losing such great relationships unfortunately.

(first post sorry if i did something wrong)
Have you told anyone about your lifestyle? If so, how did it go and how did it change your relationship?
For me, this is a secret i’m taking to the grave
It's something i'll take to my grave too

Not in real life, but online friends may have a good idea of it because of the kind of art I make and the characters I like. 'M big into monsters and feral thoughts in general.

I told three women that were intimate with me (not at the same time) that I fantasize being with a girl that enjoys sex with dogs. The first one replies that she masturbates fantasizing fucking horses. The second one enjoyed it a lot when I told her my fantasies of her having sex with dogs during our mating. The third one said she was not into it, and left the topic cold ever since.

Whether they are into zoo or not, all accepted me with my fantasies.

I told my ex, but we already had a shared love for hentai beastiality and had contemplated looking at real stuff together several times, but never did

After we broke up I ended up crossing that line whilst he decided to keep things strictly in the realm of fantasy.

I have for some years had a friend, he is of the same age as I, and at the same age we indulged in the joys with sows and cows. Many years ago.
We don’t live near each other, but exchange thoughts, pictures and movies,

I'm a zoolover and I have not shared that with no one, my girl would think I'm crazy but I'm so glad to share it here!

I told my ex, but we already had a shared love for hentai beastiality and had contemplated looking at real stuff together several times, but never did

After we broke up I ended up crossing that line whilst he decided to keep things strictly in the realm of fantasy.
It is understandable that your interest in bestiality and its connection to hentai played a significant role in your relationship with your ex-partner. While some may view it as a taboo topic, it seems like you both found enjoyment and intimacy through the shared love for this particular fetish.

Even though the two of you had considered exploring real-life beastiality together at one point, it appears that this possibility never materialized. You, however, took a step forward after the relationship ended, delving into the realm of physical experience in line with your fantasies. It is unclear whether your ex continued to nurture these fantasies or if they moved back towards the more detached and safe space of fictional worlds. Regardless, it seems both you and your former partner have found a place of comfort within which to express this aspect of sexuality. Whether or not it aligns with societal norms, it is important that each individual finds satisfaction on their own terms and pursues experiences in line with one's desires:)

yes to a friend .. but we were very drunk, and he shared one secret with me and I repaid secret for a secret. not sure if he remembers it, but we are close pals, so he doesn't mind or he won't remember hehe

It is understandable that your interest in bestiality and its connection to hentai played a significant role in your relationship with your ex-partner. While some may view it as a taboo topic, it seems like you both found enjoyment and intimacy through the shared love for this particular fetish.

Even though the two of you had considered exploring real-life beastiality together at one point, it appears that this possibility never materialized. You, however, took a step forward after the relationship ended, delving into the realm of physical experience in line with your fantasies. It is unclear whether your ex continued to nurture these fantasies or if they moved back towards the more detached and safe space of fictional worlds. Regardless, it seems both you and your former partner have found a place of comfort within which to express this aspect of sexuality. Whether or not it aligns with societal norms, it is important that each individual finds satisfaction on their own terms and pursues experiences in line with one's desires:)
Not trying to insult you at all, but did you use AI to help write this response?

Some of you guys got more guts than i’m too paranoid plus if I ever told them I don’t want to know what would happen
Same, I would love to connect with someone into what I'm into that but there's too much to lose and I'm not into casual sex so it's already taken a moment to get to that point.

I told a female friend of mine that I was into it. She’s into BDSM and I said I could see her trying it, and sent a couple gifs for her to look at. But sadly she said it was a hard no.

Back