• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Gun Ownership - NO politics, just "Do you or do you not own a firearm"

Do you legally own a firearm of any kind?

• I own one or more firearms, and am an American

Votes: 402 56.1%
  • I own NO firearms, and am an American

Votes: 112 15.6%
  • I own one or more firearms, and am other than American (Feel free to specify Citizenship)

Votes: 70 9.8%
  • I own NO firearms, and am other than American (Feel free to specify Citizenship)

Votes: 106 14.8%
  • I am not legally able to own a firearm (Feel free to specify reason)

Votes: 26 3.6%

• Total voters
The entire argument about the term assault rifle, and the 3/4 of people on the left who truly believe AR stands for the same phrase, are 4/5ths of the problem... M16 does not have those two evil AR letters in it, fine, ban the AR15, and un-ban, the M16 and M4, problem solved.

Eh.. fuck it... as long as it doesn't have "AR" in the name, it's good!!! M2 anyone? Hell.. M1 Abrams!
M1 AbRams.

you have a point, it would look nice on the roof of my F350, and it would be so much fun if that guy who shot me ever came back to try again, neighbors might wonder what the very loud hum is though. bvvvvvvvvvvvvtttt
The only way I'd buy a Prius.

1000003499.jpg

The entire argument about the term assault rifle, and the 3/4 of people on the left who truly believe AR stands for the same phrase, are 4/5ths of the problem... M16 does not have those two evil AR letters in it, fine, ban the AR15, and un-ban, the M16 and M4, problem solved.
lets gooooo Ill trade in all my ar for one M4 you got a deal brotha lol

I didn't say AR-15. I know that that "A" stands for Armalite.
I used "AR" as abbreviation, twice.

That doesn't invalidate my point that you're focusing too much on a part of the name for a category of weapon.
Pedantics about "Assault" aren't going to win any discussion about what a category of weapon should be called.

Dogdaddy had a much better point about just setting a standard based on weapon specs
ohh ok sorry bro. Im just so used to people going to that argument lol. I dont think Im overly focused since all the bills are about Assault weapon this and assault weapon that and all anyone hears is assault. there is no such thing as an assault anything you cant hold an assault you commit an assault. I might MIGHT concede that automatic weapons are " assault weapons" but those have been outlawed since the 80s, to get one is super friggin expensive and the background checks are intense not to mention the cost of the stamp. sooo how are they going to ban weapons that have been banned for 40+ years. the problem is if we let them get away with it now that just opens the door for them to classify more and more things as "assault weapons"

Sweeeet I vote you for pres 😂
HEY Don't get any crazy idea's, the only way I will vote for him over Trump, is if he will also legalize being zoo, or another idea that came to mind, mandate a "treatment program" as the only punishment for being caught engaged in zoo activities. The treatment program would involve, spending time at a designated re-education camp, where you and your zoo mate go, supposedly to be cured, but in reality, to boink all night, and during the day be taught how to practice proper safety so as to not get caught again in the future. puff, your cured!

ohh ok sorry bro. Im just so used to people going to that argument lol. I dont think Im overly focused since all the bills are about Assault weapon this and assault weapon that and all anyone hears is assault. there is no such thing as an assault anything you cant hold an assault you commit an assault. I might MIGHT concede that automatic weapons are " assault weapons" but those have been outlawed since the 80s, to get one is super friggin expensive and the background checks are intense not to mention the cost of the stamp. sooo how are they going to ban weapons that have been banned for 40+ years. the problem is if we let them get away with it now that just opens the door for them to classify more and more things as "assault weapons"

You are focused on the term "Assault"...

Come on, read what you wrote there. You even state, "all anyone hears is assault".

Those bills are about "Assault weapons". They're not about "Assault". They're not about "weapons". They're about the combined term "Assault weapons".
The fact that they don't have a good definition of what that definition means, is a different story.

Bro! Nice grocery getter.
Some dickhead cuts you off in traffic on your way to Walmart? It'll be the last time they ever will.

Personally though, I'd like to rip a GAU-8 from a Warthog and put it on a Reliant Robin. Or just open carry it.

I absolutely would open carry a 30mm autocannon, regardless of the fact that it would have insane recoil that slows the plane down during firing. And regardless of the fact that it weighs two tons and is 19' long. 3,900 rounds per minute of absolutely FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT is well worth the physical struggle.

You are focused on the term "Assault"...

Come on, read what you wrote there. You even state, "all anyone hears is assault".

Those bills are about "Assault weapons". They're not about "Assault". They're not about "weapons". They're about the combined term "Assault weapons".
The fact that they don't have a good definition of what that definition means, is a different story.
fair enough. I do see your point. If there going to ban the tools committing the act then well knives and bats and cars and all sorts of things need to be banned at the same time.

Some dickhead cuts you off in traffic on your way to Walmart? It'll be the last time they ever will.

Personally though, I'd like to rip a GAU-8 from a Warthog and put it on a Reliant Robin. Or just open carry it.

I absolutely would open carry a 30mm autocannon, regardless of the fact that it would have insane recoil that slows the plane down during firing. And regardless of the fact that it weighs two tons and is 19' long. 3,900 rounds per minute of absolutely FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT is well worth the physical struggle.
Imagine a quickdraw match with those holstered...

The Gau-8 would effectively propel a robin through the air, sustained fire will actually cause a warthog to stall if they are not careful.

but otherwise i admire your restraint in that post.

HEY Don't get any crazy idea's, the only way I will vote for him over Trump, is if he will also legalize being zoo!
Oof, that'd be difficult. A person would need followers of similar loyalty as you-know-who's to pull that off. Anyone else would have their life destroyed before their eyes otherwise.

fair enough. I do see your point. If there going to ban the tools committing the act then well knives and bats and cars and all sorts of things need to be banned at the same time.
You're not comparing melee weapons with firearms, are you?

Oof, that'd be difficult. A person would need followers of similar loyalty as you-know-who's to pull that off. Anyone else would have their life destroyed before their eyes otherwise.
I think this is the sign we all need to run for senate and congress? lol

Everyone shit talks Hi Points, for good reason. They're more lethal thrown at someone than being shot at them.

That said, should this one be exempt from any and all judgement, personal and legal?

-Stendo mag
-Upgraded trigger
-Holo/red dot sight
-Vented slide
-Threaded barrel
-Can
-No ragrets Four Loko dip
-A fucking M203 grenade launcher

I don't care how gaudy it looks or how shitty Hi Points are, I'd be proud of owning this. I would shoot it at a range without shame. However, it would be a range gun only because I wouldn't want to shoot someone with it and have it get confiscated and neglected/abused.

1000003500.jpg

You're not comparing melee weapons with automatic rifles, are you?
not comparing and whos talking about automatic weapons? Im talking about AR-15's saying if they are going to ban the act of assault ( which is already illegal) then they need to ban all the tools that can be used to commit assault. Cars for instance kill more people every single year than guns. so they need to be banned

Back