• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Gun Ownership - NO politics, just "Do you or do you not own a firearm"

Do you legally own a firearm of any kind?

• I own one or more firearms, and am an American

Votes: 402 56.1%
  • I own NO firearms, and am an American

Votes: 112 15.6%
  • I own one or more firearms, and am other than American (Feel free to specify Citizenship)

Votes: 70 9.8%
  • I own NO firearms, and am other than American (Feel free to specify Citizenship)

Votes: 106 14.8%
  • I am not legally able to own a firearm (Feel free to specify reason)

Votes: 26 3.6%

• Total voters
The Gau-8 would effectively propel a robin through the air, sustained fire will actually cause a warthog to stall if they are not careful.

but otherwise i admire your restraint in that post.
Looking at an RR wrong will make the fuckin thing tip over. The Top Gear bit on it is fucking great.

"Oh no; I've crashed it. I've crashed it almost immediately. I mean, literally, 20 feet."

I thought about trying it once, but considering my affiliations, mistrust, and play-it-safe mindset, I didn't think I would get far.
I toyed with the idea myself a few years back. actually had people trying to talk me into it which is what made me say fuck no lol

-No ragrets Four Loko dip
Yeah that's unacceptable. The rest is fine.
The grenade launcher needs a manual reload between shots, so far from automatic... It's practically medieval!

not comparing and whos talking about automatic weapons? Im talking about AR-15's saying if they are going to ban the act of assault ( which is always illegal) then they need to ban all the tools that can be used to commit assault. Cars for instance kill more people every single year than guns. so they need to be banned
You really need to stop focusing on the "Assault" part of the definition.
That whole train of logic isn't going to win any arguments, It's petty and pedantic.

Everyone shit talks Hi Points, for good reason. They're more lethal thrown at someone than being shot at them.

That said, should this one be exempt from any and all judgement, personal and legal?

-Stendo mag
-Upgraded trigger
-Holo/red dot sight
-Vented slide
-Threaded barrel
-Can
-No ragrets Four Loko dip
-A fucking M203 grenade launcher

I don't care how gaudy it looks or how shitty Hi Points are, I'd be proud of owning this. I would shoot it at a range without shame. However, it would be a range gun only because I wouldn't want to shoot someone with it and have it get confiscated and neglected/abused.

View attachment 604856
Fire the M203 and snap the suppressor right off the front of the gun :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HEY Don't get any crazy idea's, the only way I will vote for him over Trump, is if he will also legalize being zoo, or another idea that came to mind, mandate a "treatment program" as the only punishment for being caught engaged in zoo activities. The treatment program would involve, spending time at a designated re-education camp, where you and your zoo mate go, supposedly to be cured, but in reality, to boink all night, and during the day be taught how to practice proper safety so as to not get caught again in the future. puff, your cured!
Nah, there’s no way I could complete with Trump, I actually follow through on my word.

Nah, there’s no way I could complete with Trump, I actually follow through on my word.
Well according to HER, we currently have zero military deployed in active combat areas, then social media exploded with service members uploading videos asking where she thinks they really are then...

Back