Gun Ownership - NO politics, just "Do you or do you not own a firearm"

Do you legally own a firearm of any kind?

• I own one or more firearms, and am an American

Votes: 366 56.7%
  • I own NO firearms, and am an American

Votes: 98 15.2%
  • I own one or more firearms, and am other than American (Feel free to specify Citizenship)

Votes: 60 9.3%
  • I own NO firearms, and am other than American (Feel free to specify Citizenship)

Votes: 98 15.2%
  • I am not legally able to own a firearm (Feel free to specify reason)

Votes: 23 3.6%

• Total voters
I'm so glad I live in Kentucky with some of the loosest laws anywhere in america so I don't have to deal with all the red tape you guys do lol. The only gun/ammo restricting law I've ever heard of specific to KY was a few big wigs threw the idea of a red flag law on the table, but that idea never came up again after it was proposed and completely flopped.

Believe me. If rent wasn’t killing me and the job market wasn’t shit I’d be out rather quickly.
but seriously, any name suggestions?
I’m running out of any that are all too common

I had a Cobra .380 for a brief time. Little piece of shit jammed at least twice with every clip.
I also had a Lorcin .32 for just as brief a time; it didn't perform much better than the Cobra.

Believe me. If rent wasn’t killing me and the job market wasn’t shit I’d be out rather quickly.
but seriously, any name suggestions?
I’m running out of any that are all too common

Dunno about a name for yours, but I decided late last night that the one I'm building is gonna have an "Applejack in armor" inside a circle of text (in MLP-logo font, of course) that reads "My Little Poverty Pony - Peace through superior firepower" laser-etched into the right side of the mag well. Purely to brain-fuck as many people as possible :)

Original? Probably not, but I think it's cute, and sure as hell beats the lame-ass "Trump Punisher" (the Punisher logo, but with Trump's 'looks like a skunk crawled onto the top of his head and died' hair-do dropped onto it) I saw etched onto a lower the shop had in the case yesterday.

Dunno about a name for yours, but I decided late last night that the one I'm building is gonna have an "Applejack in armor" inside a circle of text (in MLP-logo font, of course) that reads "My Little Poverty Pony - Peace through superior firepower" laser-etched into the right side of the mag well. Purely to brain-fuck as many people as possible :)

Original? Probably not, but I think it's cute, and sure as hell beats the lame-ass "Trump Punisher" (the Punisher logo, but with Trump's 'looks like a skunk crawled onto the top of his head and died' hair-do dropped onto it) I saw etched onto a lower the shop had in the case yesterday.
I was thinking of rocking the zeta logo on one of mine at one point. However I’m not sure if it’s too risky. Yet again who would in there right mind step to someone with a AR in 458?

I wish. I think they're banned here now, its a Type 81, I have the folding stock version of it aswell.
I'm so sorry to hear that, it makes no sense as to why a VZ-58 is banned in the UK. Arbitrary bullshit I suppose. BTW lovely AK variants! ?

I am not an American and don't live in the US, but I have a lovely shotgun and a .22 rifle. My Daddy thought I should learn to shoot.

Too all my gun buddies out there I have found a rather revolutionary product for treatment of traumatic wounds from gun shots to add to your blow out kits. Which I hope everyone has. It’s called x stat and is basically injectable packing for the wound cavity. Check them out. I ordered mine today to add to my pack. Because you never know in these days. 1596682602678.jpeg

Own an AKM, 2x AR-15s, a 1911, Beretta 92A1, Glock 41, CZ-75, Sig P320 Carry, and a black powder Colt Walker.....I know...I have a problem.....
I had to laugh at my own reaction then, I was scrolling down and I saw what looked like a cute black and white puppy then glanced over at the list of weapons and whispered that's one bad ass puppy.

I don't want to judge I'm just not an American and really don't see the attractions to firearms that seems to exist there. I don't personally own a gun, but have access to a rifle if I ever have to end an animals suffering such as after a fox or dog attack on the farm. Beyond that or hunting for food I really can't see any reason why guns should exist.

I don't want to judge I'm just not an American and really don't see the attractions to firearms that seems to exist there. I don't personally own a gun, but have access to a rifle if I ever have to end an animals suffering such as after a fox or dog attack on the farm. Beyond that or hunting for food I really can't see any reason why guns should exist.
You weren’t brought up in the world of firearms that’s why. 25% of my family were military and I have been shooting steel for over 15 years. The sound of ringing that steel along with the smell of cordite in the morning is arousing and gets the blood moving. The satisfaction of making a hit at 1000 adds to the excitement. I like working with my hands just like car people. Firearms are no different in complexity and need things to fit right too make them run like they were meant too. Plus being a dead shot makes putting game down ethical and you can’t do that without training. You wouldn’t train if you weren’t dedicated to the reason for the training.
It’s not obsession or passion. It’s life of the PEW crew.

I always knew I'd have alot of guns like Burt Gummer in Tremors etc. I've had my license for half a year and I'm approaching 30 firearms mind you alot are old military firearms and old wall hanger shot guns that you'd be brave to fire.
I've spent a great deal of money during covid lock downs shipping new stuff in from the states I was rather annoyed when Trump imposed some more tarrifs on us so it will be a while before I buy any more from south of the border.
I'm equally annoyed with my own government who just banned a wide variety of guns that I wanted to own including ones made here in ?? I'm not sure if there is any made in Canada now that are available to its citizens. (If anyone knows of any please let me know as I'm very much into spending money on my economy or at least North American economy)

I always knew I'd have alot of guns like Burt Gummer in Tremors etc. I've had my license for half a year and I'm approaching 30 firearms mind you alot are old military firearms and old wall hanger shot guns that you'd be brave to fire.
I've spent a great deal of money during covid lock downs shipping new stuff in from the states I was rather annoyed when Trump imposed some more tarrifs on us so it will be a while before I buy any more from south of the border.
I'm equally annoyed with my own government who just banned a wide variety of guns that I wanted to own including ones made here in ?? I'm not sure if there is any made in Canada now that are available to its citizens. (If anyone knows of any please let me know as I'm very much into spending money on my economy or at least North American economy)
Sad to say most American arms are not made in America anymore.

Sad to say most American arms are not made in America anymore.
Alas, I wish I could own a chicom QBZ-97, the semi-auto version for sale in Canada. (Not sure if it's still allowed.) At least I could buy a TAVOR... oh wait.
A TAVOR is literally a month's worth of work for me, LOL, and one of those with all the bells and whistles is OVER a month's work. :( Yes, I know, I'm poor.

And with the current political climate... ☹ ☹ ☹

Back