• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Fake User Awareness Thread

Kinda happy I found this. Began msg'ing a woman who drops pics, even used "her" foreign language in posts. Im actually quite familiar with "her home country" and went there years ago and have several close friends living there. Amazing country!! I told "her" I loved the country and visited... she said "it's not the same here anymore .." (ofd response considering I didnt tell her WHEN I visited till after...) She then told me it was "much like Afghanistan now..."

If you're going to pretend to be someone you're not from some place you're not from ...at least do your research!!!
As soon as I said the country they claimed to be from was ranked the #1 country in the world as far as quality of life was concerned and #3 as best country in the world... their msg's stopped.
Sweden? Just a guess, going by how much the Nordic countries are heralded as some of the happiest in the world.

Also, how can anyone compare that region to Afghanistan? Even someone like me who's never been knows how absurd that is

Sweden? Just a guess, going by how much the Nordic countries are heralded as some of the happiest in the world.

Also, how can anyone compare that region to Afghanistan? Even someone like me who's never been knows how absurd that is
Went with Scandinavian myself

Kinda happy I found this. Began msg'ing a woman who drops pics, even used "her" foreign language in posts. Im actually quite familiar with "her home country" and went there years ago and have several close friends living there. Amazing country!! I told "her" I loved the country and visited... she said "it's not the same here anymore .." (ofd response considering I didnt tell her WHEN I visited till after...) She then told me it was "much like Afghanistan now..."

If you're going to pretend to be someone you're not from some place you're not from ...at least do your research!!!
As soon as I said the country they claimed to be from was ranked the #1 country in the world as far as quality of life was concerned and #3 as best country in the world... their msg's stopped.
Pretty weird. But I admit that I am now curious which country this might have been...

Some people tend to make mental connections between refugees taken in and a rise of the muslim population, but let's better not go there.
(To this topic, I meant)

A

Sad but true in my experience. If you READ my profile, you wouldn't ask me if what my sex or location are or if I'm looking to hook up...all that info is asked and answered already.
My mistake. Only the LAST of those three things was mentioned. (I had posted the other two in a thread here but it wasn't in any of my PROFILE posts.) Anyway, it is now. No more excuses for anyone. :husky_happysmile:

Tell us Finland wo saying it

So........you met this person......HOW, exactly? You posted this yesterday from a brand new account and this post is your ONE post with that account.

WHERE and HOW did you supposedly have these conversations here to GET this kik ID of this person? Because you literally have ZERO post history on this site EXCEPT this quoted post and posting of kik or other socials IDs are NOT allowed here in open forums, and it seems VERY unlikely to me that in the less than 30 minutes between you starting this account and making this quoted post, you somehow searched out wherever this person you are accusing has this kik ID posted, made contact, had an entire conversation, met in person, and then came here to make this post.

That account probably IS fake,.......... in fact, despite searching myself for a bit over an hour now, I'm unable to locate a single post from that person so they might already be spam wiped.......however, given the points of observation concerning you I've listed here, I have some grave concerns about you and your account.

EDIT to add......I missed @dogluver101 's post that they server wiped the accused account..............

I would still like to know something more about the accuser who appears to be an alter account at the minimum. There might be points of interest here that don't concern me or anyone else, but, I still feel like I should ask the questions. Something here doesn't add up.
Good work, noticing all that.

You would have none of these issues if you did not use the forum that does not prohibit being fake because it is not set up as a dating site, for dating.

So your saying im fake becaus you like my country and i sad that "it's like Afganistan" becaus I have seen it change alot over the just last 2-5years?!?
When i say its like Afganistan i obvilusly don't meen literally, what i do meen is that alot of young men from MENA countres have come to Sweden and the shoutings and bombings is somthing we hear about almost every day now and thats not normal here. And lets just not talk about the muging and raping senarios young kids do unspeakebel tings and its not Anders, Jonas ore Annica that do all this things beleve me.
And you dont know nothing what have hapend to me just this last year so if im sound racist its not that im agaist refuges i do have lots of new friends that are wonderful hard working people!, but ALOT of them are not here to seak help and them i do have somthing against.

So when you take this up here in the fake thread that i should at least do my research or and i do qote:

If you're going to pretend to be someone you're not from some place you're not from ...at least do your research

Thats just absurd and as we do say in sweden:
"ren jävla idioti"
och anledningen till att jag inte fortsate skria med dig är för att jag inte tyckte det var specielt intressant eller gav mig nått. Sen att dra detta i denna tråden får mig ju verkligen vilja prata med dig, not!.

I guess ill have to try translate that becaus its a englich only forum so here we go😄:

" its pure fucking stupidity, and the reason i diden't answer any more is basicly that i diden't find the conversation intressting and diden't give me anyting. And then take it up here in this thread makes me really whana talk to you, not!.

So if you dont think im native swedich and say that i pretend to be, all I have to say about that is: who tf cares?!

Huu i really have to calm down now haha sorry to the reat of you all.

And if i'm going to be banned now from this forum i just whant to say to all the other nice ppl here, i will miss u all.

best regards Erika from sweden
(Mvh Erika)😉 and sorry for bad spelling

Last edited:
So your saying im fake becaus you like my country and i sad that "it's like Afganistan" becaus I have seen it change alot over the just last 2-5years?!?
When i say its like Afganistan i obvilusly don't meen literally, what i do meen is that alot of young men from MENA countres have come to Sweden and the shoutings and bombings is somthing we hear about almost every day now and thats not normal here. And lets just not talk about the muging and raping senarios young kids do unspeakebel tings and its not Anders, Jonas ore Annica that do all this things beleve me.
And you dont know nothing what have hapend to me just this last year so if im sound racist its not that im agaist refuges i do have lots of new friends that are wonderful hard working people!, but ALOT of them are not here to seak help and them i do have somthing against.

So when you take this up here in the fake thread that i should at least do my research or and i do qote:

If you're going to pretend to be someone you're not from some place you're not from ...at least do your research

"ren jävla idioti"
och anledningen till att jag inte fortsate skria med dig är för att jag inte tyckte det var specielt intressant eller gav mig nått. Sen att dra detta i denna tråden får mig ju verkligen vilja prata med dig, not!.

I guess ill have to try translate that becaus its a englich only forum so here we go😄:

" its pure fucking stupidity, and the reason i diden't answer any more is basicly that i diden't find the conversation intressting and diden't give me anyting. And then take it up here in this thread makes me really whana talk to you, not!.

So if you dont think im native swedich and say that i pretend to be, all I have to say about that is: who tf cares?!

And if i'm going to be banned now from this forum i just whant to say to all the other nice ppl here, i will miss u all.

you just need to take the last step to NO REFUGEES as nearly all them are not, they are economic migrants, problem is resource scarcity every one degrades any social safety net as they take far more then they ever put in.

You can have social safety nets, or migrants, not both, they are mutually exclusive!

"ren jävla idioti"

Well said. In US we are lucky to have neighbors who really mostly want to work

"ren jävla idioti"

umm, I don't think the person ever mentioned who it was they were messaging

sooo, you pretty much just outed yourself Erika

for mods
report user deleted
photos are from deleted (instagram, X model)
one of the sites deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
Back