• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Fake User Awareness Thread

I didn't know she was advertising. Thanks.
I "thought" there was some previous question about something like that but also "thought" I might be mixing that member up with another.

The credit for me bothering to think that goes to you, lol

Your stance on the issue and your previous points and comments adds a layer to my thinking that wasn't previously there as I am generally a shoot first, question later mindset on this particular issue.

And, now it's documented here for any future questions. 1 problem solved, 400 million to go, lol

Where is your proof that DELETED is not her.
the mods have decided to delete the ID, I respect the decision even if I don't agree with it then

First thing in I didn't say she was a fake but that she was to be checked out

second thing the photos of the model are many in the internet
third thing a person who posts photos in this forum present in the internet even if its hers is simply idiot or it is not her

I stand by my idea because only one of the photos posted here I have not yet been able to find her in intenet, the others all and of course I await more of her posts with tits or ass in the foreground

people's idiocy is not my fault but theirs since they post photos taken from the web whether it is theirs or not

the mods have decided to delete the ID, I respect the decision even if I don't agree with it then

First thing in I didn't say she was a fake but that she was to be checked out

second thing the photos of the model are many in the internet
third thing a person who posts photos in this forum present in the internet even if its hers is simply idiot or it is not her

I stand by my idea because only one of the photos posted here I have not yet been able to find her in intenet, the others all and of course I await more of her posts with tits or ass in the foreground

people's idiocy is not my fault but theirs since they post photos taken from the web whether it is theirs or not
It's over.

I "thought" there was some previous question about something like that but also "thought" I might be mixing that member up with another.

The credit for me bothering to think that goes to you, lol

Your stance on the issue and your previous points and comments adds a layer to my thinking that wasn't previously there as I am generally a shoot first, question later mindset on this particular issue.

And, now it's documented here for any future questions. 1 problem solved, 400 million to go, lol
Thank-you for saying all that. I really appreciate it. You're really a good guy.

Yeah...it's this internet social thing. *shakes my head* This is my first and only social site. I like it here, but from what I see around here, I sure don't need to join another one.

Thank-you for saying all that. I really appreciate it. You're really a good guy.

Yeah...it's this internet social thing. *shakes my head* This is my first and only social site. I like it here, but from what I see around here, I sure don't need to join another one.
Yeah, no thanks. Socials are just the modern version of taking a tour of a mental ward. I get all the exposure I need here.

Anybody know if jamesstar is an actual account? I have talked with them a while and haven't seen any red flags but just wanted to check with the community

Isnt like 99% of the female accounts i here fake? Just wanted to give a shout out to the dude with me in his profile picture MrMarcus i would not trust that dude. Veroniqa, Glimmsan and most the females in the Swedish group have fun

Isnt like 99% of the female accounts i here fake? Just wanted to give a shout out to the dude with me in his profile picture MrMarcus i would not trust that dude. Veroniqa, Glimmsan and most the females in the Swedish group have fun
If you're calling out the @MrMarcus guy, you need to precede his name with @ so he'll know.

If you're calling out the @MrMarcus guy, you need to precede his name with @ so he'll know.
Oh thanks yes @MrMarcus yes thats me in the pfp, dont listen to his lies. He'll steal your content, earnings and fuck what else he might do. There's also a handful of people I'll throw under the bus I just need to find the time to look over all my old conversations

Well gotta love how stupid they are @curious4pup just messaged me and in the message she said she was Veronica that fake account that was using my pictures to send to others. Can post proof to admins again if needed.

Well gotta love how stupid they are @curious4pup just messaged me and in the message she said she was Veronica that fake account that was using my pictures to send to others. Can post proof to admins again if needed.
You need to report the DM message directly (bottom left corner) or if doing so here, tag 1 or 2 mods by putting an @ in front of the member name like below (no need to now since I just did that though.

@Mare Lover 1975 @Oldman

for mods to check

user on ZV: Zatsy

model: Leti_ferrari

pic on internet
013247s.png
posted in ZV two of the photos and in the first highlighted one he changed the tattoo

Oh did I mention that @honcen is asking people if they want to buy movies he has stolen and is posting links to my content from seamless flow hosted on some free site his buddy @Glimmsantjejen is also a fake account. Uses stock images i DMs and photos other girls sent her, like mine same thing @curious4pup did on her fake account Veronica..

Oh did I mention that @honcen is asking people if they want to buy movies he has stolen and is posting links to my content from seamless flow hosted on some free site his buddy @Glimmsantjejen is also a fake account. Uses stock images i DMs and photos other girls sent her, like mine same thing @curious4pup did on her fake account Veronica..
Send reports. This is not the place to report misbehaviour / scams.

Send reports. This is not the place to report misbehaviour / scams.
Its not? Just for people pretending to be someone else? Like glimmsan pretend to be a girl and curious for pups. I know their real identities and they both got cocks and dont look like the google stock images they are sending around

Its not? Just for people pretending to be someone else? Like glimmsan pretend to be a girl and curious for pups. I know their real identities and they both got cocks and dont look like the google stock images they are sending around
You've done a good job of informing other members with your posts on this thread. Thank-you, but that doesn't constitute an actual report, and may not, necessarily, get a mod's attention. Click the "report" buttons to turn in an actual report. It's important.

Yea its me genius, and I'd appreciate if you don't expose my social media, and as in the post I said "not a permanent tattoo"
Speaking of genius...........

Using pictures of yourself, on a website dedicated to activity that is literally illegal globally, that you have used on your actual social media accounts, is a pure genius move.

But at least you won't be banned for being a catfish, lol

EDIT.......Well, this post didn't age well..................I spoke too soon, as said catfish soon was banned, not entirely shocking as that might be................

I'm not deleting this post for 2 reasons. It represents 2 very valid points I live by on this site and most members here should also.

#1 ANYONE using a full face pic on THIS site is almost certainly a fucking fake of some description.......i.e. it's ok to show the face because it ISN'T that person's face.

#2 FAR more importantly to me.......If you are stupid enough to post a full face picture of yourself here, you are BEYOND too fucking stupid to interact with me in ANY capacity. You're a danger to yourself and everyone you come into contact with.

Last edited:
Back