• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Fake User Awareness Thread

¿Y cómo hacer para que tu cuenta no sea la de un espía? Soy nueva, soy mujer y apenas estoy asumiendo mi condición de zoo. ¿Debería subir videos todos los días? ¿Escribir en todos los foros? Muchos de los que somos nuevos en esta comunidad somos tímidos, espero que mi cuenta no esté restringida, me gusta mucho leer a las personas que conforman esta comunidad.

@Doggysssslut - Care to explain the below?

You posted yesterday a picture showing/claiming how wet "you" got and what it did to "you" when watching the videos attached to the post

I challenged/commented on the post with a Google search of "your" very wet/sticky fingers from about 5 different sites and the post was deleted very quickly

@pes Can you check if the user or a mod deleted the post?

No, I did not keep the Google search image - No reason to
I have a theory about this dude got his wet fingers............

¿Y cómo hacer para que tu cuenta no sea la de un espía? Soy nueva, soy mujer y apenas estoy asumiendo mi condición de zoo. ¿Debería subir videos todos los días? ¿Escribir en todos los foros? Muchos de los que somos nuevos en esta comunidad somos tímidos, espero que mi cuenta no esté restringida, me gusta mucho leer a las personas que conforman esta comunidad.
No hablo

Very important thread. Banning saves yourself or ignoring but making everyone else aware is huge help. Fact is majority are pretenders. Can't bury head in the sand. People get drunk or and get high and horny and just assume a role they find hot. Human nature thing but annoying to honest people. Selfish is the word

Very important thread. Banning saves yourself or ignoring but making everyone else aware is huge help. Fact is majority are pretenders. Can't bury head in the sand. People get drunk or and get high and horny and just assume a role they find hot. Human nature thing but annoying to honest people. Selfish is the word
This thing is such taboo it's not easy to be vulnerable about it. Only to be "shat" on by someone pretending

This thing is such taboo it's not easy to be vulnerable about it. Only to be "shat" on by someone pretending
The fact the community needs to be detectives to weed these people out is so irritating

@Doggysssslut - Care to explain the below?

You posted yesterday a picture showing/claiming how wet "you" got and what it did to "you" when watching the videos attached to the post

I challenged/commented on the post with a Google search of "your" very wet/sticky fingers from about 5 different sites and the post was deleted very quickly

@pes Can you check if the user or a mod deleted the post?

No, I did not keep the Google search image - No reason to
Now waiting on outcome of this. May look into it as well. Tomorrow.... Bit busy today :(

IL save everyone alot of trouble. If hint of doubt you are correct. Humans hate nothing more than to be viewed as liars or untrustworthy when they aren't. If real will make effort to proof it. Lack of just move on. Life's to short

Pointer: Use English here. Mandatory, and more peoole will be able to help. Can use Spanish in the Spanish discussion section.

No. You do not *need* to upload anything.
Ant photo or video you upload is a risk to yourself, share if you feel like it but be -very- cautious.

You can see around, watch, ask, even DM othets... site will work with or without uploads.
Personally, when measuring if soneone is worth, I look at their posts, like "written text showing ideas and attitudes" rather than sexy posts

other user to check for mod. Danishdelight

ID sassypants97 many photos on various sites

and others

other user to check for mod. Danishdelight

ID sassypants97 many photos on various sites

and others
Looks like Danish already had some reports before; Spam wiped.

Unfortunate, because sometimes, trust is all we have until it's built upon. Only then can it blossom into something more, if that's what we want.
Yes.

This isn't the reason why there are no verifications here, and long time members will already know that, buuuuuut............things like this are a damn good argument against that whole concept. Letting the fox in the henhouse because it was wearing a real good chicken costume, eh?

I know you've never been totally in the camp as far as people here posting pictures that are found elsewhere getting banned here, and, in the context of impartial open-minded fairness, I completely agree with you, ........otherwise, I've personally always agreed with the mod thinking that, "well, if it is them, we're helping to save them from themselves connecting our 2 worlds together inadvertantly"......though my own thoughts about the reasons for them making that connection are quite a bit more harsh, not going to lie about that............................this particular case though....puts another, uglier kind of spin on the idea.

But, as ever, my default position is to just come out of the gate viewing everyone as a potential suspect until I have reason to think otherwise. Sometimes, there simply isn't a lot of safety margin here, at least, not with any certainty, so it's better safe than sorry.

Everyone please be warned. Lovelykbxxx is a 50yr old white male posing as a female. We talked on kik about a potential meet up and eventually we did meet in public for coffee. A man showed up. I'm glad we met before I actually had my pup there. He admitted he uses pictures from women he talks to on here and that he was just interested in watching. I left immediately. Please be extra careful about meeting up! Always meet in person in a public place first

Everyone please be warned. Lovelykbxxx is a 50yr old white male posing as a female. We talked on kik about a potential meet up and eventually we did meet in public for coffee. A man showed up. I'm glad we met before I actually had my pup there. He admitted he uses pictures from women he talks to on here and that he was just interested in watching. I left immediately. Please be extra careful about meeting up! Always meet in person in a public place first
Whyyyyyyyyy who thinks that works. Be yourself it's gonna go better in the longrun. Both parties are deffo nervous rack it's not just about yourself

Whyyyyyyyyy who thinks that works. Be yourself it's gonna go better in the longrun. Both parties are deffo nervous rack it's not just about yourself
Practice paper written requests or audio only talks before doing that effort. They run away with excuses quick

Not taking anything away from it but why create brand new account? To call out. Either way exposed to particular person. New account signals nothing.

Unfortunate, because sometimes, trust is all we have until it's built upon. Only then can it blossom into something more, if that's what we want.
Seriously small effort is so easy. Often am talking or posting and she's maybe not in the mood or vise versa at exact same time. We are humans. but takes like 2mins to write something on paper and 10seconds to hold it to say real and both there. NO excuses for lack of quick proof!

Thanks meg97 for like. Very impressive early AI in profile. !

Hi! I agree with Your post and I liked it 👍
I think is better to modify own real photo by AI than posting real pics and make themselve vulnerable.

Hi! I agree with Your post and I liked it 👍
I think is better to modify own real photo by AI than posting real pics and make themselve vulnerable.
Genuenly that's good job. Touched up after?

Oh read it to fast so you but changed. So not you at all to be hidden. I got it. It's touchy subject. Long as you tell everyone profile ain't you right

You don't have to worry about Esmee._x anymore. They asked for their account to be deleted. I offered to remove all posts, PMs, and a permanently ban them. He/She took my offer. So they are no more.
And who are they now here lol

Oh read it to fast so you but changed. So not you at all to be hidden. I got it. It's touchy subject. Long as you tell everyone profile ain't you right
Fyi to all AI search finds other AI if theyr AI. Imperfect that way but useful until it gets better. If anything its imperfect at human but excellent at detecting other AI over humans. knows it's own faults. :) no dig "meg" just helping others as thread is about,

I think is easy to recognize that my real photo has been slightly edited by AI. My bf did it for me for my request. Strong enough to cover my real look (not much difference but still) I think is the best way to express myself without showing myself haha 🤣 Also people know exactly enough they need to know.

I think is easy to recognize that my real photo has been slightly edited by AI. My bf did it for me for my request. Strong enough to cover my real look (not much difference but still) I think is the best way to express myself without showing myself haha 🤣 Also people know exactly enough they need to know.
Show me how dumb I am blackout all features that identify. It's important people know what can be changed don't you think.

Back