• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Fake User Awareness Thread

Yea its me genius, and I'd appreciate if you don't expose my social media, and as in the post I said "not a permanent tattoo"
it's a pleasure
You are making me cry with laughter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
again with this, everyone can see who you are with reverse, I use other methods but that's enough if you post the same photos.
I think this thing of claiming photos has become cloying, and then the model's tattoo is permanent since she has it from as far back as 2021, you modified it to make yourself look like a k9
didn't you have more photos? you posted and edited 2 that had been on the internet, will the photos be yours or are they of the model?
stop please!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
you are a comedian, do you work in the circus?
I may stop reporting these things but you remain one who posts the same photos on the internet and here editing them pretending to be a k9

I find I don’t have to deal with fake people just pushy and disrespectful people. It’s so annoying trying to talk to new people when they don’t respect your boundaries and act like victims when you don’t act how they want exactly when they want it

Specially speaking of a user on here with the name HamiltonON

burleighgc​

They seem to be alll across Australia simultaneously and are posting looking for people on opposite ends of the country. They don’t mention their approx location anywhere either and it seems really suspicious

burleighgc​

They seem to be alll across Australia simultaneously and are posting looking for people on opposite ends of the country. They don’t mention their approx location anywhere either and it seems really suspicious
1st......if you post someone here TAG them by using the @ before the name. Like this @burleighgc

2nd.....calling someone out here as a fake with dick for proof will get YOU banned..........that's a very fine line, better be damn sure before you put someone on blast.

3rd.....let me get this straight........you're accusing a GAY MAN of being a fake account? Addmittedly the chance is above zero....but that's a pretty rare occurance here......

1st......if you post someone here TAG them by using the @ before the name. Like this @burleighgc

2nd.....calling someone out here as a fake with dick for proof will get YOU banned..........that's a very fine line, better be damn sure before you put someone on blast.

3rd.....let me get this straight........you're accusing a GAY MAN of being a fake account? Addmittedly the chance is above zero....but that's a pretty rare occurance here......
It's the first time I've made a post on this particular section - apologies if I didn't get it completely correct.

To address your point, I'm merely pointing out the fact that it seems incredibly suspicious that someone who is posting in a thread for people in Melbourne, is also posting for people on the opposite end of Australia 1,691.07 mi (2,721.51 km) away.

It's a big place... sure not a stretch to travel, but incredibly suspicious to post asking for people and making no mention of your own general area seems odd to me.

I wasn't 'accusing' anyone of being fake, but was instructed to share my suspicion here - obviously they are welcome to defend themselves and ease that suspicion but again, I was simply trying to do what I was told was the right way to approach it. I don't appreciate you being so rude about it.

It's the first time I've made a post on this particular section - apologies if I didn't get it completely correct.

To address your point, I'm merely pointing out the fact that it seems incredibly suspicious that someone who is posting in a thread for people in Melbourne, is also posting for people on the opposite end of Australia 1,691.07 mi (2,721.51 km) away.

It's a big place... sure not a stretch to travel, but incredibly suspicious to post asking for people and making no mention of your own general area seems odd to me.

I wasn't 'accusing' anyone of being fake, but was instructed to share my suspicion here - obviously they are welcome to defend themselves and ease that suspicion but again, I was simply trying to do what I was told was the right way to approach it. I don't appreciate you being so rude about it.
They can't defend what they aren't aware is being questioned......so, use tagging. Most fakes will completely ignore OR come here and post crazy shit. Skim thru this thread, you'll see all kinds of crazy ass reactions, been involved in several myself.

I'm not saying you are wrong, the point was you're basing it on very, very thin evidence, that's it. Might well be fake, but full of shit is far more likely. No one has a reason to pretend to be a gay man, as far as I can tell. Stranger things have certainly happened.

I agree the distance is a little dodgy.......but I've seen instances where work related travel combined with distancing this from your day to day life works out this way. Not likely, but not unheard of either.

Best to tag them and ask for a WTF is going on with <insert crazy appearing thing>................that's really as much for the safety of your account as anything. As I said, it's a fine line between questions and unfounded accusations, and guessing any random members reaction is dicey at best. All kinds of crazy reactions to people having their account posted in this thread.

They can't defend what they aren't aware is being questioned......so, use tagging. Most fakes will completely ignore OR come here and post crazy shit. Skim thru this thread, you'll see all kinds of crazy ass reactions, been involved in several myself.

I'm not saying you are wrong, the point was you're basing it on very, very thin evidence, that's it. Might well be fake, but full of shit is far more likely. No one has a reason to pretend to be a gay man, as far as I can tell. Stranger things have certainly happened.

I agree the distance is a little dodgy.......but I've seen instances where work related travel combined with distancing this from your day to day life works out this way. Not likely, but not unheard of either.

Best to tag them and ask for a WTF is going on with <insert crazy appearing thing>................that's really as much for the safety of your account as anything. As I said, it's a fine line between questions and unfounded accusations, and guessing any random members reaction is dicey at best. All kinds of crazy reactions to people having their account posted in this thread.

I 100% agree, I appreciate the reply and pointing out where I went wrong. Absolutely the 'evidence' is pretty thin, just seems a bit weird to me.

Thanks again. Apologies for my mistakes.

ya when I look for people I limit to 20h drive radius as that is still doable for a long week end meet up, bbq and such (I have no interest in short term hook ups) that is a 2 day drive they'd be asking of some one! way beyond reasonable IMO.

I wonder why so many people have to fake it here. This morning I checked the "What's new" area and there are at least four new females. All have the same variation on their story, they have real photos, and are curious. Most of them will be gone in no time. What is the allure of faking it? We have all seen it too many times.

I wonder why so many people have to fake it here. This morning I checked the "What's new" area and there are at least four new females. All have the same variation on their story, they have real photos, and are curious. Most of them will be gone in no time. What is the allure of faking it? We have all seen it too many times.
many males fake as female and masturbate as they act as female - was since ever i knew zoo forums

I find I don’t have to deal with fake people just pushy and disrespectful people. It’s so annoying trying to talk to new people when they don’t respect your boundaries and act like victims when you don’t act how they want exactly when they want it

Specially speaking of a user on here with the name HamiltonON
Certainly, you mean @HamiltonON .

Back