• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Dolphins (Cetaceans)

Which Cetacean Would You Make Love With?

• Bottlenose Dolphin

Votes: 475 58.1%
  • Rizzo's Dolphin

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Pacific White-Sided Dolphin

Votes: 35 4.3%
  • Beluga

Votes: 29 3.5%
  • Pilot Whale

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • Orca

Votes: 211 25.8%
  • False Killer Whale

Votes: 13 1.6%
  • Spinner Dolphin

Votes: 22 2.7%
  • Vaquita

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Hector's Dolphin

Votes: 10 1.2%

• Total voters
Well, at least with captive cetaceans and whatnot. They're pretty easy to identify without some big video editing and whatnot.
Oh yeah, big time risky with captives. I wouldn't think much about filming lewd activities with most wild 'phins, but with any who are well known in any way, captive or wild, it would be totally irresponsible to record anything. Although I appreciate them, I'm not super happy that the content we have in the public was released to it in the first place.

Oh yeah, big time risky with captives. I wouldn't think much about filming lewd activities with most wild 'phins, but with any who are well known in any way, captive or wild, it would be totally irresponsible to record anything. Although I appreciate them, I'm not super happy that the content we have in the public was released to it in the first place.

True. Though, at the same time, I also do want all the content that I can get. heh. It's fascinating to see, admittedly. But at the same time, safety and security are important. Especially in these days. But I do love watching general videos of dolphin interactions in the wild as well. But I love the idea of seeing intimate relations between people and dolphins on video and pictures as well.

There wasn't an option to vote more than one, so I picked the Orca.
2169218%20-%20Batman_%28series%29%20DC%20Grace_balin%20Orca%20Shamelesss.png

what's better, through thicc or thin?
Nulu3.png

I definitely would love to try a female shark, but its gotta be a lot bigger than this nurse shark.

Don't sharks suffocate if they can't swim to push oxygen through gills? Can't do much swimming in a tub like that...
Yes and no. There are some sharks that can remain stationary and survive by pumping oxygen through their gills. Those are called "Sleeper Sharks". The other non-sleepers such as great whites, black and white-tips, mako sharks, just to name a few.

Back